Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (67853 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Ikem147(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Wicked world.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2017
bigfather:

But this is worrisome too...very very !

Bros,I dey tell you.. Really disheartening... This level of violence is too much and we are not equipped to handle it.. I really want to leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

Bros,I dey tell you.. Really disheartening... This level of violence is too much and we are not equipped to handle it.. I really want to leave Nigeria

Nor be only you o ! Na so these guys go leave Ikorodu enter other parts of Lagos till they'll become a MONSTER .

How can someone be so heartless to kill a little baby....That is just the height .. Feel so sick embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by ekensi01: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Amin loruko Jesu. cry
yar nyish ni gat bdta hole

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by larrypourl(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
May God continue to protect us.
Big size Quality loafers for Men at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by R0LL0N(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go sidon jo
Lol not a celestial but it's good to see God in the life of others. Hope ur day is going well?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
bigfather:

Nor be only you o ! Na so these guys go leave Ikorodu enter other parts of Lagos till they'll become a MONSTER .

How can someone be so heartless to kill a little baby....That is just the height .. Feel so sick embarassed

What manner of evil for goodness sake ... ....I keep looking at her small palm under her mum's neck ..I don tire finish I swear ..

If ita not book haram its ,south south,rituals,kidnap,armed robbery and rapes ,looting at high level shamelessly by govt officials

Nigeria is a failed state

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by eezrell4luv(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
They are coward,while killing innocent pple?why dem no go face the AYE,Alora,and other strong groups...foolish pple...haha

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
Do they have governor in lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by demiladegold(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
demilade so you be cele? Kai asiri e ti to si mi lowo. I will tell my friend

Lol..... No be crime na grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by olureignforever: 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
People conscience has been siered with hit iron. How can you smatch somebody's head with a grinding stone. The world is so wicked. N this beast has children somewhere?. No place for the poor little child.

Human are the evil in this world. So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by demiladegold(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go sidon jo

Wetin him don you na
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by konfused: 4:58pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:
God let them not know peace

Let there be clouding there life

Let the day this miscreants were born witness darkness

Nna eh, udi oyibo ina asu sometimes na eme m ahu oku.

Can't you modify when you notice the errors.

Ike gwuru
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by jchioma: 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
These are ritual killings. They kill, however gruesome, and wipe up the blood. It grants them more invincibility, so I hear. O! What a wicked generation.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by talk2alabama: 5:01pm On May 10, 2017
Someone is behind all these

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:
God let them not know peace
Let there be clouding there life
Let the day this miscreants were born witness darkness

its not God's problem, our police are not doing anything
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2017
Ikorudu of blood grin
Always in the news for murder and cultism
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
Even poor people are not safe in that place, haba. What does that woman and her daughter have in that house that her life should be taken for it

The breast who suckled these morons shall wither without cause for not training these morons in a godly way. They are nuisance today because of lack of proper upbringing. The man who fathered these ediots shall know no peace in this life and these killers shall become rotten while still alive.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Le2money(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm.....But, what would dey gain in doing all dis....God is watching and waiting for them on the judgement day.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by GodIsFoolish: 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
Brownroofians and crime
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by demiladegold(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Even poor people are not safe in that place, haba. What does that woman and her daughter have in that house that her life should be taken for it

The breast who suckled these morons shall wither without cause for not training these morons in a godly way. They are nuisance today because of lack of proper upbringing. The man who fathered these ediots shall know no peace in this life and these killers shall become rotten while still alive.

Sometimes the parents are not to be blamed.... Afi ki olorun ma je ka bi omo Oran, odaju omo, amunibuni omo.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by R0LL0N(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go sidon jo
Lol am not a celestial it's Good to celebrate God in the life of others. Hope ur day is going well?
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
Category1:
u no get sense

Ok
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by GodIsFoolish: 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
Olamide should be held responsible
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On May 10, 2017
R0LL0N:

Lol am not a celestial it's Good to celebrate God in the life of others. Hope ur day is going well?
i am a babalawo don't try me

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
demiladegold:
Olujomimo o..... Saanu fun wa o

Protect my family, friends and I against all principalities

Amen.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by joenor(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
The security men should wake up ooo, now is the best time to cop the sect.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by judgedredd22(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
linasparkle:
So disheartening, I'm sad sad

it is unfortunate, but don't let anything dull your sparkle dear!!
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2017
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh

FOOL
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by ManTiger(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2017
ollymoore:

In which area of ikorodu this one happen again. Is only God will save us for ikorodu ooo

Are you sure we don't need stiffener penalty for all these miscreant?

Just God?

So God will come down to fight this century battle for us?

Ok

Before you quote me, I'm a xtian.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh
What is this one saying
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria's security system needs to be rejigged. People are been killed anyhow that it seems like the killers have no fear of repercussions. I once again call on the govt to allow easy ownership of weapons. Do you know how many criminals and would be killers have changed their plans because they were scared of the possibility of their victims bearing arms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.