Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc (9234 Views)

Samsung Leads In 5G Smartphones In Q1 2020 / I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by joenor(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2017
time you say? My broda how long has their optic fiber been install, note they are our bread network un like MTN n the rest they should wake up,
what we need is fast internet and cheaper data. who go dey make call, when u can call your friend over VoIP, my broda I rest my back
celestialAgent:
Yes, their downtime is epic! Hopefully they will improve with time.
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by zoedew: 11:05am On May 10, 2017
Not surprising. MTN ran itself over and didn't know when to stop taking Nigerians for granted. Meanwhile ECONET that meant well was run out of town by ex-con Ibori and his band of corrupt politicians. Glo, beyond helping to unearth per second has done little to endear itself to Nigerians via friendly tariffs. Etisalat however has stayed on top of it's game especially with it's blazing fast internet service and customer friendly staff and tariffs. If NCC had Nigerians regularly educated and informed about porting there would have been more traffic porting to Etisalat. MTN is dying and ethical practice in the business is winning. By way of digression, any mention of the name STRIVE MASIYIWA anywhere near the unrepentant ex-con Ibori should have him sweating profusely with pee in his pant!
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Missmossy(f): 11:06am On May 10, 2017
joenor:
My broda Eti rock too, but their data runs quickly as well.
Lol okay not a guy though.
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by joenor(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2017
Don't make sub friend with it...
Missmossy:

Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Victorclean1: 11:36am On May 10, 2017
In my area Somolu GLO service is dead. Only God will save them. Many people rush to buy glo Sim card when the they announced their new data plan. But our surprise, No body was able to use the data due to no service. Many tried after some months but is shit. GLO IS A POOOOOOO. IF YOU ARE IN SOMOLU /SOME PART OF YABA, ONIPANU, Please save your money from glo. Is really don't worth it
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by joenor(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2017
oh sorry neva knew u were a lady. My sister
Missmossy:

Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Ruggedpen: 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Kobicove:
Probably cos they're more generous with data smiley
I am using glo how will I pot to etisalat ?
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Ruggedpen: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
debbie:
Good
From experience they have the best internet speed and good service in my location.Unlike glo and mtn that will take all day and yet frustrate your internet work.
Glo have unhooked my network since Friday, if call their customer care, no reasonable response, I have called them 3 times still there is no network there, I only browse in the office.
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Ruggedpen: 11:49am On May 10, 2017
idris4r83:
All because of glo's increase in data tarrif plan.
With the same horrible network.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by BeardedKarma(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2017
And i'm joining the number now. Glo has messed me up
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
lonelydora:
I am an ardent user of MTN

Me too so try my line don become premium lone am entitled to privileges ..... sady do no give me shares if they really want to appreciate me or better still be dashing me free airtime ..
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by salesforce: 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by fadipe2016: 3:33pm On May 10, 2017
MTN EVERYWHERE YOU GO
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by celestialAgent(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
joenor:
time you say? My broda how long has their optic fiber been install, note they are our bread network un like MTN n the rest they should wake up,
what we need is fast internet and cheaper data. who go dey make call, when u can call your friend over VoIP, my broda I rest my back
You can't say MTN beat glo flawlessly. Even MTN have areas where their coverage does not reach. So we just have to understand and tolerate them pending when they will be fully fit.

I use Glo Ghana and Glo Nigeria for my Subscription and I can confidently say Glo is indeed considerate in financial terms and offers the best where they coverage reach.

Remember MTN has alot of chances to steal when they started which is what afforded them the many hardwares they have today. Glo wasn't that lucky.
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by fadipe2016: 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
MTN DOES IS BETTER
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by joenor(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
Ya right to an extent, but I still use my glo but not un like MTN they cover most of the area I do travel to, PH Benin Warri Home base n lagos,
but when I'm in Warri I use more of the Broadband I got in the house. Watch smart TV play online games and lot
celestialAgent:
You can't say MTN beat glo flawlessly. Even MTN have areas where their coverage does not reach. So we just have to understand and tolerate them pending when they will be fully fit.

I use Glo Ghana and Glo Nigeria for my Subscription and I can confidently say Glo is indeed considerate in financial terms and offers the best where they coverage reach.

Remember MTN has alot of chances to steal when they started which is what afforded them the many hardwares they have today. Glo wasn't that lucky.
Re: Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc by celestialAgent(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2017
joenor:
Ya right to an extent, but I still use my glo but not un like MTN they cover most of the area I do travel to, PH Benin Warri Home base n lagos,
but when I'm in Warri I use more of the Broadband I got in the house. Watch smart TV play online games and lot
Well they all av their flaws. I use MTN sometimes too when glo is messing up. But I use glo heavy interest activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Really The Motive Behind Etisalat Internet Data Speed Throttling? / Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon / Why Is Airtel Stealing My Money Arbitrarily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.