Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37450 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?
I saw this question on Facebook and I was dumbfounded by the replies.

Over to Nairalanders, let's also have your view on this

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Absuchat(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by talented321: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Manchi, marriage sweet, no dey reason all this nonsense you see or read online.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Cassandraloius: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Oh yes!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Yes, but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.
Rented my first house with my wife.

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by akaahs(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
A trillion times.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2023
smiley
akaahs:
A trillion times.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nice2023(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2023
I would have married her earlier.

She has added so much value to me.

352 Likes 30 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by wunmi590(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2023

We all have our flaws and marriage is not meant for two better people, you are meant to marry and correct and make each other better...

Even twins who are too bond have their differences...

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by xavuv: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Yes! Infact, im born ready to marry her again

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Pootle: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

you lucky man

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

What felt missing?

What is marriage stopping you from enjoying?

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
@ Topic: Yes.

The tragedy would have been not marrying him. Then that would have been my worst mistake in life.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
bukatyne:

What felt missing?

What is marriage stopping you from enjoying?

Responsibilities no dey end.
Also, when i go out, i get lots of phonecalls, daddy where are you? When are you coming back.

Sometimes i like to travel and vacation alone which i will start this year.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jaksmillioniar: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes cos shes d best for me I think if I Neva marry her I wont marry again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Also, when i go out, i get lots of phonecalls, daddy where are you? When are you coming back.

Do.you think marrying later would have changed the required responsibilities?

Even if you married at 40yrs after 'enjoying your bachelorhood', you would be faced with same or more responsibilities, more pressure and less energy.

Good you have identified an hobby; you can start with solo weekend trips to recharge. Also ensure madam's hobbies are factored in and done so she doesn't also feel burnt out.

Goodluck.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
bukatyne:

Do.you think marrying later would have changed the required responsibilities?

Even if you married at 40yrs after 'enjoying your bachelorhood', you would be faced with same or more responsibilities, more pressure and less energy.

Good you have identified an hobby; you can start with solo weekend trips to recharge. Also ensure madam's hobbies are factored in and done so she doesn't also feel burnt out.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the advice.

10 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Thanks for the advice.

You are welcome 😊

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
No. Simply put. She doesn't believe in my dreams and aspirations and she doesn't support it one bit.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ahnie: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Here for the commentus grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Klass99(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2023

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TheCongo2: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:
No. Simply put. She doesn't believe in my dreams and aspirations and she doesn't support it one bit.

So sorry to hear that.
But just don’t give up , keep on pushing with your dreams and one day she will believe.

Remember that we always have to face adversity to make our dreams come true. And those adversities can come in many shape and form

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

You thought it was easy pizzy, right?

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:
Acrimony comes to mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 3:05am On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Yes cos shes d best for me I think if I Neva marry her I wont marry again.
How many years is your marriage?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2023
lavylilly:
You thought it was easy pizzy, right?

6 years of courtship and 17 years of marriage no be yam and beans my brother.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2023
TheCongo2:

So sorry to hear that.
But just don’t give up , keep on pushing with your dreams and one day she will believe.

Remember that we always have to face adversity to make our dreams come true. And those adversities can come in many shape and form
Thank you. I really hope so because I need her to believe. Others have been supportive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Chinny024(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmmm....May be or may not😉😉

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / How To Live With a contentious woman / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.