Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (67861 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by trescu(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
what is this? no value for human life again in Nigeria
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
me tot d badoo na one person.. dint knw say na group ooo. i was happy wen dem say dem kee badoo dat tym,so na group sef...
IG must hear dis now now

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
Lagos is Safe mofos come here now.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Riversides2003(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Batiatus77(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
I don't get it...with all our security forces ,sh*t like this still happen.. RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
demiladegold:
Olujomimo o..... Saanu fun wa o

Protect my family, friends and I against all principalities
demilade so you be cele? Kai asiri e ti to si mi lowo. I will tell my friend

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by shacxy(f): 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
Oh God killing has become an everyday thing in Nigeria. He who kill by sword shall surely die by sword.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Ikorodu! Ikorodu!! Ikorodu!!!

.What the Bleep is wrong with this place. Home of evil.

Amin loruko Jesu. cry

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
This is insane. cry
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by sunshineV(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2017
Another one
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by 2016v2017: 4:25pm On May 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
are the police not aware of the activities of this guys..
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by R0LL0N(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
demilade so you be cele? Kai asiri e ti to si mi lowo. I will tell my friend
El-Morijah Shanu funwa
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Collins10(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh
What exactly is your point?

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
R0LL0N:

El-Morijah Shanu funwa
go sidon jo
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by iceboy4752(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2017
I thought this 'baddo' was killed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Walehelt(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Ikorodu! Ikorodu!! Ikorodu!!!

.What the Bleep is wrong with this place. Home of evil.

craze dey worry you, some place might be evil buh nt all....sho gbo?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by alaskido(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2017
Where is the NIGERIAN POLICE? If na to stand for ADEKUNLE JUNCTION dey look for traffic light offenders, them go get power.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Suko110(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
When did we become heartless ? I pray for generations unborn , lord hv mercy , to d dead RIP to family and friends ......

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
I ve said it that it is time Nigerians get arms to protect themselves. We cant afford armed guards, no police to come to our aid. So get yourself well armed so that at worst if u re to go down u dont go alone

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Rebuke: 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
The question is, wat xactly is d job of dis government?

Security zero, basic amenities nothtn for us.
Dis ish has been going on in dat vicinity for a while now, itz all over d net bt government will alwys pretend nothn is goin on.

Does dis look normal to dem? Evrythn is so wrong wt us here in Naija.

Hian! M so tired of dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The dreadful group called 'Badoo' known for terrorizing Ikorodu residents is back again after striking yesterday -killing a mother and her daughter in a very disheartening manner. Facebook user WF Emmony Funds who shared the graphic photos wrote;

Nigeria is getting worst!!Boko haram came in kill so many and make money and fame !!!Here live in Ikorodu the most dreadful dangerous group called badoo is real took away lives last night what a pity may there gentle soul rest in peace

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/woman-and-her-daughter-killed-by-badoo.html

This Badoo issue is gradually getting out of hand. Na so dem go dey take the issue like child's play till it will become greater than Boko HaraM !

Na from clap person dey enter dance o !

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2017
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Godwinalfred(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2017
A country where we have security and killing still take place on a daily basis. May their soul rest in perfect peace amen................ Nigeria is a failed nation

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The dreadful group called 'Badoo' known for terrorizing Ikorodu residents is back again after striking yesterday -killing a mother and her daughter in a very disheartening manner. Facebook user WF Emmony Funds who shared the graphic photos wrote;

Nigeria is getting worst!!Boko haram came in kill so many and make money and fame !!!Here live in Ikorodu the most dreadful dangerous group called badoo is real took away lives last night what a pity may there gentle soul rest in peace

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/woman-and-her-daughter-killed-by-badoo.html

Oh my God ... Look at the daughter ,is is just a baby

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by jericco1(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
angry
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by ekensi01: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
Walehelt:

craze dey worry you, some place might be evil buh nt all....sho gbo?
i will be happy if u translate that 'shogbo' to english i can the answer u.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Category1: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
Benekruku:
Ikorodu is a doomed area!

Ambode should just donate the land mass to Fulani herdsmen for grazing purpose!

The head quarters of all demonic activities re situated in that axis!

So so demonic area!
u no get sense
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by africandictator(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
wf emmony fundz
I know the kinda of guys with these kinda of facebook name!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
bigfather:

This Badoo issue is gradually getting out of hand. Na so dem go dey take the issue like child's play till it will become greater than Boko HaraM !

Na from clap person dey enter dance o !

Let me tell you what will be greater than book haram .... Idp.. At the rate they are being treated ,raped etc even under the watch of gov,they will grow up hating society and unleash teror

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by undefeateds: 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
apc u see ur life

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by loomer: 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
So as these boys dey terrorize the community, police wan talk say them no know where the boys dey live or come from?
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

Let me tell you what will be greater than book haram .... Idp.. At the rate they are being treated ,raped etc even under the watch of gov,they will grow up hating society and unleash teror

But this is worrisome too...very very !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.