Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) (55177 Views)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
Dottore:

Because in Africa a dead lady has no place in her father's house. One of the reasons it's important for girls to get married so if they die they will be buried in the husband's house.
This is the most gibberish post in this thread.

So if a little girl die, she will be buried in a lost forest because she's not married? You can see the level of your reasoning? Like a snail.

Do you know if the bush is her family land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
stanliwise:
Keep shut, You just did same thing to her that you are blaming her for.
Let me guess, u make such a thoughtless statement cos u want to impress her? Its a pity that weak males like u are still considered as men in some quarters. Having said that, I will also state that u r not my concern either so i wnt go this trip with u cos i do not trade words with females.....and weak men like u who are neither male nor really female. I am much bigger than that.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by VeraBlinq(f): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
So all this big breast don waste. undecided
u are mad, God punish ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sarahade(f): 5:35pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
Kilode?? The man just aired his opinion which everyone is free to do. Why the insult? If u cannot communicate like a normal human being, can u not just quietly buy popcorn and read the comments only? Are u the one that was stabbed?? Smh.
Are you madt ni. Is it not my opinion i aired out too
You are goat for quoting me like a fool.
You don't tell me what to do so shut up and mind your business.
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Ode
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sarahade(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
tintingz:

So if a little girl die, she will be buried in a lost forest because she's not married? You can see the level of your reasoning? Like a snail.

Lol you comment was so on point like ehn
Don't mind the fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by butanep(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
Ohhh my God...
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by ufinity(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Don't forget she hit him 1st.
don't forget he started beating her first

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by chibike1: 5:41pm On May 10, 2017
What a world.... Love is just a four letter word but the misconception is terrible
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
sarahade:

Are you madt ni. Is it not my opinion i aired out too
You are goat for quoting me like a fool.
You don't tell me what to do so shut up and mind your business.
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Ode
I have made my point. However, as a rule, I don't exchange words with females. Its actually very degrading to do so with a woman. So i leave u in the battle with yourself. Have a nice day.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sleuthhound: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
Nawa o when two touts fall in love
lol, u ehn!
"Thug luvin"
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
Ondo people and agidi
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sleuthhound: 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
Kilode?? The man just aired his opinion which everyone is free to do. Why the insult? If u cannot communicate like a normal human being, can u not just quietly buy popcorn and read the comments only? Are u the one that was stabbed?? Smh.
lol, na Recession cos am na. Nigerians dey find who to pour VEX ontop na.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
sleuthhound:

lol, na Recession cos am na. Nigerians dey find who to pour VEX ontop na.
Hehehe. Some people are actually like that cos they see others exhibiting such. So dey just want to feel among. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 7:01pm On May 10, 2017
tintingz:

It's your mother's pusy that's like a snail that's why you know how snails reason. Anuofia.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by adellam16(f): 7:07pm On May 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Gone too soon.

We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

We shall all pay this price some day. Lets live, love and be happy.
wale adenuga productions. Dis is super story
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
Let me guess, u make such a thoughtless statement cos u want to impress her? Its a pity that weak males like u are still considered as men in some quarters. Having said that, I will also state that u r not my concern either so i wnt go this trip with u cos i do not trade words with females.....and weak men like u who are neither male nor really female. I am much bigger than that.
Have a nice day.
Thanks for quoting my post to show how much pain you must have experienced due to your bullying attitude on public forum.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sleuthhound: 9:30pm On May 10, 2017
Dottore:

It's your mother's pusy that's like a snail that's why you know how snails reason. Anuofia.
chai, lol dis economic Recession dey cause fight & vex everywhere. If no be say dis forum dey "faceless", pple 4 don quarrel stab each-other tire join d dead bodi too.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sleuthhound: 9:37pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
Hehehe. Some people are actually like that cos they see others exhibiting such. So dey just want to feel among. grin
dis economic Recession dey cause fight & vex everywhere o, jst drive 4 road or waka 4 street or queue 4 atm, nw enta NL,If no be say dis forum dey "faceless", pple 4 don quarrel stab each-other tire join d dead bodi 4here

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2017
sleuthhound:

dis economic Recession dey cause fight & vex everywhere o, jst drive 4 road or waka 4 street or queue 4 atm, nw enta NL,If no be say dis forum dey "faceless", pple 4 don quarrel stab each-other tire join d dead bodi 4here
True.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
Gosh! Wat a tale shocked
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by thecommunist(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2017
ufinity:
The guy need to be hanged by the balls. The wickedness of men this days shocks even the devil
but according to the story , the lady was the first to stab the guy. The guy was just unfortunate to be in a relationship with that kind of girl. It is actually a premeditated murder and the guy is liable . If he has stabbed her immediately she stabbed him it could have been a case of self defence or manslaughter , but since he went out to buy a knife and came back to stab her, then it is premeditated murder case .

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sarahade(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
I have made my point. However, as a rule, I don't exchange words with females. Its actually very degrading to do so with a woman. So i leave u in the battle with yourself. Have a nice day.
You've just shown your ignorance.
It's only little men like you that can't stand the truth.
As for degrading may be you should make it a rule not to come between our thighs because something as great as you think should not come out of something degrading except that thing is useless.
Omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2017
Na fire for fire we de call this kyn situation for my area. Just say in this situation one fire come hot pass d other
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by CagedSoul: 12:57am On May 11, 2017
sarahade:

Lol you comment was so on point like ehn
Don't mind the fish brain
Lol lol lol what are u? A Muslim? Or A Christian?
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sarahade(f): 8:28am On May 11, 2017
CagedSoul:
Lol lol lol what are u? A Muslim? Or A Christian?
undecided kilopa iya ijebu? Ibeere
Or water and garri make eba for your wedding day.
cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by martinnwani(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Maxvasia:
Have a nice day.
I AM IMPRESSED. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WHERE STILL SOME MEN IN THIS FORUM THAT DONT WORSHIP THE VAGINA. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL. ONLY MANGINA'S SELL THERE OWN FOR A PIECE ON --- THAT THEY WILL STILL NEVER GET.LOL.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by NaeChris: 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
How can two people who claims they love each other fight with weapons? Is that love? And the way women now carry weapons to fight is becoming a problem to worry about. Well, my blue belt no be in vain. Thats why i learning it in the first place.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by CagedSoul: 5:54pm On May 11, 2017
sarahade:

undecided kilopa iya ijebu? Ibeere
Or water and garri make eba for your wedding day.
cheesy tongue
Lol u this girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by smushi(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2017
sarahade:

You are foolish. So its the womans fault that he killed her because of an argument.
Omo ale

See dem, ppo like una dey fall inside same trap, so just stop displaying ur gullibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.