Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! (796 Views)

One Evening Newspaper Is Frustrating My Life. Help!! / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
Every day as I breath new air, I face more challenges detecting why a hot guy as me will be disturbed about not having or being in any relationship to write home about..... 2012, I separated from my lover because of distance. Same repeated 2013, though I didn't love dis one. On campus, I must confess that I am a hot dog in terms of sociability, portraying of a classic personality and popular as well.... But I don't have any girl I can boldly introduce to even you reading this article. Another issue why I think my love life is at risk is that I always get involved with brokes girls that will tell me their life storylines, which by the time they will finish or summarizes the tales I might have given up on taking weighty responsibility of theirs. Help me

Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by CuddleMe(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Samostical:
Every day as I breath new air, I face more challenges detecting why a hot guy as me will be disturbed about not having or being in any relationship to write home about..... 2012, I separated from my lover because of distance. Same repeated 2013, though I didn't love dis one. On campus, I must confess that I am a hot dog in terms of sociability, portraying of a classic personality and popular as well.... But I don't have any girl I can boldly introduce to even you reading this article. Another issue why I think my love life is at risk is that I always get involved with brokes girls that will tell me their life storylines, which by the time they will finish or summarizes the tales I might have given up on taking wealthy responsibility of theirs. Help me
Is that your picture? Allow others to say you're handsome. LOL
Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Is that your picture? Allow others to say you're handsome. LOL
at least I am average.... What of the super ugly?
Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
We can't tell if your skin-tone is fair or red?.

1 Like

Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
We can't tell if your skin-tone is fair or red?.
I'm light skin, camera effect ofcourse
Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
If only some guys will wake up from their slumber and realise that life is not what they think it is....you think because you are "hot" and "classical" you must have the best of gfundecided?....smh, i just pity your type.

1 Like

Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Somatic(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2017
É broda, your picture startled me. Now I know why you're not in a relationship. You're not bad O, just on the wrong side of good looking.

1 Like

Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Burna88(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
Somatic:
É broda, your picture startled me. Now I know why you're not in a relationship. You're not bad O, just on the wrong side of good looking.
ah,why nahh,hes dope

1 Like

Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Grace87(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
Samostical:
Every day as I breath new air, I face more challenges detecting why a hot guy as me will be disturbed about not having or being in any relationship to write home about..... 2012, I separated from my lover because of distance. Same repeated 2013, though I didn't love dis one. On campus, I must confess that I am a hot dog in terms of sociability, portraying of a classic personality and popular as well.... But I don't have any girl I can boldly introduce to even you reading this article. Another issue why I think my love life is at risk is that I always get involved with brokes girls that will tell me their life storylines, which by the time they will finish or summarizes the tales I might have given up on taking weighty responsibility of theirs. Help me
LOL....you call that hot? cheesy cheesy cheesy You full of jokes na!
Re: Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! by Lionessza(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
Hot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen / Lady With Huge Backside Causes Commotion Online (photos) / 3 Things That Make A Woman Run After You (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.