Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

This Guy Has A Way With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has A Way With Women (1698 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2010
Not too long ago, my former colleague, Frank, stayed with me for a few months. He was transferred from another town to the town where I was staying, and because he didn’t have anywhere to stay, and also because I was staying all alone in a big guest house, I gave him a room. Now whichever way you look at it, Frank is not handsome: he is short (about 5ft 3” or thereabout), has a little pot belly and generally does not dress well. Another thing about Frank is that he is extremely stingy and would never spend his money on any woman except where it is absolutely unavoidable. But Frank sure has a way with women! I can’t recollect the exact the number of women he brought home and slept with those few months – they were simply too many. He came home every other day with different women of different sizes and in some instances he even had more than one in a day. Now most of these women were very tall and very pretty; in fact he never came home with any ugly girl or any girl that was shorter than him, and anyway, any girl would have had to be a terrible dwarf to be shorter than him. The more amazing thing is that the ladies seemed to keep strictly to the times he allotted to them, none ever came out of turn or uninvited, and he easily ended any of the relationships once he felt he had had enough. I finally gave him quit notice when my girlfriend at the time started getting fond of him.

But I have never ceased to wonder about Frank and women. Short, pot-bellied and stingy as he is, what in the world does he tell these women that make them fall over him so? Folks does anyone have any idea what Frank tells these women?
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by elecktra(f): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2010
**sniff sniff** do i smell jealousy cos frank is getting all the b.o.oty and you re not undecided undecided
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by saintneo(m): 2:44am On Jan 10, 2010
he's got d magic stick
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 3:01am On Jan 10, 2010
elecktra:

**sniff sniff** do i smell jealousy cos frank is getting all the b.o.oty and you re not undecided undecided

no, not jealousy; afterall i wasnt doing too badly for myself! but Frank has to be a case study because his physical looks are no where close to the type they say women are attracted to and yet all the babes are falling over themselves!

saintneo:

he's got d magic stick

the magic stick - what is it? thats the question
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by topup: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2010
Maybe he's attracting the types who like being disrespected. Apparently really pretty girls, are more likely to notice those who don't worship them, i.e. maybe the stingy, rude bad boy.

Frankie, Frank, lord knows how he got those women, but if I've learnt anything it's that you should never underestimate someone, especially if you're judging them based on their appearance.

A little thing called SWAGGER can go a long way.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by bkbaybe99: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2010
Topup, u took the words right out my mouth. SWAG!!!that's all. Guys always forget; men go for what they see, women go for what they hear!
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2010
Abeg leave frankie boy alone make him flex,him dey yan the girls the koko.havent u heard of odi nkpun kpu na eme ire.(short but does great things)its natural with short people.i know a short ugly girl she does wonders too.(with rich fine boys oo)just lef matter o jare.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by waleski(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2010
The art of seduction maybe frank has mastered the game either wat hate the game and not the player undecided
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by madlady(f): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster you are a very good story teller, even I am very keen to to meet this "Frank".
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
topup:

Maybe he's attracting the types who like being disrespected. Apparently really pretty girls, are more likely to notice those who don't worship them, i.e. maybe the stingy, rude bad boy.

Frankie, Frank, lord knows how he got those women, but if I've learnt anything it's that you should never underestimate someone, especially if you're judging them based on their appearance.

A little thing called SWAGGER can go a long way.

I thought everything you said was on point but the bolded??. . . . . I do not agree with.

Are you suggesting that there are no modest decent girls/ladies who just want to have se.x??
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Flashfast1: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
Guy I think those girls are hookers because based on the profile of the guy it is almost impossible for him to be branded a ladies man.
Think of it:
No looks
Stingy
Squatting with a friend
Doesn't dress well
e.t.c
What then could possibly attract different pretty girls on a daily basis (even two in a day - come on even Michael Jackson no reach)
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Topup, u took the words right out my mouth. SWAG!!!that's all. Guys always forget; men go for what they see, women go for what they hear!
yes women go for hear! but the question is what exactly does Frank tell these woman to more than make up for his gross physical inadequacies??

madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster you are a very good story teller, even I am very keen to to meet this "Frank".

and who knows, u might just run into Frank one of these days! or are u also keen to commission me as an agent?

Flashfast1:

Guy I think those girls are hookers because based on the profile of the guy it is almost impossible for him to be branded a ladies man.

Frank's women are no professional hookers or love vendors! They are mostly 'responsible' working class babes! I personally discussed with some of them and I recollect that about two said they were bankers, one worked with a state ministry, another one with a private telecom company and so on
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
freecocoa:

Abeg leave frankie boy alone make him flex,him dey yan the girls the koko.havent u heard of odi nkpun kpu na eme ire.(short but does great things)its natural with short people.i know a short ugly girl she does wonders too.(with rich fine boys oo)just lef matter o jare.

u  are right oo. but the question is : these short, ugly people wey dey do wonders, wetin be their secret? what exactly do they do that give them their success irrespective of their uncomplimentary looks
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by zugoboss(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
short guys are usually funny & girls like that.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Luvlgenius(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ask Frank i m sure he will be willing to share his secret recipe with us,
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Flashfast1: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
@poster
On a second thought I think you deserve an award for LYING.
The entire story is one big lie.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

@poster
On a second thought I think you deserve an award for LYING.
The entire story is one big lie.

keep ur second thought to ur self, i don't need it! ur first thought was bad enough: u think its 'IMPOSSIBLE' for a man to be a ladies man without looks and money, and which mean u don't get it!
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
Luvlgenius:

Ask Frank i m sure he will be willing to share his secret recipe with us,

Though I 've not seen him for a while now, I did ask him when we were staying together. We didn't have time to dwell on the topic on that occassion, so he didn't say much. he simply said: 'BROS, WHEN YOU PLAY THIS GAME, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT'

and thats not very elaborate
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by madlady(f): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
zugoboss:

short guys are usually funny & girls like that.

What an eye opening observation shocked shocked shocked shocked, I dated a guy way shorter than me, we got along so well and his dry wit was wonderful.

So this is a trait short men have, woe is me, so a short man will have to be my husband cry cry cry
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Flashfast1: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
megacity:

keep your second thought to your self, i don't need it! your first thought was bad enough: u think its 'IMPOSSIBLE' for a man to be a ladies man without looks and money, and which mean u don't get it!
Come on man, the defensive tone of your response just gave you away. Try posting real stories next time. Or at least if it isn't real try not to make it sound real.
It was a good story though; I'll have to give you credit for that.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

Come on man, the defensive tone of your response just gave you away. Try posting real stories next time. Or at least if it isn't real try not to make it sound real.
It was a good story though; I'll have to give you credit for that.

why the personal attack?

if u ain't gat something to say abeg free this guy boh!

@poster
Yeah! short guys are quite funny, proud, confidents and also VERY RUDE AND I THINK QUITE A NUMBER OF WOMEN LIKE THOSE STUFFS IN A GUY.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
Are you sure he's not using 'jazz' Because let's face it, the guy's not exactly a hunk, what kind of 'swagga' could he possibly have? No matter how smooth an operator he has, he can't keep getting that lucky. He might get a girl once in a while or at least sometimes, but ALWAYS That's absurd . . except u r exagerating!
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by megacity: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Are you sure he's not using 'jazz' Because let's face it, the guy's not exactly a hunk, what kind of 'swagga' could he possibly have? No matter how smooth an operator he has, he can't keep getting that lucky. He might get a girl once in a while or at least sometimes, but ALWAYS That's absurd . . except u r exagerating!

jazz?? are u kidding me? how does that work?

I know its not luck at all; this guy has a way with women. his success with women is far too consistent and pervasive to be luck.

As a matter of fact, this story is true-life even up to the name of the guy in question - FRANK. Also this story is not exaggerated, if anything his success with uncountable women of different shades and sizes was somewhat understated.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by tammyswits(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
CSI AFRICA, you said the women were always on time, Hmmm, They were whores! Not the cheap off the street ones, but those brothel classy ones! But still, they were whores!!!
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Pweety4me(f): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
Frank charm! cheesy
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Princek12(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
You guys are over thinking this stuff; the guy may be simply paying these ladies. Since you gave him a room in your big house, that would free up some money that can be used to pay for the services of these women. You also said that Frank will not spend his money on women unless it is unavoidable; that is to say, maybe the only way he could bring them to his house was to spend money on them. Mind you, because you think he is stingy--probably because he is stingy to himself--does not mean he won't spend his money on all this women; and while you think you know him, you may not really know this guy--he may be a trick.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Igwe9(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
he casts his net very wide, definitely would catch some hungry ones.
BTW, you had asked one of the ladies na? smiley
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by frank317: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2010
I tink it has 2 do wit people dat are calld frank. They hav a way of being real and livin life 2 d fullest. Somtimes this sort of attraction is not explanable even by frankys themselves. I 4 one hav a twin brother who is everythin i am not in terms of looks, he is like 5 times more handsome than me. But at the end of the day he comes 2 me wit the same questions like d poster. We are just FRANK dats all.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by Cockyzy(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2010
Absolute power they said corrupt absolutely.He learnt the art.i wish i can meet him and let have it gamed.i bet u all with me a competitor is a failure.Seduction is an art.u keep upgrading else u down big time.lucky me!am a coach in the seduction game.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by thweraja10: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2010
why are you asking us this question . Frank is in the best position to answer. Or probably use your girl friend as a bait to know all those secret from him. lol so stop asking question that we cant answer.
Re: This Guy Has A Way With Women by princekevo(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2010
You are a man like him my guy, so am not suprised that you are confused with his runs. It takes a man to see beyond the physical appearance of a woman, for the real beauty. It takes a woman to see beyond all the physical appearance, for a real man. Frank must have an inner beauty to be able to control these women, which you might never see as a man. That shouldnt be a sorth of competition though or something to be brag abt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why U Are Not Married(strictly For Women) / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? / One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.