Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" (40500 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by peculiar32(f): 7:21am On May 11, 2017
na wa ooo
very sad...cos of food you killed someone that you want to get married to. that man should face the full punishment for his crime. in fact he should die a slow and painful death
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by PeaceGord: 8:10am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why do Lanre Gentry's people always have problems with written English?

You're a heartless animal to go that low in such a very painful circumstance.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by olaremint(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2017
It's unfortunate that after reading the story, some folks would then start laying claim to the British monarchy and lineage. Some fools dont realise that the fact that u can't speak French, Chinese, Spanish does not make u an illiterate, a language is a means of communication and should be nothing more, hope the beasts of no nature would digest.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Alvino1(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
flyca:

Oh, I get it now. Thank you for explaining it to me.
But girl we dey draw knife for house like that sef undecided

You are welcome.. Lols... Some girls carry male hearts o... If them act 4u, u go fear...
I'm Alvin, can we be friends?
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Alvino1(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
you are 100 percent right bro.... The mes rea is very clear.... In fact I'm not sure there's any reasonable defence for him,...... Accident can't be pleaded, provocation can't be pleaded, self defence can't be pleaded, alibi zero.... The guy should just plead guilty.... And of cos a record of not guilty will be entered for him.... Then let them wait till allocutus if It will work o... At the discretion of my lord.

Well said bro.. Allocutus can't even avail him in this case nd there is nothing My Lord (Respectfully) can do abt it. Dz simply is bcox though allocutus is at the dzcretion of the Court (the Judge) it does nt apply 2 capital offences such as murder or man slaughter...
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by megafone: 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
I know that alledged murderer here in Akure. Never knew he could harm. He once sent me prayers on WhatsApp in mornings for sometimes. So, na devil?

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Abdul124(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2017
How can u accuse someone without proof of his offence?
Militude:
"You stabbed my sister to death because of food" sister of FUT Minna student killed by her fiance cries, shares photo of alleged murderer

Earlier today, attention was drawn to the story of Bolatito Ojuola killed by her fiance, Best Origbose, on Monday in Minna. The sister of the deceased has now expressed her grief in a post calling out her sister's murderer.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fWGPhmEMOIY/WRMXLyhnxpI/AAAAAAAMXcg/AG93eB_TQbsGRY_FV0jUHDwv_g3Fwi1XgCLcB/s400/00.png[/img]

In a series of posts shared on Facebook, Abimbola Ojuola Falaye eulogised her late sister and exposed the identity of the man who killed her sister. The first post she shared after her sister was killed was a plea for God to help her bear the loss.

"God help me to bear this Great loss," she wrote on May 6th.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iRItQMEQtNw/WRMXX1kgd2I/AAAAAAAMXck/Llm2fQ5JPxsfHSEa15GFw_NdGveOvDp3ACLcB/s400/000.png[/img]
In a second post, she called out her sister's murderer and shared a brief history about him, including where he works and information about his father.

"This is the murderer that stab my sister to death Orighose Best O he was working with YOB laboratory at hospital road Akure before establishing his own laboratory at Minna, He was a son to Mr John Orighose who retire from NITEL, They owns a street at ijoka. Best Orighose killed my Bolatito Asake because of ordinary food. Her blood you shed is crying for justice and u will surely be judged," Bolatito wrote on May 8th.

The final post was published yesterday, May 9th, and it was a photo of her late sister accompanied by words that described her in glowing terms. She wrote:

"The day you snap this picture at my house I happened to be the most wonderful and blessed sister in the whole world for having a beautiful and pleasant baby sister like you, people have being asking me, how can I cope? Tito mi, Asake MI, my confidant, my love, my problem solver, ah my baby even till now, u still save my number with my mum, oh oh, God help me, this is so painful, ah ah ah, Orighose Best O, you stab my sister to death, o sanu , o sanu ojo ikunle, because of food. Nigerians help me this is too much yeeeeeeee."

Best Orighose had been working for the deceased's father before they started dating and got engaged early this year. Her last Facebook update before her death was a post acknowledging a change in her relationship status. Orighose also changed his relationship status on January 30th to show that he was engaged. That was his last Facebook update before the incident.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/you-stabbed-my-sister-to-death-because.html

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
Alvino1:

By
Well said bro.. Allocutus can't even avail him in this case nd there is nothing My Lord (Respectfully) can do abt it. Dz simply is bcox though allocutus is at the dzcretion of the Court (the Judge) it does nt apply 2 capital offences such as murder or man slaughter...
section 247 CPA that's true.... ... Good luck learned colleague.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by donodion(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
When Arowolo allegedly murdered his wife, it was exactly like this... Wife drew knife to fight husband, husband decided not to back down, after all he is the husband.He ran to he kitchen and drew his own. Both got into knife fight, the male been stronger, over powered and stabbed her repeatedly till she ceased breathing.

Observe the scene in this homicide case.Exactly same thing repeated itself.

That lawyer woman in Ibadan that murdered her defenseless husband, knife was also the exhibit provided as murder weapon. Now we can imagine if the late hubby had decided to retaliate by sourcing for knife in defense, perhaps he would have been alive while she, the instigator might not have survived the ordeal.

Uncontrolled anger, would make you do the unexpected.
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by EWAagoyin(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2017
deflover:

Its British besides primary school kids are called pupils not students.

You were trying to defend your people the afonjas and you ended up disgracing them
English isn't by force
pele olori pelebe
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by toprealman: 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
Imstrong:
very unfortunate some people think falling in love alone automatically remove anger based weaknesses how can you explain two people that feel In love probably used the sweetest words on earth ended up using knives on themselves like spatacus! Know your partner greatest weakness if you can endure fine if you can't run, after love the next stage is compatibility you are not always compatible with anyone you fall in love with a word is enough for..
Will they ever learn?
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Alvino1(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
section 247 CPA that's true.... ... Good luck learned colleague.

You welcome counsel.. Goodluck too bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.