Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. (3834 Views)

Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by ANNOY(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
This is the list of the most employable degrees according to a US website.

1 Like

Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by ANNOY(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2017
Medicine which is highly praised in NIGERIA is 36
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by oldfoolnigger(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
no law..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnm
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by ANNOY(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
no law..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnm
In another American website law is one of the worst courses
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by LarryBeryl(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2017
Economics which is an encompassing commercial course (finance, resource management, business, entreprenuership etc) is not even included.........ok
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by leewin(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
wait...... no petroleum engineering
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2017
leewin:
wait...... no petroleum engineering
Go find am grin
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by UglyMuchacho(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2017
Chiropractic all the way
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by jericco1(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2017
Administrative courses take the lead.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Zaitoon: 7:53am On May 11, 2017
Medical/health physics MSc, soon in sha Allah smiley
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by malton: 7:54am On May 11, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Economics which is an encompassing commercial course (finance, resource management, business, entreprenuership etc) is not even included.........ok

Hehe. That's their opinion; this does not in any way invalidate the course.

Like a Hausa man would put it, ra'ayi duwawu ne - kowa kan zauna a kan nasa.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
Medical/health physics MSc, soon in sha Allah smiley
That's one hell of a tough course to do.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by NLbully(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2017
God bless my fellow computer engineers and computer scientists...see as computer just take over

3 Likes

Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Zaitoon: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That's one hell of a tough course to do.
yeah because it is more of quantum mechanics.

But that is just one aspect of physics I fell in love with.
So God help me cry
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
yeah because it is more of quantum mechanics.

But that is just one aspect of physics I fell in love with.
So God help me cry
You did Physics in undergrad?
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Zaitoon: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You did Physics in undergrad?
yes
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
yes
Wow, You get mind o. I can never do any mainstream science course in Nigeria. Aside the fact that most of them are extremely difficult, the chance of becoming a teacher and teaching what momentum is to stupid kids is very high.

Most physicists have very strong analytical skills and coding skills though ever thought of switching careers maybe to something like quantitative finance.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Zaitoon: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Wow, You get mind o. I can never do any mainstream science course in Nigeria.[b] Aside the fact that most of them are extremely difficult, the chance of becoming a teacher and teaching [/b]what momentum is to stupid kids is very high.

Most physicists have very strong analytical skills and coding skills though ever thought of switching careers maybe to something like quantitative finance.
yes it wasn't easy at all coupled with wicked lecturers.

Physics is a broad course with so many aspect, teaching was never something I have interest in undecided

Yes we did some basics computer programming in school like FORTRAN and c programming language but I just prefer medical physics more wink
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
yes it wasn't easy at all coupled with wicked lecturers.

Physics is a broad course with so many aspect, teaching was never something I have interest in undecided

Yes we did some basics computer programming in school like FORTRAN and c programming language but I just prefer medical physics more wink
Medical physics is cool but you have to travel out for that. I doubt it's applicable in Nigeria.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Zaitoon: 10:52am On May 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Medical physics is cool but you have to travel out for that. I doubt it's applicable in Nigeria.
few schools offer the course here in Nigeria but as you said it is very advisable I do it outside Nigeria.

I'm hopeful, let's just see how it goes smiley
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Topazdude(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2017
JOIN US TODAY AND MAKE 20K UNLIMITED WITH SINGLE PACKAGE OF 10K IN 5 DAYS, with amazing bonuses @ www.oneslot.net
launching time is 8pm on this Today Thursday 11th, May. We are simply the best. Be Informed!!!
Join our telegram group @

https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJ6KQZi9nTSICgDnQ
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Ichietome: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
Pharmacy all the way
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by ANNOY(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
public administration is 44.
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by babajeje123(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2017
ANNOY:
op, can u authenticate this by posting the url?
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 11, 2017
ANNOY:
In another American website law is one of the worst courses

Intact, they are now discouraging students from studying law as they believe most of them will end up not practicing
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by master69(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
So finally geography make d list abi.....
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Yosuregames: 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Do you want to start a career in Journalism as a student? Would you love to study about the New Media and how it relates to the world of communication? Would you love to do all these and more even with a 75% scholarship at European University of Lefke, this Fall for the Academic year 2017-2018?

More interesting, you get 50%scholarships on the following coursessadEngineering, Economics&Administrative Sciences, Arts& Sciences,Communication Sciences,Agricultural Sciences&Technologies, Health Sciences, Education, Law, Architecture, Pharmacy).

Contact me as I would put you through.

FRANICE-FORT AND ASSOCIATES

(+2348102164773)

(+2348137933120)

(Franicefort@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by emmasilvaisong(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
where is chemistry?
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by stillwendy(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2017
Business Administration/General? Cool
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by stillwendy(f): 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by Ikjosh04: 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
ANNOY:

Chemical engineering should be in that list
Re: 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. by obamartins(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Ikjosh04:

Chemical engineering should be in that list

I see u want to send me a mail. Drop ur whatsapp number, I will reach u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Grammar Question Will Throw You Off Balance / Anambra State University Release 3rd Batch Admission List / Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.