Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (25037 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by petitejolie(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2017
stay away from broke men. dey re mentally deranged.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by beautiful232(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2017
this is so sad
GOD abeg oo
I no wan this kind love
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 10:04am On May 10, 2017
So romantic, I wish I could see the skit
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by asahnwaKC: 10:05am On May 10, 2017
Too bad....
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:06am On May 10, 2017
Running out to buy a knife makes it premeditated murder

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by CuddleMe(f): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
She brought this upon herself. Why go out with your father's employee
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 10:08am On May 10, 2017
petitejolie:
stay away from broke men. dey re mentally deranged.
Reread the post, »» she was first to use a weapon,all he did was defend himself grin
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Kelly2713(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2017

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by psalmsjob: 10:16am On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Some men are not grown enough to be called man, all they have between their laps , proud of is the third leg. If you can't control your temperamental don't try to have women around you.. Upon all their level of studies both have not be able to read and emulate others books of life beyond the curriculum scope.. Education is beyond reading is a whole learning.. this man in question had learned nothing all through.

Are you in my mind for saying all this? What most men have between their legs is an IQ for thrusting back and forth in a woman nothing more. Most men are actually women by nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by eternalcity(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2017
Na wa o! Not a good news from my Alma mater
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by kenzyken101: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
fut minna..product here, now in Brazil..I miss my school..

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2017
First the airforce guy now this one again . Sad news but serious question, why yoruba girls dey always cheat on their bf sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Adebayo4all: 10:23am On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Some men are not grown enough to be called man, all they have between their laps , proud of is the third leg. If you can't control your temperamental don't try to have women around you.. Upon all their level of studies both have not be able to read and emulate others books of life beyond the curriculum scope.. Education is beyond reading is a whole learning.. this man in question had learned nothing all through.
wie r u dia

do u know how long he has endure it?
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
sometimes love is overrated

No this is a behavioral issue as humans we let anger dictate the way situations play out. She stabbed him out of anger and out of anger he bought a knife to kill her the classic an eye for an eye but only one person is alive.

We should take the important lesson in this....love with anger is very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by chubbyG(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
Juliearth:
Thats really pathetic. Cohabitation seems to be a norm in FUT Minna...may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Its even lesser compared to other states sis
And oh....you're FUT Mite too
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Caramelemperor: 10:26am On May 10, 2017
Islie:

Enyioha Opara , Minna

The Federal University of Technology Minna , Niger State, has been thrown into mourning following the killing of a female postgraduate student in the school , Bolatito Ajuola, by a man suspected to be her fiancée.

It was learnt that Ajuola , a student of Science Education , was allegedly stabbed to death at about 11pm on Monday at her off -campus residence.

Eyewitnesses said the man , Best Origboshe , was a worker in a company owned by the victim’ s father in Ondo State, when the duo began a romantic affair.

However, Origboshe was said to have lost his job, resulting in Ajuola asking him to join her in Minna.

It was learnt that on Monday , Origboshe and Ajuola had returned from shopping when the victim prepared dinner and set the table for them to eat.

Northern City News gathered that Origboshe was reluctant to eat the meal , claiming that it was too hot when Ajuola queried him for shunning her food.
An argument was reported to have ensued between them.

A witness, who did not want his name in print, said , “ During the argument, the man started beating the girl .

She rushed to the kitchen and emerged with a knife with which she injured her fiancé. The man afterwards went to a nearby store, where he bought a brand new knife which he allegedly used to stab her in the breast and in the stomach. ”

It was learnt that a professor in the university, who heard the cry from the house, rushed Ajuola and Origboshe to a hospital, where she was confirmed dead.

Her remains have reportedly been deposited in a morgue at the General Hospital, Minna.

Our correspondent gathered that Origboshe was initially being guarded at the hospital by some policemen, before he was later released to the police due to a crowd of students, who had gathered around the hospital.

The parents of the victim were said to have arrived Minna to recover their daughter's corpse and follow up with investigation.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bala Elkana, confirmed the incident, adding that investigations had commenced into the case.

http://punchng.com/man-stabs-fut-minna-postgraduate-lover-to-death/

People let anger make them do the most stupid things (I'm referring to both the man and woman). Now, the woman is dead simply cos she escalated a case in the heat of anger by picking up a knife. The man too is going to be punished heavily by a court and his life is probably finished forever simply cos he let anger make him behave like an animal. My people, anger should be learnt to be controlled.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by wyqay: 10:28am On May 10, 2017
when a man cannot control his anger,his anger controls his entire life,rip to the dead.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by dfo12(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2017
I am not understanding any of this news. I smell a well cooked up story here though I stand to be corrected.

I'm presently running a post graduate studies here (MEng. in Chemical Eng'g) and haven't heard of this grapevine from any quarters.

Any attempt or attempted attempt to discredit the institution shall be decisively dealt with grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by kwaraguy(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2017
Juliearth:
Thats really pathetic. Cohabitation seems to be a norm in FUT Minna...may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Woi for you there Julie
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by neocortex: 11:13am On May 10, 2017
Koolking:

I don't buy this news. It does not make sense to me at all. The victim lived off campus but the professor of the school heard her cry. Damn!

With considerable certainty, the reporter was in need of what to write to fill a space not occupied by advert.

Professors also live off-campus, so what's your point ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by joenor(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2017
why won't a man be one when a lady is trying to act up, walk out of the house to get a cool air out there with a cold beer, whn u are back home n she tried to pick up on u, just go to the room and rest ur head.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-stabs-fut-minna-postgraduate-lover-to-death/

Love, look what you made me do. Showing Mon-Fri 6pm on Zee World.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 11:39am On May 10, 2017
true love season1... ur papa coy sack ur fiance, u dey form blind lover wtout question?? ok
am certain no fada go sack an inlaw (dats gonna marry his daughter) wtout a good reason..

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Juliearth(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2017
kwaraguy:

Woi for you there Julie

Ah ahn!!! Of the greatest team woiiiiii!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Jaabioro(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2017
Adebayo4all:
wie r u dia

do u know how long he has endure it?
You are repeating the same thing with the guy.. Why can't him walk away if he can not endured her..
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by mechanics(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
eyah so unfortunate.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by cuteme88(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
She woke up dead after a Knife fight

You see! Assuming her popsy or mumsy knew about their relationship and be warning her to quit, before u know it she will upload on social media;
facing trials but God will make us overcome!!! okaaay now oya see result of not using sense.

RIP Dear
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by davicool: 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
love in the air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison / Nigerian Prisons Service Changes Name To Nigerian Correctional Service / Couple Killed And Burnt In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.