Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve (4083 Views)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hey guys, sorry to disturb you about this this early morning. It's just that 9ja girls are really getting on my very last nerve right now. Just yesterday, about 6pm ET , I was introduced to this gurl from Port harcourt and we hanged out till about 9pm and I asked her if she wanna go home with me she said a big yes and making me make a promise I wouldnt keep; that i will take her back home. Unfortunately, the Eagles lost the play-off against Cowboys . . . . .so I wasnt in the move to drive that night and we agreed that she will go home the next morning.

As per bobo now, i started my move and she was really down with it, infact she massage my head locally and i love it. The problem was, when I wanted to reach konko below, she was having her DAMN period! I was so mad, why would she sleep in my house when she know that the stuff was going down with her?! I was so mad i wanted to return her to her house. then she started asking about my girlfriend that is no where around, asking what part of 9ja she's from and such stupid questions! angry . She was even asking me :"why do I wanna have sex with her?" Why do people wanna have sex. . . . .Idiot! I really wasted my time and resource last night angry

Anyhow sha my question is why would a girl sleep over in a guy's house when she knows that she couldnt get down? Am taking her to her damn house right now. You guys shld pray for me in church today oooo. . . . .please.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
U posted late coz d church service is over by now.Nxt sunday i will do dat for u
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by tammyswits(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
She wanted to go home, you found a way to make her stay, Its all your fault!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by yme1(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
are you that silly
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Besto(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
Poster, !u r a big fool, mak i catch ya sista or dawta.,
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Flashfast1: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ Poster
are you for real or what? Man you seriously and urgently need counselling
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
As ur implies u re very silly,infact u re sillier dan silly,so u sleep with every girl u meet?oh i feel 4 u.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
I 4got 2 add name in my 1st reply.but u re a pathetic case oo.ebere gi eme gbuem,ndo oo.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sistajay(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ Poster

Your username says it all. . . . . . . . sillyboy!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by liliana(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
@Poster

Silly guy you are!May God deliver you,
My answer to your question is" why must a girl get down if she sleeps over in a guys house?"
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by THEAMAKA(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
does this even make any sense? what does this have to do with nigerian girls?
anyway. . . maybe she had different intentions than you, or at least you should have made sure you were on the same page. but then again, i really don't know why she went home with you in the first place if she wasn't gonna do it, i mean DUH!
and btw, do you have a girlfriend? were you about to cheat on her?
tufiakwa!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Moyola(f): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
Not every gurl that stays over in a guy's place has d intention of "getting down". . . uhhmn!! Silly! tongue
All dhiz type of gurlzz sef!!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by chiogo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hahahahaha

Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Pweety4me(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
*B.anging Her Head Against The Wall* R u such a looser? undecided so dat's wat all girls r 4 now?s*.x? o i see wat your problem is all those other gurls(b*tches) have been giving it 2 u so easily but u didn't get dat with dis gurl and because she was nigerian u started generalising and barking "9ja gurls 9ja gurls" everywhere aren't u sad?serves u right anywayz i no blame u your just a hungry dog! lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hungry dog or not, she shouldnt have made me burn my gas and wast my time taking her home. I dont do my business like that! She knew what I am all about from the jump and she was massaging my big head in the car. . . .she should have told me it was her time and I wouldnt have bothered taking her home thereby burning my gas. . . . . it's $2.59 oer gallon now for crying out loud!

I made special reference to 9ja girls becos they are full of doing stuffs without thinking. A white girl or black american would have calculated and figured out what was gonna go down and tell if she having her period or not. This 1 just dey follow me like mumu.

NB: to all the guys saying rubbish here, I cant really blame just go "slam-dunk" yourselves. angry
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by THEAMAKA(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
how many girls do you pick up? shocked shocked shocked
considering the fact that you have tested a good number of white females, black american females, and naija females. YUCK!
go get yourself checked out.
AIDS is real. . .
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
Trust me am fine. I wouldnt have my job if i gat that kind virus.

I dont pick up every girl, that's y its painfull when there aint no gain when I finally do. I cherish my weekends and time and 1 silly gurl just messed it up. Moreover, it becoming so peculiar to every 9ja gurl i meet they do stupid things. for God's sake, I dont run an hotel, so why does she think she just wanna sleep. Well sha, she aint gonna see my rear lights again.

NB: I have a gurlfriend/fiancee. . . . .and I love her to death, but that doesnt make me a saint till am married. undecided
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
you should have left that last part out, now i don't take you seriously. fool.
that's why it keeps going wrong, God is trying to tell you something.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by bkbaybe99: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ poster, mayb she got pissd that ur written english sucks major a.s.sz!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by bawomolo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
cheating doesn't stop when you get married.

1 Like

Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by oluclem(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2010
Silly boy, I pity you, you better stop being silly
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@ poster, mayb she got pissd that your written english sucks major a.s.sz!

Sucks or not, I really dont care. I guess u use pens and papers in bed when u wanna get laid. am not surprised, only ignorant 6th graders assess grammatical prowess online.

bawomolo:

cheating doesn't stop when you get married.

I never said I was gonna stop cheating when am married, neither did I say that I was gonna cheat. STUFFS HAPPEN!

THE AMAKA:

you should have left that last part out, now i don't take you seriously. fool.
that's why it keeps going wrong, God is trying to tell you something.

Was the highlighted word really necessary? I only said that because someone was asking me If I have a girlfriend.

****Seriously am sick of guy that pretend to be so holy online. Who cares if you holy or F***ing  stained.
My problem is why would a girl follow a guy home when she wouldnt get down.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by THEAMAKA(f): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2010
YOU ARE REALLY MAKING A BIG FOOL OF YOURSELF, DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF?
STUFF HAPPENS? OH PLEASE!!!! you intentionally go out looking for girls to bang. what do you mean stuff happens?
no one is pretending to be holy, you are just dumb.
I think its faith that it keeps getting interrupted. STOP CHEATING!!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by chiogo(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2010
And my first post on this thread remains.

Buhahahahaha, what a joke!!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

YOU ARE REALLY MAKING A BIG FOOL OF YOURSELF, DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF?
STUFF HAPPENS? OH PLEASE!!!! you intentionally go out looking for girls to bang. what do you mean stuff happens?
no one is pretending to be holy, you are just dumb.
I think its faith that it keeps getting interrupted. STOP CHEATING!!

I dont go out looking for girls, girls simply come around or some does a stupid introduction. The "waste-of-time" of a girl was introduced to me by a colleague. common !. . . . .am not married yet! am even better than some people. When I was at a friend's wedding in Dallas last November, I realized how lucky my baby is that she's got me and not one of those guys. Do you think people wanna cheat ni intentionally? They dont! Remember the concept of "Environmental Determinism" is Psych? undecided

chiogo:

And my first post on this thread remains.

Buhahahahaha, what a joke!!

Na u sabi.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by THEAMAKA(f): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2010
[size=20pt]BULLS***![/size]blah blah, whatever. people always make themselves feel good by saying "im not as bad as that person so, blah blah blah" oh please, this thread is stoopid, good-bye!
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2010
SMH . . . . undecided grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2010
Close your eyes! u aint suppose to read this.

BTW, am mad at you.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2010
sillyboy:

Close your eyes! u aint suppose to read this.

BTW, am mad at you.
Kola, why na? undecided tongue
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2010
sillyboy:

Hungry dog or not, she shouldnt have made me burn my gas and wast my time taking her home. I dont do my business like that! She knew what I am all about from the jump and she was massaging my big head in the car. . . .she should have told me it was her time and I wouldnt have bothered taking her home thereby burning my gas. . . . . it's $2.59 oer gallon now for crying out loud!

I made special reference to 9ja girls becos they are full of doing stuffs without thinking. A white girl or black american would have calculated and figured out what was gonna go down and tell if she having her period or not. This 1 just dey follow me like mumu.

NB: to all the guys saying rubbish here, I cant really blame just go "slam-dunk" yourselves. angry
i  support silly boy in the sense that the girl should have withdrawn when he is spending his dough on her ,that is one of the major characteristics of Nigerian girls,they will chop you tire given you the impression that she is Hot for you but when it comes to action she will withdrew.silly is an adult to choose any girl he wants to sleep with,that is his business.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by ravenzord(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2010
LMFAO! You;ve officially been chopped and screwed.
Re: 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve by sillyboy(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

Kola, why na? undecided tongue

Chai! Why my name on here now angry. . . . . .Who knows who is on this site? My pastor could even be on here.

God bless you Emzybrown.

@Ravenzord.

You can say that again. I hate wasting my time on unprofitable ventures. That's whats pissing me off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? / My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life / OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.