Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (25054 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Ahmedie28(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2017
Juliearth:
Thats really pathetic. Cohabitation seems to be a norm in FUT Minna...may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Is not peculier to fut mx
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by bruno554(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
sometimes love is overrated
yeah it is ..... Thats why I don't value it
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Adebayo4all: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
You are repeating the same thing with the guy.. Why can't him walk away if he can not endured her..
Hahahaha

U Neva Jam dos ones weh go beg u say thy no go do m again(then u accept dem back tinkin thy have changed),bt b4 u say jack thy ve done somtin worst.

#Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Juliearth(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Ahmedie28:
Is not peculier to fut mx

Yes,its not peculiar to fut Minna,but its a norm there.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by salesforce: 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
Oh no
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Jaabioro(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Hahahaha

U Neva Jam dos ones weh go beg u say thy no go do m again(then u accept dem back tinkin thy have changed),bt b4 u say jack thy ve done somtin worst.

#Fear women.

Let me rush/brief you. I met a lady on eskimi around 2010.we get going, she is very industrious, energetic woman, we are about to settled down after five years of unbreakable relationship, the next things I saw with her she was going out with my neighbor, Pastor. and one other person ..she didn't deny all this men. All she said on her defense was because I have not pay her dowry.. I told her, I am walking away.. today I am married why she still on the street as yesterday.. I still manage to sent her some token.. I just brief you.. pussy plenty out side don't let them provoked you.. I beg you my dear brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Adebayo4all: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Let me rush/brief you. I met a lady on eskimi around 2010.we get going, she is very industrious, energetic woman, we are about to settled down after five years of unbreakable relationship, the next things I saw with her she was going out with my neighbor, Pastor. and one other person ..she didn't deny all this men. All she said on her defense was because I have not pay her dowry.. I told her, I am walking away.. today I am married why she still on the street as yesterday.. I still manage to sent her some token.. I just brief you.. pussy plenty out side don't let them provoked you.. I beg you my dear brother
Lol.,....Na so.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Ahmedie28(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
Juliearth:

Yes,its not peculiar to fut Minna,but its a norm there.
While that is ur personal opinion, so i wont argue with u, bt just knw that fut mx students are very displine.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Juliearth(f): 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
Ahmedie28:
While that is ur personal opinion, so i wont argue with u, bt just knw that fut mx students are very displine.

Yes,I know firsthand because I schooled there...I also know(firsthand and not hearsay) that most undergraduates who are lovers cohabit.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by ChopBellefull(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
How girls been tramping down men since B.C

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2017
Cohabitation has been seen normal thing in all nigeria institution, so it is not restricted to on a particular institution
Juliearth:
Thats really pathetic. Cohabitation seems to be a norm in FUT Minna...may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Ahmedie28(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
Juliearth:

Yes,I know firsthand because I schooled there...I also know(firsthand and not hearsay) that most undergraduates who are lovers cohabit.
I really feel bad, u schooled there & u are radicule the sch, painting it black , that's very bad.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by petitejolie(f): 7:10pm On May 10, 2017
Charlieswhite:
Reread the post, »» she was first to use a weapon,all he did was defend himself grin
yes na I read it clear and sharp. d Lady didn't just run to get a knife. he acted as most broke men will do before she had to run to get a knife. I'm sure d guy is used to beating her dats y she quickly got a knife. I repeat stay away from broke men all in d name of love.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Adeevah(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2017
Love Is Strange

Strange but true
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by MarieSucre(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Some men are not grown enough to be called man, all they have between their laps , proud of is the third leg. If you can't control your temperamental don't try to have women around you.. Upon all their level of studies both have not be able to read and emulate others books of life beyond the curriculum scope.. Education is beyond reading is a whole learning.. this man in question had learned nothing all through.

Hmmnn. She threatened to stab him at first though. I guess he followed through with his threat.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Jaabioro(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hmmnn. She threatened to stab him at first though. I guess he followed through with his threat.
He didn't behaved like a man.. I knew the lady started the whole scenario ..
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Juliearth(f): 5:04am On May 11, 2017
Ahmedie28:
I really feel bad, u schooled there & u are radicule the sch, painting it black , that's very bad.

I only stated the obvious truth,lets call a Spade a Spade.
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by MarieSucre(f): 7:53am On May 11, 2017
Jaabioro:
He didn't behaved like a man.. I knew the lady started the whole scenario ..

Let's be truthful Bros. In the face of violence, especially life threatening violence, there is no man or woman o.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Jaabioro(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2017
MarieSucre:

Let's be truthful Bros. In the face of violence, especially life threatening violence, the is no man or woman o.
Conducted yourself from such scene doesn't mean that you are a coward but to avoid ugly situation like this... Imagine when woman got him wounded, and he left for malam, if he has took that apple opportunity and walk away he won't be called what had change his name to savage man today.. My dear brother if you have such in such. just behave like you have no strength..
Re: Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death by Ahmedie28(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
Juliearth:

I only stated the obvious truth,lets call a Spade a Spade.
I guess u stay in bosso campus , that's where all sorts of nosense happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.