Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself (26221 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by purple3091: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
I support the guy killing the prostitute.but he shouldn't have shot himself expecially as a Sergent nothing we happen to him except the girl is from a very rich family.
These is nigeria and we have seen that there is no law for the rich.
I hate women that cheats when a guy loves them with passion,she deserves it.
you are a psychopath..cheating is just sex and not worth death.many women cheat and are still alive!!get over your ego..shesh
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by cr7lomo: 11:46am On May 10, 2017
purple3091:
you are a psychopath..cheating is just sex and not worth death.many women cheat and are still alive!!get over your ego..shesh

U are very foo.lish...cheating is sex shey...so what about the psychological effect it infuses , u think u are cheating on a wood...all over the world, this happens...only wicked and selfish evil people cheat on people that truly loves them..most times the catastrophic reaction comes as a result of uncontrollable emotions
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by darlenese(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2017
How can thou shoot thy self because of a woman, and thy woman didnt even die , thou hast killed thy self for nothing ! undecided
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Curvinus(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
RIP to the dead.

Hoes will always be hoes.

Don't to let them make you mad.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why can't we just have an average relationship based on true love, companionship and Trust??
My last relationship ended abruptly because my man felt i was cheating on him whereas i took him to momma and was so proud of him all over d social media and etcetera
All a normal girl want is just to love and being love in return
Thats it,both guys and ladies find it difficult to trust one another. They start finding fault where there is none because they believe it a norm for people to cheat.

I still do believe in love and i know the right man will come very soon

Rip to the dead
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by ijobafatty: 1:21pm On May 10, 2017
He proved it...... Biafra or death
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by sweetilicious(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Shame on him,

Imagine an intelligence office

Who doesn't know all women/girls do is cheat undecided
I am an exception. I date one person at a time.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
sweetilicious:
I am an exception. I date one person at a time.

When I used 'all' it was in the context of 'what'

And not in totality...

I respect and admire your resolve,
I regret if you understood that wrongly.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why can't we just have an average relationship based on true love, companionship and Trust??
My last relationship ended abruptly because my man felt i was cheating on him whereas i took him to momma and was so proud of him all over d social media and etcetera

Rip to the dead
Well, I agree with you....nd thanks for giving and having the hope that true love is possible....but what were your actions that made your ex suspect you of cheating... you must have been doing something repeatedly with disregard to his feelings perhaps.
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
thorpido:
Not again. embarassed
Some of these officers need psychiatric evaluation .

All of them not some.

They are crazy folks
Re: Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself by Cognito79: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

Rip to the dead

The right man is here... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Injured By Policemen In Lagos For Driving Through Bank's Park / Man Mistaken For Sapele Oghenek Journalist Attacked & Stripped Unclad In Delta / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.