Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" (40502 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by money121(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why do Lanre Gentry's people always have problems with written English?

English scholar well-done sir tongue tongue
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by robotix: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
you must an idiot for picking holes in a Language that's not a mother tongue.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
Cos of food? Eleyi gidigan
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Who is this slowpoke flying around..
Just say thank you...cursing won't cut it.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
Buharis recession takes another victim ..Lovers now kill theirselves for food
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
toprealman:
This is why I laugh at pre-wedding pics!
very unfortunate some people think falling in love alone automatically remove anger based weaknesses how can you explain two people that feel In love probably used the sweetest words on earth ended up using knives on themselves like spatacus! Know your partner greatest weakness if you can endure fine if you can't run, after love the next stage is compatibility you are not always compatible with anyone you fall in love with a word is enough for..

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by walosky(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
Afonjas and food still they dont look well nourished

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Almod957(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
Militude:
"You stabbed my sister to death because of food" sister of FUT Minna student killed by her fiance cries, shares photo of alleged murderer

Earlier today, attention was drawn to the story of Bolatito Ojuola killed by her fiance, Best Origbose, on Monday in Minna. The sister of the deceased has now expressed her grief in a post calling out her sister's murderer.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fWGPhmEMOIY/WRMXLyhnxpI/AAAAAAAMXcg/AG93eB_TQbsGRY_FV0jUHDwv_g3Fwi1XgCLcB/s400/00.png[/img]

In a series of posts shared on Facebook, Abimbola Ojuola Falaye eulogised her late sister and exposed the identity of the man who killed her sister. The first post she shared after her sister was killed was a plea for God to help her bear the loss.

"God help me to bear this Great loss," she wrote on May 6th.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iRItQMEQtNw/WRMXX1kgd2I/AAAAAAAMXck/Llm2fQ5JPxsfHSEa15GFw_NdGveOvDp3ACLcB/s400/000.png[/img]
In a second post, she called out her sister's murderer and shared a brief history about him, including where he works and information about his father.

"This is the murderer that stab my sister to death Orighose Best O he was working with YOB laboratory at hospital road Akure before establishing his own laboratory at Minna, He was a son to Mr John Orighose who retire from NITEL, They owns a street at ijoka. Best Orighose killed my Bolatito Asake because of ordinary food. Her blood you shed is crying for justice and u will surely be judged," Bolatito wrote on May 8th.

The final post was published yesterday, May 9th, and it was a photo of her late sister accompanied by words that described her in glowing terms. She wrote:

"The day you snap this picture at my house I happened to be the most wonderful and blessed sister in the whole world for having a beautiful and pleasant baby sister like you, people have being asking me, how can I cope? Tito mi, Asake MI, my confidant, my love, my problem solver, ah my baby even till now, u still save my number with my mum, oh oh, God help me, this is so painful, ah ah ah, Orighose Best O, you stab my sister to death, o sanu , o sanu ojo ikunle, because of food. Nigerians help me this is too much yeeeeeeee."

Best Orighose had been working for the deceased's father before they started dating and got engaged early this year. Her last Facebook update before her death was a post acknowledging a change in her relationship status. Orighose also changed his relationship status on January 30th to show that he was engaged. That was his last Facebook update before the incident.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/you-stabbed-my-sister-to-death-because.html
The guy is inhuman and satanic. Girls should run for any man who threatens with knive, bottle, or any sharp or dangerous object at the slitest provocation. Any person who threatens with such objects is a devil advocate and a potential killer. May Justice be done.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Waspy(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
USAbabe:
Afonjas wicked souls

Is either they beat their wife to coma or murder her

Skull miners. Lets pray she was not use for ritual

Just look at yourself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

yu are wicked o
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by fuckjesus(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
Another life carelessly wasted if only they had restrained their temper this demise would have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by jcdon06: 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
sad sha
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Caramelemperor: 9:19pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
Why was she cohabiting with him in the first place? Taking up wife duties because you are engaged... Rip to her anyway
That is all that matters to you,right?
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Opakan2: 9:20pm On May 10, 2017
USAbabe:
Afonjas wicked souls

Igbos are responsible for 90% of domestic abuse cases in the United States so what's your point?

it's like that akpu you eat in excess has clogged your brain.. when you pipu will be eating stone without drinking water.
Nonsense
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by joganut(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2017
some1 else died with this young lady.....

rip english.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by guywitzerogal(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

What primary school did you go to undecided
and you are here to check people's errors

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Suko110(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
U took note of only the wrong spellings , but why nah ? Someone was murdered ..........

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by madgoat(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2017
When the late sister comes back to this world, she would never pick up a knife to attack someone first. grin
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2017
And the man looks gentle.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Langbasa: 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

RIP English

Can someone translate what she wrote to English

I don't speak, write or understand Yoruba
Nah,u got it wrong,see the original grin...

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Plutobaba1995(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=56394234]Why do Lanre Gentry's people always have problems with written English?
Mumu..... What pleasure do u derive in correcting other people's english undecided
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Laple0541(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Why must you display your FOOLISHNESS at every slight opportunity! Even when death is involved, when someone morns her loved one you still displayed your imbecilic prowess, show us your SSCE result "Mr A1 in English".....Grow up little boy, tell your mum to give you a lot of beans and eggs so that your brain cells can develop... IDIOT.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Laple0541(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
Why was she cohabiting with him in the first place? Taking up wife duties because you are engaged... Rip to her anyway

Miss Saint
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by TinaAnita(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:

This sad incident would have still happened even if they were married. Was Mercy Aigbe cohabiting with her husband when her skull was broken? The issue of domestic violence goes beyond cohabitation
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by cytell56: 10:30pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Common sense is not even common with you. Issue at hand you have not been able to proffer solution, instead you are mis-yearning.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by cytell56: 10:32pm On May 10, 2017
guywitzerogal:
and you are here to check people's errors
Na mumu dey worry am.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by cuteme88(f): 12:07am On May 11, 2017

Men with FOOD! "Food for thoughts!" Now becomes "Food for Kill"

Even the food he no go see for prison. if he manage see fried beans chop make he thank God.

Smh

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by deflover(m): 1:09am On May 11, 2017
EWAagoyin:
See dem forming as if dem no dey speak broken English for dere papa house.. .if u no understand move to d next thread abeg..... Most of them can't even stand primary school Britain students when it comes to oral and written English. ... Una neva sabi una local language finish and English una carry put 4 head... Lazy sods

Its British besides primary school kids are called pupils not students.

You were trying to defend your people the afonjas and you ended up disgracing them
English isn't by force
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Alvino1(m): 3:02am On May 11, 2017
flyca:
Your sister stabbed him first, she is a thug.
What if he killed the guy first, will you come online and be ranting?
The guy can claim self-defense.

Two humans who cannot control their temper.

She doesn't deserve to die, anyway.
No he can not claim self defence cox report shows that she went to the kitchen, got a knife nd stabbed him nd he in turn went outside (there is now a break in the occurance of events, nd he was now opened 2 other options while outside, such as involving the police, neigbours or going to the hospital. Rather he) went outside 2 get a knife with which he stabbed nd killed her.. 4 the defence of self defense 2 hold water,
1. The amount of force of the defense must be equal to the amount of force of the attack
2. There must nt be a break in the occurance of events
3. Time is of great importance
4. E.T.C
However in practice there are some slit dfference. God rest her soul. Amen

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by flyca: 3:39am On May 11, 2017
Alvino1:

No he can not claim self defence cox report shows that she went to the kitchen, got a knife nd stabbed him nd he in turn went outside (there is now a break in the occurance of events, nd he was now opened 2 other options while outside, such as involving the police, neigbours or going to the hospital. Rather he) went outside 2 get a knife with which he stabbed nd killed her.. 4 the defence of self defense 2 hold water,
1. The amount of force of the defense must be equal to the amount of force of the attack
4. E.T.C
Oh, I get it now. Thank you for explaining it to me.
But girl we dey draw knife for house like that sef undecided
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:45am On May 11, 2017
USAbabe:
Afonjas wicked souls

madam you are a woman o, must you involve yourself in this tribal war..... Nah not lady-like besides the guy is a warri guy from delta state, the name alone should tell you that... PEACE,!!
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:51am On May 11, 2017
Alvino1:

4. E.T.C
you are 100 percent right bro.... The mes rea is very clear.... In fact I'm not sure there's any reasonable defence for him,...... Accident can't be pleaded, provocation can't be pleaded, self defence can't be pleaded, alibi zero.... The guy should just plead guilty.... And of cos a record of not guilty will be entered for him.... Then let them wait till allocutus if It will work o... At the discretion of my lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.