Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (37608 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Schematics: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-_wn0cKEwfpM/WRML4u12QwI/AAAAAAAAAm0/TpFh3U3fRzobG4HJOVxJLbm0CLzR89c5QCLcB/s400/suicide.jpg[/img]
An Nnamdi Azikiwe university (UNIZIK) graduate Opikason Thankgod(pictured above) has vowed to commit suicide!

The Owerri born young guy who resides in Awka took to his Facebook page to make the sad declaration. He seemed depressed! Please someone help share this until he is located and helped... His posts below...

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/unizik-graduate-apologizes-to-his-mom.html

The best thing is to call the attention of his state governor Okorocha concerning this situation. It could be that he graduated many years ago without a job.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by alfred007(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
is he still alive after 17hrs? he's just joking! next pls
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I think say na only me d tin tire oo.

Na wa for naija pple and cunning ways to seek cash help
no mind the guy. He is either looking for money or job
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
iluvkpetus:
Depression is the worst thing that can happen to a human being, but taking your life?... Nah, I don't support that.. Life got no duplicate

I guess you don't know how it feels to be depressed.. . Trust me I have been there, committing suicide is easy as pie when one is severely depressed.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by guyla: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
seangy4konji:
I feel your pain. Was thinking of suicide some some months back. I fought it but its still lurking around my corner. Keep fighting. Things will straighten up guy.

Bless.

Quit that thought it is satanic, there is nothing on earth that is worth taking your life, every challenge is a phase that will certainly pass, besides when you die like that you subject your mother to perpetual sorrow and depression she may never recover from
Seek a genuine man of God to pray for you
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by iluvkpetus: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

I guess you don't know how it feels to be depressed.. . Trust me I have been there, committing suicide is easy as pie when one is severely depressed.
Yes, At one point in time we find ourself in difficult situations but what could one be thinking about to the extent of taking ones life? I just can't phantom this
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by HonestPen: 4:26pm On May 10, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed

Suicide can never be an option!!!

There are so many people, you are better than, if you kill yourself... you are already on your way to hell

Think twice, bro!!
The hell you created?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Rider23:
lol.. u are wicked! LMAO

I aint bro, its d hard truth. Show me one person who's not depressed abt something in dis naija!

Lemme giv u an example, i am depressed about my work, in d lab lookin for solution to d recurring problem. I hav a colleague beside me now who's been crying her eyes out for d past 5hrs because supervisor rubbished her work, has to redirect and just two months b4 fellowship finish, guess what? She'd dry her tears and get to work, not tell us she wants suicide. I hav sevral pple arnd here with one problem or d other and we cry somtimes but always look for solution. We could be scared of dat big $hit called failure but no time to contemplate suicide.

We all are depressed, but some foolish people see dis depression tin as a big deal, a way to gain undue attention.
If u r encountering a problem with somtin u look for solution to d problem, not sit and think all day without lookin at d way forward (or sideways), not tell us u wanto do suicide (in jenifa's voice).
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Sanchase: 4:28pm On May 10, 2017

I know this guy, he used his school fees to play MMM.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Entom(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
Why is sucide very common in Nigeria today; same is crime and killing?

Modified : There is good news to those that want to commit sucude because of poverty.
You can make $20 to $100 daily by trading on binary.com platform. You need a winning strategy to succeed
Contact (see my signature ) if you are interested
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by planetuzor(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
And I know the guy oo. He plays good football too
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
After all the sacrifice to secure admission now you want to commit suicide.

Life is tough in campus but tougher after campus, if he doesnt have the stomach to survive in a controlled campus environment what of NYSC and life.

Campus is not for mummy's boy.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2017
Entom:
Why is sucide very common in Nigeria today; same is crime and killing?

Modified : There is good news to those that want to commit sucude because of poverty.
You can make $20 to $100 daily by trading on binary.com platform. You need a winning strategy to succeed
Contact (see my signature ) if you are interested

So ur own solution is ponzi scheme to defraud more pple so dat more can think death is d solution
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Bobby808: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
A lot happens in dis country that gives u confusion. I won't be surprised if those that have prepared to kill him have seized his phone to type this before he will finally be hanged.
You are correct. All normal and sincere people know that this country is no longer interesting especially within this period. Even if you are living average live, that is working and earning an average salary, nothing is sweet anymore. Our leaders are the ones making the future of this country so hopeless and without direction. Imagine Buhari, now causing another round of argument and confusion. What prevent him from using the popular word ''acting'' as simple that word is. Not that the word acting is very complex to use but this world wide triublesome Fulani man want so much confusion in this country thereby make many people, especially the youths to be hopeless. This act alone is capable of causing the politicians to spend not less than two to three months on this avoidable usage of wrong and devilish word coordinator, thereby waisting our time innecessarily. I spit on this country as many times as possible. I am a pensioner who have travelled to many other countries but I can say this country is the most foolish stupid place with very foolish and stupid people.
As I am writting this post, I am some one who eats three complete times a day, having grandchildren. My second son is a senior mullitary officer in in defence headqaurters yet no day passes me without me coming across many rubbish issues and reading so many senseless issues from many foolish and so many stupid Nigerians. Again, I spit on this country

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
madone:
Hmmm too bad ....pls anyone close to him should help him. One good way to help a guy is to be with him check his chat wit his gf.if they are havung issues. Checkbhis GPA see his level. The check if he is owing any fee or dept. The matter is not far from this.
are you begging him not to meet his creator?
The only advice I have for anyone is that Jesus loves you and dapart from any sinful act that Will lead you to hell.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by loomer: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Do it na, make we see weda where u dey go better pass where u dey
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Olibboy: 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
love of money is d beginning of all evils
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Suko110(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Gracious Lord, please deliver this young man from satanic influence over his life and spare him in your mercies in Jesus name. Amen.
Not everything is satanic that's one problem with us over here , smtimes all that is needed is simeone to listen and not judge u in d end , someone to share ur troubles with and hv ur mind set in d right direction .#TERAPIST#
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Adebayo4all: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Opikason ThankGod, wherever you are, PM me asap shocked shocked
Let's sort things out.
And don't forget to giv him mouth.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Godwinalfred(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2017
Committing suicide will never solve d problem at hand. Ur mum will only mourn about u and ride on with her life. Killing urself will never be a solution to ur depression and different people with different problem.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Rider23: 4:48pm On May 10, 2017
Oh so u and the girl have work?? What if this guy has been jobless for like ages>? you never can tell bro
sunnyeinstein:

I aint bro, its d hard truth. Show me one person who's not depressed abt something in dis naija!

Lemme giv u an example, i am depressed about my work, in d lab lookin for solution to d recurring problem. I hav a colleague beside me now who's been crying her eyes out for d past 5hrs because supervisor rubbished her work, has to redirect and just two months b4 fellowship finish, guess what? She'd dry her tears and get to work, not tell us she wants suicide. I hav sevral pple arnd here with one problem or d other and we cry somtimes but always look for solution. We could be scared of dat big $hit called failure but no time to contemplate suicide.

We all are depressed, but some foolish people see dis depression tin as a big deal, a way to gain undue attention.
If u r encountering a problem with somtin u look for solution to d problem, not sit and think all day without lookin at d way forward (or sideways), not tell us u wanto do suicide (in jenifa's voice).
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
Adebayo4all:
And don't forget to giv him mouth.
undecidedembarassed
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by larrypourl(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by larrypourl(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2017
Your time isn't up bro.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by larrypourl(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
Those that know is family should contact them ASAP.
Big size quality men's loafers for sale

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Jesusloveyou: 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
quentin06:
After all the sacrifice to secure admission now you want to commit suicide.

Life is tough in campus but tougher after campus, if he doesnt have the stomach to survive in a controlled campus environment what of NYSC and life.

Campus is not for mummy's boy.
that is how the world look like.after all the hustle and worry of what to eat, pay fees and rent, tomorrow we will still die, so why the hustle and worry if we will die tomorrow?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by jnrbayano(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
I will be in Awka on Friday. Hang in there Thankgod.

If only you can contact me
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2017
Rider23:
Oh so u and the girl have work?? What if this guy has been jobless for like ages>? you never can tell bro

Its school broda, postgraduate.

Oh, and btw, do u tink its easy being 30+ still stuck in school n without a job? Its a myriad of problems but it is well iJn.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by don003(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
Come on bro! You've got so many opportunities in this life.

Just see how handsome you look, so are your opportunities beautiful and will unfold soon.

Don't do this. It's isn't an option at all. I tell you.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Adebayo4all: 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
undecidedembarassed
Hahahaha

Bleep sense into he head.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Abumtestimony1: 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
Suicidal thought is reall though not the way out. Sometimes extreme frustration, pains, I'll health can lead to it couple with unfulfilled expectations. The needed serious counciing urgently. Rather than disparaging the guy...,we should encourage him to see the essence of living. Some of us may not understand this. If not for religious injunctions...,many would resort to suicide.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
Am thinking of committing too. Am tired already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.