Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself (26224 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2017
Things we do for love
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by BTT(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Wetin punna no go cause?
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Sijo01:
Shot himself too; good radiance to bad rubbish.
RIP to the lady.
Did yu read it at all?
She isnt dead yet
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by positivetaught: 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Me kill myself because of lady!!,God forbid!!,spits.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by TINALETC3(f): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
undecided d lady is nt dead undecided
Sijo01:
Shot himself too; good radiance to bad rubbish.
RIP to the lady.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by chrisskynet(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Bunch of crack Heads
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by PatriotTemidayo: 9:32am On May 10, 2017
Unfortunate.

A cheat is never worth your life, no matter how much you've invested.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by chloride6: 9:33am On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Kennedy, I'm not surprised.

The deluded foo.l has come again. The guy that raped an 8-month-old baby is a Christian abi.

[sub][/sub]
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by dhardline(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2017
Things foolish people do for love.
Not even for his wife, ordinary girl friend. Smh
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:34am On May 10, 2017
kiki
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by GeneralOjukwu: 9:36am On May 10, 2017
Jeez!.... I probably dodged a bullet! shocked

I served as Deputy Boyfriend to a girl with her soldier guy in Sambisa forest

He was shooting his bullets into terrorists.... i was shooting mine into her shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
margi special...one of a kind
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by SANdos: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
E for just Kuku kill only himself.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why can't we just have an average relationship based on true love, companionship and Trust??
My last relationship ended abruptly because my man felt i was cheating on him whereas i took him to momma and was so proud of him all over d social media and etcetera
All a normal girl want is just to love and being love in return

I still do believe in love and i know the right man will come very soon

Rip to the dead
who asked you

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by obonujoker(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2017
The guy no sabi say na men wey commit suicide over woman dey suffer pass for hell fire....
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by joenor(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
Na wah, they are a lot of girls out there, for me make I for nor feel jealous, I go dey carry my own, why she do her's but it not fair for a healthy relationship.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Jaabioro(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
I imagine some men die for nothing especially this sergeant.. pussy cheap pass megabits
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by uzomanny(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=folakemigeh post=56378956][b]

I am very much available folakemi grin
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by joenor(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2017
he go know when he reach there.
obonujoker:
The guy no sabi say na men wey commit suicide over woman dey suffer pass for hell fire....
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Esepayne(f): 9:53am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Shame on him,

Imagine an intelligence office

Who doesn't know all women/girls do is cheat undecided
and who does the lady's cheat with?

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by mechanics(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2017
For all this killings to stop, they have to disarm their officers after the day's work, if not this issues of killing will continue, the other time is was a military man killing is own girlfriend.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by ebby9z(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
The person he shot didnt die, while he died... cheesy cheesy cheesy Bad market. Dude just died for nothing
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by asahnwaKC: 10:03am On May 10, 2017
I pray she survives.....meanwhile RIP to him.....
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by jesus500(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why can't we just have an average relationship based on true love, companionship and Trust??
My last relationship ended abruptly because my man felt i was cheating on him whereas i took him to momma and was so proud of him all over d social media and etcetera

Rip to the dead
Sorry about that, I like your good spirit.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Ekakamba: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Awwwwww........ cool

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by RealHaute: 10:15am On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

Rip to the dead

Tah! You cheated on him with me. Or didn't we exchange mentions here on NL? That's cheating!! tongue
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by TinaAnita(f): 10:38am On May 10, 2017
If only he knew that he died alone

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by technicallyrich(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2017
I support the guy killing the prostitute.but he shouldn't have shot himself expecially as a Sergent nothing we happen to him except the girl is from a very rich family.
These is nigeria and we have seen that there is no law for the rich.
I hate women that cheats when a guy loves them with passion,she deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by farouk0403(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Kennedy, I'm not surprised.

Not surprised what? ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Mistaken For Sapele Oghenek Journalist Attacked & Stripped Unclad In Delta / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.