Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) (64431 Views)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) by tonex360: 7:29am On May 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This okocha is an overrated bloke. Soccer is not about coming to the pitch to show us dance steps and unnecessary skills that won't yield goals. All those you can go to brazil and do in street football. No one will question you.

MODIFIED: Okocha was good no doubt but not to the extent of some people saying he should have won the world best when he couldn't even clinch the african best. The legendary lanky Nwankwo Kanu was a far better player and still remains my favourite. Okocha was good, he was skillfull but his style of play was so unnecessary. Goals wins you points and trophies not dance steps, rabonas, elasticos and 360's which made ronaldinho dinstinct because he combined both.
Also I laugh when I hear people say Okocha taught ronaldinho how to play football. Because they played and trained together doesn't mean anything. Nigerians sha, just like your colonial masters England, you like overrating your football players grin

Yakubu Aiyegbeni- One of the highest scoring africans in epl history
Obafemi Martins- Formed a fearsome force with adriano at inter and michael owen at newcastle. Also single handedly handed the fa cup to his club against arsenal
Rashidi yekini- remains a legend in portugal

Sorry loser, I had my first degree in 2006, I've been voting since Nigeria regained democracy. So stop displaying your stupidity to the world.
una dey craze for brain sef, how and why on earth are u guys comparing this icon to these names, this is y Nigeria will never ever get better. nawoooooo.. for people o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.