Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? (35455 Views)

What Can You Build On Your Land In The Lekki Axis? / What Can I Build On This Land? / What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by akeensbussy(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2017
Just build 3 Bedrooms flat and 3 units of room and parlour self contains. it will contain it.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by bolayei: 7:26am On May 10, 2017
Very possible, most British houses are on 15/120 land
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by wintersnow(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
Ashewo quater
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by yinparc: 7:31am On May 10, 2017
Yes, is possible. Contact us at YINPARC CONCEPT to manage your land and give you best design. 08074036626.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by OnowuOra(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2017
H
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by toluxa1(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2017
doskie:
hes not brainless. so you mean outside nairaland you have no other way to know what half plot of land can contain. stop showing yourself. nobody is interested in petty things like you buying your first plot or last plot. go and ask the agents that sold it to you. im sure they told you already, you just want to show yourself.

What a shame! Do I call this low self esteem or just mere jealousy and hatred for a fellow person. God will have mercy on you. You cannot ATTRACT what you ATTACK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:42am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
I just bought my first property ever. It is half plot of land. Being a novice, sometimes I just look at the land and keep imagining what one can i build on it. Long but not wide. I think my brother who measured it said 30/120 or 30/100 thereabout. Pls I need suggestions on what I can build on it. Can it contain 4 bedroom and also have parking space in the front ? Duplex? Or three or four flat whereby I can live up and rent out the down? Pls don't mind me if I sound confused. I just want to be guarded and I know people on this forum will be of help.

I was at a clients how recently. It was a twin Terrance house built on half plot. But it was now two stories or sud I say two floors each. Space for drive in was created in front with two gates side by side. Get a good architect..you cud rent out the other Terrance house for the price of renting out two two bedrooms. And that also means a reasonable tenant.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by IMASTEX: 7:43am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

Brainless teenagers everywhere on nairaland
Truly, parental guide need to be in place
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by chuksjuve(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2017
contact a good architect....
meanwhile check my signature
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 10, 2017
Brainless adult seeking stupid advice from teenagers. Very soon, you will come here to ask us how you can disvirgin a housewife.

tenry:

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by jjjjj2017: 7:55am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
I just bought my first property ever. It is half plot of land. Being a novice, sometimes I just look at the land and keep imagining what one can i build on it. Long but not wide. I think my brother who measured it said 30/120 or 30/100 thereabout. Pls I need suggestions on what I can build on it. Can it contain 4 bedroom and also have parking space in the front ? Duplex? Or three or four flat whereby I can live up and rent out the down? Pls don't mind me if I sound confused. I just want to be guarded and I know people on this forum will be of help.
duplex is your best bet.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by sben2308(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2017
doskie:
hes not brainless. so you mean outside nairaland you have no other way to know what half plot of land can contain. stop showing yourself. nobody is interested in petty things like you buying your first plot or last plot. go and ask the agents that sold it to you. im sure they told you already, you just want to show yourself.

Now I c reason u may amount to nothing in this life cuz good things don't motivate u except stupid things. Imagine a young youth at vibrant age wasting his life away. Oh I pity ur generation cuz even in ur grave they will still curse u.
Ur cane is still soak inside ethanol Okay, continue d stupidity

Oga OP abeg kontinue MO GA du re joor
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by cobadit(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2017
To be sincere with you, anything you desire can be built on the plot but the type of structure you erect on it will determine the level of comfort you will experience therein. So my suggestion is to have a 2 or 3-bedroom bungalow for a proper setbacks and landscape of your building or build a lettable shopping complex if you have it at a busy area..... Your comfort is my concern... PROUDLY ARCHITECT
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by samonom(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2017
you can build a 3 bedroom with a parking space, look for a good architect for a good drawing plan, i build mine also in a 1/2 plot, but my regret now is that i should have build a mini duplex. You can build a mini duplex if houses withing the area.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by engrrichie92(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

Some of us want to know how much you bought it
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by naijamafioso: 8:34am On May 10, 2017
tenry:
Pls what did you have in mind to build before buying the land? Or you just bought the land sha! Its not an offence to ask question but some questions are not necessary. This is what you should have asked before buying and the advise given to you would have guided you into what to do, but asking after buying is not necessary cos you already have an answer.
Assuming you are now told here that your half plot cannot contain your structure, what will you do? This is my personal opinion tho.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by rasazee(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
Yes you can have a duplex with a parking space but maximum of two cars.I'm building one for a client presently at Ota Ogun state.
Na duplex sure pass o. If u see wetin one man built on half plot for my area,u go fear. Nigeria architects are improving daily

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by apollo13(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

Am telling you! So dump and senseless

1 Like

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by ollah2: 9:06am On May 10, 2017
rasazee:
Na duplex sure pass o. If u see wetin one man built on half plot for my area,u go fear. Nigeria architects are improving daily

What area is that? can you take some pictures?
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by suncity: 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Congrats! More will come your way...I strongly believe that this platform is meant to inform, learn,ask,seek,explore,advise, make or get contacts and not to rain insult. For intance, this post has made one know and get contacts which is a good start...Any post that does not fancy you...just waka pass...allow those it concern to make valuable contribution....Please stop the INSULT...Regards
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Korrection(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2017
My only inheritance in the village. 46x33. Despite my investments I still need to build at home.

2 Likes

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by Erums(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2017
Congrats bro... Got one like dat in PH in 2015. Its a 43 x 125....i keep wondering what do i build on this... Sometimes i wud say shooping mall other times duplex....i pray God provides more.... Jst do small fencing shaa... Secure and then decide... Very important.....
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by darenyx(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

I designed this on a plot smaller than yours ...it's a 4 bedroom duplex with enough parking space in front and there's still space behind the building...

What you can do with your plot is limitless .. you just need the right minds to work with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by sophy17(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2017
I have a 30 by 120 land where I built 2 bedroom flat at d back up n down with a 4 bedroom duplex at d front and I still have space for 4 cars or manage 5 cars. I.e 3 apartments. If u are interested call me up on 08024229004. I live there.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by nickxtra(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
Nairalanders, I intend to start the development of my land which I acquired in my town in Edo state last year. Although, i don't have the funds to develop it now, but I want to just start, so that anytime I have any little money I can do one or two things gradually on it. I intend to put a 4 bedroom bungalow on the land. The size of the land is 100ft x 100ft.

I need a kind building designer to help me design a 4 bedroom apartment, which will not consume much money, with low consideration for corners and pillars.
Specifications:
Living room - cross ventilation
Master bedroom - cross ventilation
Madam's room - cross ventilation
(Master bedroom and madam to share one bath/toilet
Children room - ensuit
Guest room - close to the living room and
dining
kitchen with verandah
store
study

Also, I may want to know the numbers of blocks I will require to build the 4 bedrooms bungalow.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by greenermodels: 10:17am On May 10, 2017
sophy17:
I have a 30 by 120 land where I built 2 bedroom flat at d back up n down with a 4 bedroom duplex at d front and I still have space for 4 cars or manage 5 cars. I.e 3 apartments. If u are interested call me up on 08024229004. I live there.
please can i get a copy of the building plan?
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by ArcFresky(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2017
tenry:

Sir, the land area matters and there are prescribed minimum dimensions for your Schedule of accomodation...
For example someone who builds a 4 bedroom bungalow on a half plot of land probably has small rooms, small convinences, or small lounge.

However, In architecture almost nothing is impossible.
Get a good architect and plan with him....

You can build any number of rooms, but you will have to be building up.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by ArcFresky(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2017
nickxtra:
Nairalanders, I intend to start the development of my land which I acquired in my town in Edo state last year. Although, i don't have the funds to develop it now, but I want to just start, so that anytime I have any little money I can do one or two things gradually on it. I intend to put a 4 bedroom bungalow on the land. The size of the land is 100ft x 100ft.

I need a kind building designer to help me design a 4 bedroom apartment, which will not consume much money, with low consideration for corners and pillars.
Specifications:
Living room - cross ventilation
Master bedroom - cross ventilation
Madam's room - cross ventilation
(Master bedroom and madam to share one bath/toilet
Children room - ensuit
Guest room - close to the living room and
dining
kitchen with verandah
store
study

Also, I may want to know the numbers of blocks I will require to build the 4 bedrooms bungalow.

Thank you in anticipation.

I will be glad to work with you on this.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by serendipityF: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Wow! U mean everything is estimated 2.1M to this level?

money121:
Ok

Shingles Design
Plain brown Colour...
Total sqm: 480sqm

Cost Estimate: #2,074,100

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Next Roofing Project
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by nickxtra(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2017
ArcFresky:

I will be glad to work with you on this. My email jondelng.com
What do I need your e-mail for?
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by ArcFresky(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2017
nickxtra:
What do I need your e-mail for?

You asked for an Architect.
Re: Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? by money121(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
serendipityF:
Wow! U mean everything is estimated 2.1M to this level?

Only the Roofing Sheet...
Without woodwork..
I think am cleared now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / House Ceiling Collapses On Man In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.