Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (67808 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by wyqay: 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
there will be no peace for the wicked,insha ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Adeevah(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2017
Only God knows...RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Justiceleague1: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
May their souls rip.
Cone heads and crime sef. Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Laple0541(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
The youths and the landlords in the area are the only one that can arrest this situations, they need to start a vigilante exercise, Nigeria Police is dead long ago.....RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
When men gave their lives to the devil,this is what you see...I only pray that Ambode would do his best to make the state inhabitable for the beasts turn the heat on them at all cost .

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by klax(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
Ambode take this badoo animal off one time what the hell is this

Ikorodu is now the land of the evil a forbidden town so shameful indeed.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by oblaak(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:
God let them not know peace

Let there be clouding there life

Let the day this miscreants were born witness darkness
Jobless Afonja youth. Always on Nairaland. You must be very hideous in nature
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
I keep asking my sef dis, what do piple gain in wasting life's they can't give?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by wickedworld: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
God what a country, u send soldiers there to guard and protect ppl they will be the one to maltreat human, u send police there those one will work with baddo to exchange life for money and end up arrest innocent ppl as the evil.

The best thing is for the individual around there to be arm for protection and everyone should be their brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by livinbygrace: 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
Something must be done urgently to that Ikorodu ,Agbowa ijebu axis.Alot of rituals are taken place everyday and i was even told they eat human faeces with bread as part of latest rituals.Some of the people from that side now fight because they wants to eat another man's faeces so they can get rich and the person that defecated will eventually die.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2017
What a country. what a place ikorodu. So none of the army, police rrs,or sars can put a stop to tgis demonic badoo group?? So painful these people die because their government failed them. Badoo group will never know peace till dey die. they shall reap this sorrow a thousand fold.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by EvangelistNdudi(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2017
dominique:
This is terrible, this has got to be the most insanely evil and violent sets of people I've seen in a long time. Seems they have police backing too. People should just flee that area already
not only the police, my brother, the Oba/Baale of that area also need to be question
there was a rumour that the Oba was the one that bail that Badoo of a guy the day he was arrested

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by tunjijones(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=56388957]God let them not know peace

Let there be clouding there life

Let the day this miscreants were born witness darkness [
/quote]

Bros cool down with ur swears nao... What abt other people born on the same day as those miscreants.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Ramaa(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2017
Death everywhere...!!!??

I am scared.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by glowshine(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
I'm not usually this vulgar but I have to say it: F*ck this piece of a sh*t hole called Nigeria. If you have money, leave this place. No jobs, No money, No security, No peace, No future. There is no hope for this country. Only God can save us.
Just look at how some vile demons in human skin wasted these women's lives and I bet you nothing will be done to catch these demented criminals.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
glowshine:
I'm not usually this vulgar but I have to say it: F*ck this piece of a sh*t hole called Nigeria. If you have money, leave this place. No jobs, No money, No security, No peace, No future. There is no hope for this country. Only God can save us.
Just look at how some vile demons in human skin wasted these women's lives and I bet you nothing will be done to catch these demented criminals.
l concur sad

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Dopeluiz(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2017
ollymoore:

In which area of ikorodu this one happen again. Is only God will save us for ikorodu ooo
maya/adamo region.. igode, liadi, Eyin ogbe or aleke... Na dat side badoo dem dey now... but the oro going on is chasing them away

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by nwoye72: 7:54pm On May 10, 2017
why killing them.looking at the room it means these are so poor family.my heart is so broken.o nija my country so sad
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by ThatFairGuy: 8:13pm On May 10, 2017
U didnt get it, they did it for ritual purposes not retaliation.
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Cool23(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
Op see what u cause I was just in my own drinking garri and I saw this thread I just say make I open this thread since I be strong boy if u see the way the garri leave my stomach komot from my mouth
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by kings09(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
Abi
Bassele72:
Better news nor dey ever come from that Ikorodu of a place
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Donchi135(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
Omnipotent:
Why would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh embarassedWhy would they kill those people if one of their opponent isn't from that home.. They retaliated or made the first move! #later when them slaughter those who did this, unah go dhae blame BokoHaram.. Smh

Must you comment go and borrow sense
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2017
residents in various parts of Ikorodu should form a vigilante group across the entire Ikorodu area. They should be out there from about 12am to about 5am.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Addy95: 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
residents in various parts of Ikorodu should form a vigilante group across the entire Ikorodu area. They should be out there from about 12am to about 5am.
That stuff happened in my area.
We have vigilante groups and right now even all the men and youth has joined them. Una please pray for us oo. Most people have left their homes.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by dominique(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
not only the police, my brother, the Oba/Baale of that area also need to be question
there was a rumour that the Oba was the one that bail that Badoo of a guy the day he was arrested

Yes I also read it. The baale rescued the cultist from lynch mob and handed him over to the police and he was released afterwards. That's why the cult group is so daring, when they have backing of police and the monarchs of the area. May they never know peace till they die miserable deaths.
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Addy95: 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
dominique:

Yes I also read it. The baale rescued the cultist from lynch mob and handed him over to the police and he was released afterwards. That's why the cult group is so daring, when they have backing of police and the monarchs of the area. May they never know peace till they die miserable deaths.
Amen!!!!
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Addy95: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
Vigilante and all the men are doing like Jericho March round the community burning tyres around
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by banmee(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
Evil resides in ikorodu. Rip to the dead.

Evil resides in Nigeria. Or where is Ikorodu?
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Jaytecq(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2017
demiladegold:
Olujomimo o..... Saanu fun wa o
Protect my family, friends and I against all principalities
Amin oo, and mine too
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by demiladegold(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2017
Jaytecq:

Amin oo, and mine too

Amen
Re: Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2017
If you have any, or you can giv me one from your progenitors I'd appreciae your kind gesture! #he-diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.