Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? (35489 Views)

What Can You Build On Your Land In The Lekki Axis? / What Can I Build On This Land? / What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by tenry(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
doskie:
please examine these two enquiries from total strangers

1): please what is the correct measurement of a plot?, is it 120x100 or 100x100?

2): Please what is the measurement of a plot because i just bought one in lekki.

WHAT CAN I BUILD ON HALF PLOT OF LAND?

1): Half plot can contain a 5 bedroom duplex, a boys quarter, gate house and even a parking lot

2): When i was in London, i saw houses build with wood. they were so beautiful, and they were massive too. but i really dont know the measurement of the plot they were built on, so id say a half plot can take any massive house like the ones i saw in London.

some things are just not necessary to be said or known by strangers.
when a person learns to avoid subtle show off in his questions, statements and answers, he becomes more secure with his wealth. he has inner peace, not caring if hes praised or congratulated. his family and loved ones are sufficient for him as supporters. if you live in a neighbourhood of haters, you will learn how to make enquiries without passing any unnecessary information with it.
Mumu, look at the way you have dwelt on this topic, writing epistle in a bid to justify your stupid opinion. You must be a terrible miserable and God forsaken somebody in real life if you can display this kinda hatred online. You really need help cos even people around you will be scared to allow you know anything concerning them cos of your display of bad belle Whc you cannot hide. May God deliver you ooo

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by naijamafioso: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
tenry:

You should have ended wit your stupid personal opinion. I have seen brilliant advice from experienced people unlike your own deluded opinion.
Your mumu na first class.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by nifemiayoade(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
for your perfect and unique architectural design and construction pls call ARCHARAN architecture and construction company 08069253261. see u can hav a very nice design on dat half a plot even with a parking place .check out dis

1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by RazorRazor: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2018
doskie:
maybe its the way i put it. many people dont get my point. im not bashing him for buying a plot of land. trust me. i facilitated the procedure for my junior colleagues to share lands in geneva estate near agbara in ogun state. it was 300k per plot at that time. i totally encourage it. what im against is rubbing it in. rubbing in your achievements in other peoples faces is totally not necessary. there are ways to ask questions and make enquiry without beating drums. this age of social media has really made people so external in their affairs. if a person goes to a hotel, everyone must know, if a person enters a plane, everyone must know, if a person secures a property, everyone must know. there are still people who never upload pictures depicting their landmarks and achievements. the need to be appreciated, and commended by the general public is gradually turning into a mental illness for some people. oh! i just bought a plot in epe, 1000likes, oh i just lost my dad, 2000likes, i mean common.... whats with all this publicity? i spoke to him the way i would to my brother or friend. maybe im wrong. its just my opinion and im sorry the way i put it. there are people who dont change dps , upload updates about their lives or boast about their achievements, yet one would marvel about their wealth and how much they keep their cool. i know a cotonou boy, 24 years old, he is a carpenter, he roofs houses. that little boy has a plot inside lekki sceme 1. i had known him for more than 3years before i knew that about him. he didnt go about beating drums under the pretext of making enquiry. im sure if it was this guy he will run to nairaland to say "please what is the correct measurement of a full plot because i just bought one in lekki" if i want to know the measurements of a plot, do i really need to tell you i just got one?? especially when you are a stranger? what do i benefit from the congratulations you will extend. thats my point. if i have a son, il teach him how to code himself.

U missed the point one more time. Smh
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by RazorRazor: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2018
RazorRazor:

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by doskie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
RazorRazor:

baba free me abeg this thing don tay i don even forget. enjoy your holiday
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by richie101(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oga, why telling liessssssssssss, this property with brown roof is not built on a half plot of land. It is build on a full plot of land a corner piece for that matter at GreenLeaf Estate, Ori-Okuta, Igbogbo. either you enter through cemetery road or Olu- odu road, opp. sholebo Estate. You came online start tell people that it is half plot. The black roof house there in the picture is know or call owomilere house. guy abeg waka carry go.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Karimarc: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
The first thing that should come to your mind is your pocket, present status and family size. These will inform your brief as a client. I'm an architect and also an estate surveyor. From the above you can get started.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Kampack: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
rasazee:
Na duplex sure pass o. If u see wetin one man built on half plot for my area,u go fear. Nigeria architects are improving daily

Can you help with pix pls?
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by SmartHomes(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
tenry:
I just bought my first property ever. It is half plot of land. Being a novice, sometimes I just look at the land and keep imagining what one can i build on it. Long but not wide. I think my brother who measured it said 30/120 or 30/100 thereabout. Pls I need suggestions on what I can build on it. Can it contain 4 bedroom and also have parking space in the front ? Duplex? Or three or four flat whereby I can live up and rent out the down? Pls don't mind me if I sound confused. I just want to be guarded and I know people on this forum will be of help.

Contact us for the architectural design.
Proper space planning is important before you build.

Designs attached are as follow:
1, 4 bedrooms bungalow
2, 4 bedrooms bungalow
3, 4 bedrooms duplex
4, 4 units of 2 bedrooms flats

Check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by ArcFresky(m): 2:26am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=ArcFresky post=56381161]

Sir, the land area matters and there are prescribed minimum dimensions for your Schedule of accomodation...
For example someone who builds a 4 bedroom bungalow on a half plot of land probably has small rooms, small convinences, or small lounge.

However, In architecture almost nothing is impossible.
Get a good architect and plan with him....

You can build any number of rooms, but you will have to be building up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / House Ceiling Collapses On Man In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.