Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) (64432 Views)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
goshen26:

It really show u r those born in year 2000 upward

Ancestors of 1874 Oya mention the AfonjA football legends who had a very much connection than jay Jay

Jay Jay globally recognized
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by sotall(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This okocha is an overrated bloke. Soccer is not about coming to the pitch to show us dance steps and unnecessary skills that won't yield goals. All those you can go to brazil and do in street football. No one will question you.

MODIFIED: Okocha was good no doubt but not to the extent of some people saying he should have won the world best when he couldn't even clinch the african best. The legendary lanky Nwankwo Kanu was a far better player and still remains my favourite. Okocha was good, he was skillfull but his style of play was so unnecessary. Goals wins you points and trophies not dance steps, rabonas, elasticos and 360's
Also I laugh when I hear people say Okocha taught ronaldinho how to play football. Because they played and trained together doesn't mean anything. Nigerians sha, just like your colonial masters England, you like overrating your football players grin

Yakubu Aiyegbeni- One of the highest scoring africans in epl history
Obafemi Martins- Formed a fearsome force with adriano at inter and michael owen at newcastle. Also single handedly handed the fa cup to his club against arsenal
Rashidi yekini- remains a legend in portugal
Yakubu Aiyegbeni isn't Yoruba . Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
MeoClark:
Two great legends.... see my signature.

In other news FUTO has resumed after a fruitless protest and Strike... mtcheew
Bro u Don resume school?
How things over there?
From a Futoite
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Rapahel1116: 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
Y peeps de say okocha teach dinho ...dats shit....okocha is great nt gaucho is extraordinary..... So cos neymar de play with messi ,Nd de train with the dude na him b say messi teach am? Or ronaldinho teach messi?.nonsense wey Nigerians de talk eh....
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by andyanders: 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This okocha is an overrated bloke. Soccer is not about coming to the pitch to show us dance steps and unnecessary skills that won't yield goals. All those you can go to brazil and do in street football. No one will question you.

MODIFIED: Okocha was good no doubt but not to the extent of some people saying he should have won the world best when he couldn't even clinch the african best. The legendary lanky Nwankwo Kanu was a far better player and still remains my favourite. Okocha was good, he was skillfull but his style of play was so unnecessary. Goals wins you points and trophies not dance steps, rabonas, elasticos and 360's which made ronaldinho dinstinct because he combined both.
Also I laugh when I hear people say Okocha taught ronaldinho how to play football. Because they played and trained together doesn't mean anything. Nigerians sha, just like your colonial masters England, you like overrating your football players grin

Obafemi Martins- Formed a fearsome force with adriano at inter and michael owen at newcastle. Also single handedly handed the fa cup to his club against arsenal

I pity your ignorance because in your life, your and your generation cannot enter through any door J.J.Okocha passes, talk less of getting any form of relevance in life.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Ptoocool(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
nerodenero:
So Jay Jay is taller than Diego, that means he is extremely close to the ground grin.

Nigga is down to earth..
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Seunnzy post=56393212]
what did ur jayjay okocha achieve for nigeria[/qu

...Afonja.........

....afonja........

.....Afonja

Afonja.........
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2017
chiefolododo:
You look tormented
jedi master

Ewedu
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Syjibrin(f): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Don't use a harsh word on him why the hatred OK I know the reason why because he is always against those enemy of the president please show him some love because he doesn't deserve attack from you
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Thank you please Dont quote me again
maxiuc:
jedi master

Ewedu
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Chai.....Maradona short sha, even short man JJ na giant for him side.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by onemanonewife(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
Who is Maradona...Here in Zimbabwe we don't recognize him...Marcus Rashford is the new Baller.
Another goat ewu
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by seunfape(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

MODIFIED: Okocha was good no doubt but not to the extent of some people saying he should have won the world best when he couldn't even clinch the african best. The legendary lanky Nwankwo Kanu was a far better player and still remains my favourite. Okocha was good, he was skillfull but his style of play was so unnecessary. Goals wins you points and trophies not dance steps, rabonas, elasticos and 360's which made ronaldinho dinstinct because he combined both.

Sorry loser, I had my first degree in 2006, I've been voting since Nigeria regained democracy, had my daughter in 2010. So stop displaying your stupidity to the world.
this one don loose his brain .

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Nellybii: 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
PattyCake:
Who is Maradona...Here in Zimbabwe we don't recognize him...Marcus Rashford is the new Baller.

What sort of illiterate comment is this from another black man again?? Why are people so black upstairs. Just black empty skulls.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by ghost3040: 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
This Maradona is really "Down to Earth" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

You belong to the kitchen

Why not go to the kitchen and make me some garri

Women shouldn't talk or watch football, this is how foolish they sound

Soccer is not about coming to the field to show your dance skills ??

Okocha taught Ronaldinho how to play football (i can show you a couple of videos)

Ronaldinho was the show master, won several trophies for Barcelona

Even though he was an attacking midfielder

You're too small and ignorant to remember what Okocha did for Bolton wanderers

You're too dumb to Know​ he did an amazing job for PSG

Women are naturally dumb

point of correction don't say women ain't supposed to watch football, am a woman and a real lover of football.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Sorry loser, I had my first degree in 2006, I've been voting since Nigeria regained democracy, had my daughter in 2010. So stop displaying your stupidity to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
Jay to Jay

Can AfonjA name any prominent footballer from their brown roofs region who is recognized in the world

Jay Okocha true ipob
Almighty Rashidi Yekini.useless tribalist from useless tribe.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

can yakubu and martins stand where Jay Jay is standing in football globally

Ronaldinho made reference about our okocha taught him some football moves

Oya yakubu and martins who even know those ones you mentioned
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Philinho(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
the hand of God maestro
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
olajizz01:
Almighty Rashidi Yekini.useless tribalist from useless tribe.
hahaha where is Rashidi

AfonjAs neglected Rashidi nd he died of hunger nd starvation

Chai the guy will be turning in his grave now how his AfonjAs brothers failed him
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Seunnzy(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=maxiuc post=56393397][/quote] make we talk matter na..LOL..una jus like to dy overrate pple...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Austin “Jay Jay” Okocha Made A Return To PSG, As He Was Welcomed With A Standing Ovation

Nigerian international Austin “Jay Jay” Okocha on Sunday, March 20 2016 made a return to Parc Des Princes as he was hosted by his former club, Paris Saint-Germain. The 42-year-old was presented to the fans of the Ligue 1 champions at his former home ground just before their game against Monaco.

Okocha, who played in PSG for four years between 1998 and 2002, scored 23 goals in 84 matches for the Ligue 1 club including a debut goal against Bordeaux. He was the highest paid african footballer with about $24million. Did you know that he served as a mentor to brazillian footballer Ronaldinho while in paris?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5ELthmvMA

http://answersafrica.com/jay-jay-returns-to-psg-with-applause.html

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Techiekingee(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

You belong to the kitchen

Why not go to the kitchen and make me some garri

Women shouldn't talk or watch football, this is how foolish they sound

Soccer is not about coming to the field to show your dance skills ??

Okocha taught Ronaldinho how to play football (i can show you a couple of videos)

Ronaldinho was the show master, won several trophies for Barcelona

Even though he was an attacking midfielder

You're too small and ignorant to remember what Okocha did for Bolton wanderers

You're too dumb to Know​ he did an amazing job for PSG

Women are naturally dumb

Pls show me some of the videos.. It wud b amazing
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
Jay to Jay

Can AfonjA name any prominent footballer from their brown roofs region who is recognized in the world

Jay Okocha true ipob
Segun odegbami
Obafemi Martins
Mutiu Adepoju

Peter rufai
Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Stop display your ignorant. You know nothing
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by sukkot: 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
Jay to Jay

Jay Okocha true ipob
when wee you receive sense na ? when afonja was producing world class strikers like muda lawal and segun odegbami and haruna ilerika, ya granfadas was still running around butt nekkid in umuahia and wrestling butt nekkid at the new yam festival

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by Rashdimuh(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
eminikansoso:

and
He won BBC Africa Footballer Of Year twice
Emmanuel sheyi adebayor won African player of the year 2008 and still way richer than Okocha
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by larrypourl(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
Legend Jayjay.
Big size quality men's loafers for sale
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by larrypourl(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
Legend Jayjay.
Big size quality men's loafers for sale

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Segun odegbami
Obafemi Martins
Mutiu Adepoju

Peter rufai
Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Stop display your ignorant. You know nothing
these ones can't stand jay Jay globally who knows this ones

Haha haha Peter rufai try sha but others in your list are not recognized globally

Only Jay Jay oo I never mention kanu
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
sukkot:
when wee you receive sense na ? when afonja was producing world class strikers like muda lawal and segun odegbami and haruna ilerika, ya granfadas was still running around butt nekkid in umuahia and wrestling butt nekkid at the new yam festival
AfonjA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.