Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Toasting A Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Babe (1323 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting A Babe by emeka88(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2007
is it normal to have any feelings of tension when a guy wants approach a babe for toasting? please reply
Re: Toasting A Babe by choongtin(f): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2007
what do you mean by "toastin" r u a canibal
Re: Toasting A Babe by okwanuzo3(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2007
choongtin:

what do you mean by "toastin" r u a canibal
grin grin
Re: Toasting A Babe by Busta(f): 3:59am On Jan 28, 2007
funny.

toast a babe!
Re: Toasting A Babe by hotangel2(f): 6:07am On Jan 28, 2007
Im sure you all know what he meant by "toasting".
And even if you don't know what toasting is, i think, from the way he asked the question, you have pretty much a very good idea what he's asking.

Anyways, to answer your question emeka.
I think it's very normal for you to feel tension, or as i would like to call it, get 'nervous' when approaching a lady. So if you wanna approach a girl, and u are nervous, dont think it's because you are not man enough to talk to a girl. Just calm yourself down and go ahead and say what you wanna say to her.
Re: Toasting A Babe by fellow(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2007
hot-angel:

I think it's very normal for you to feel tension, or as i would like to call it, get 'nervous' when approaching a lady.
I do not think it is normal, that tension is an act of been scared of what she would say or do "The Fear of rejection". For someone like me i just go ahead without thinking of what the end result would be. If she's down with me well and good, if she is not then she's at the losing end.

So if you want to approach a girl, and u are nervous, don't think it's because you are not man enough to talk to a girl. Just calm yourself down and go ahead and say what you want to say to her.
Just like i said above, ya know. Just go ahead and do it. Don't give a hoot who she is, what she's wearing and how stunning she looks. She might be a lil afraid inside
Re: Toasting A Babe by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2007
kai fellow! You dey here dey lie abi!

Was it not you who used to chicken out infront of those tiny little twins? grin grin grin

If i remember clearly almost all those girls were not down with you, the one thing i dont remember though is anyone of them being worse of! Infact they all seemed to do pretty fine without you!

awwwwwwwwwwwww and that reminds me of Bisoye! How is she? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toasting A Babe by fellow(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2007
I take it that i do not know the twins you are talking about!!

As for the other word you said, well time has changed lol i guess i am a bit well placed now with the skills i lacked then and would you mention the names of this so called girls you keep asking me about??

Bisoye's okay oh. Though been long i heard from her.

I take it you were hoping to spoil my day he he he

Remember don't let me talk oh. I know you inside out!!!
Re: Toasting A Babe by tommyonih(f): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2007
Well @Fellows i feel you the confidence wey you no get before u don get am now. good.

I agree with your view
Re: Toasting A Babe by fellow(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2007
tommyonih:

Well @Fellows i feel you the confidence wey you no get before u don get am now. good.

I agree with your view

Well don't mind david jare. He left skul 1 year before i did. I guess that was enough to make me polish my skills better. I know he would admit it with me if i say our skul then do dull people. He's a living witness abi na prosecutor.
Re: Toasting A Babe by kimba(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2007
its like we might soon be having a row of words btwn davidylan and fellow.

i hereby volunteer to be a referee
Re: Toasting A Babe by fellow(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2007
No way wink David would tell you we were brodas right back in skul and thats how it has been. Its just that we get a little over excited lol grin grin grin grin

@David
I still dey wait oh!!! You know say i go talk my own
Re: Toasting A Babe by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2007
shocked

What? You learnt new "skills" within 1 yr that i left you alone? Na wa o.
OOOOOOO wait, those twins were Bisoye's friends right? I'm forgetting things now o! shocked

Ok Bisoye was one, a product of ineffective toasting! grin
You used to have a lot of those tiny girls you followed around? where are they now? cheesy
Re: Toasting A Babe by choongtin(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2007
@ topic poster oh u mean chatting up a girl

well some boys do feel tensed why some dnt all has to do with confidence

(1) (Reply)

What's The Silliest Thing You've Done For Love? / 10 Things Men Think Women Like / My Bf Stood Me Up On Val:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.