Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? (3161 Views)

Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent / What Tribe Has The Best Looking Apart From Igbo guys / Nigerian Men Date And Marry The Best Looking African Women (2) (3) (4)

Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 11, 2017
lol... I know MANY repeat MANY of yall are going to disagree. But I wanna hear yall thoughts. On another forum we did a interesting series where people would vote to see who was the best looking women of Afro descent. African-American women won(I know some will argue due to the site being mostly AA whatever). Afro-Brazilians came in second place. And South African women came in third, but also South African women won in being the best looking African women.

Anyway here is the results(for the general leader board)
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/baddest-afro-descent-women-leaderboard-completed-come-see-final-scores.504659/

Click and see. wink

Anyways thoughts? smiley
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 11, 2017
@onila I definitely wanna hear your thoughts. lol! grin
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2017
Afro Brazilian women, hands down. Due to their beautiful natural hair.... And body!
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 1:01am On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Afro Brazilian women, hands down. Due to their beautiful natural hair.... And body!

Afro Brazilians have the most amount of plastic surgery than any other women of African descent so that would leave out their natural bodies. grin

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 1:10am On May 11, 2017
khiaa:

Afro Brazilians have the most amount of plastic surgery than any other women of African decent so that would leave out their natural bodies. grin

I have to agree with this.

Also I feel Angolans or South Africans SHOULD have easily beaten Afro-Brazilian women.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 11, 2017
Afro- hair style
African descendent- African-Brazilian ,African-Caribbean and so forth.

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 4:04am On May 11, 2017
all afro descent women are beautiful to me

i find afro brazilian women the least beautiful among them, look 2 mixed to me, prefer the real black original features

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 4:05am On May 11, 2017
remember to join my African beauty page

https://www.facebook.com/AfricanGirlsAreHot/

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 11, 2017
onila:

all afro descent women are beautiful to me

i find afro brazilian women the least beautiful among them, look 2 mixed to me, prefer the real black original features

Interesting opinion because they seem to be the mosr favored by most...
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 4:12am On May 11, 2017
autumn ajirotutu

one of the most beautiful black american woman i have seen

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2015/08/autumn-ajirotutu-3.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780[/img]

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 4:20am On May 11, 2017
Stranglehold:

Interesting opinion because they seem to be the mosr favored by most...

but in the link

african american women were the top
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 11, 2017
onila:

autumn ajirotutu

one of the most beautiful black american woman i have seen

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2015/08/autumn-ajirotutu-3.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780[/img]

I'm going with Taylor Rooks... shocked shocked shocked

Also if you like you can steal all the pics in the threads to use for you beauty threads. smiley
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 5:01am On May 11, 2017
onila:

remember to join my African beauty page

https://www.facebook.com/AfricanGirlsAreHot/

Bae... First join the Coli. Its long due and I remember telling you a while ago. I'm a mod there and I'll make sure us Yankees go easy on you. Plus theres a lot of Nigerian(Igbo) posters there.

And then I will join that page.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 11, 2017
onila:

but in the link

african american women were the top

Yeah but Afro-Brazilians came in second and many thought they should have won. Many used the argument that the site is mainly AA and so thats why AAs won. But I see AAs, South Africans, Angolans, Rwandans, and Guineans over Afro-Brazilian women.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 6:58am On May 11, 2017
Stranglehold:

I have to agree with this.

Also I feel Angolans or South Africans SHOULD have easily beaten Afro-Brazilian women.

Yes and he should know that.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
khiaa:

Afro Brazilians have the most amount of plastic surgery than any other women of African descent so that would leave out their natural bodies. grin

Sadly, afro Brazilian women are some of the few black beauties who have NATURAL HAIR, and don't need to hide their beauty under fake mop on Their head, like our low self esteem African sistas. The percentage of African women with fake mop on their head, fake tone, fake butt pad etc is so alarming, i wonder how anyone can talk of African NATURAL beauty, you very rarely see it.

As for plastic surgery, yes a great deal of women here in Brazil are doing it, but it is a majority of white women who want to have the afro women natural features.... Aka black behind. This is why the major surgery here is butt implants, while in the west it is Breast implant.

Brazil has a NATURAL Afro skin tone diversity which will make you settle for whatever African tone you desire.... From dark chocolate to light brown,
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
rwandan women are truly beautiful

truly a pride to our continent

Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
onila:

rwandan women are truly beautiful

truly a pride to our continent

Them, Guineans, Angolans, Ivory Coast and SA are the elites of Africa in my opinion.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, afro Brazilian women are some of the few black beauties who have NATURAL HAIR, and don't need to hide their beauty under fake mop on Their head, like our low self esteem African sistas. The percentage of African women with fake mop on their head, fake tone, fake butt pad etc is so alarming, i wonder how anyone can talk of African NATURAL beauty, you very rarely see it.

As for plastic surgery, yes a great deal of women here in Brazil are doing it, but it is a majority of white women who want to have the afro women natural features.... Aka black behind. This is why the major surgery here is butt implants, while in the west it is Breast implant.

Brazil has a NATURAL Afro skin tone diversity which will make you settle for whatever African tone you desire.... From dark chocolate to light brown,

You do realise that African skin tones come in tones from light to dark geeze we're talking about a whole continent. As for me, I fall under the number one voted.smiley
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You do realise that African skin tones come in tones from light to dark geeze we're talking about a whole continent. As for me, I fall under the number one voted.smiley Are you Brazilian,?
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
khiaa:

You do realise that African skin tones come in tones from light to dark geeze we're talking about a whole continent. As for me, I fall under the number one voted.smiley Are you Brazilian,?

Yes, but we also know how everyone wanna be "lighter" these days, as if ashamed of their blackness

I am French from Nigerian descent,
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
Stranglehold:

Them, Guineans, Angolans, Ivory Coast and SA are the elites of Africa in my opinion.

Rwandans are beautiful too
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
onila:

Rwandans are beautiful too

I know. I just see Rwandans and the ones I listed as the elites of Africa when it comes to women. smiley

Rwandans are DEFINITELY beauty. They not only have very pretty faces but nice bodies.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yes, but we also know how everyone wanna be "lighter" these days, as if ashamed of their blackness

I am French from Nigerian descent,

Yeah I find bleaching disgusting. Post some french to me and keep it clean.grin
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 2:57am On May 12, 2017
bump
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by onila(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
i saw a mozambique lady in my school

she was so gorgeous

i thought she was somali
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah I find bleaching disgusting. Post some french to me and keep it clean.grin

Le Français est une très belle langue, mais aussi très dangereuse..... Car certaines personnes perdent la tête quand elles entendent l'accent Français, surtout sous les draps. tongue
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by khiaa(f): 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Le Français est une très belle langue, mais aussi très dangereuse..... Car certaines personnes perdent la tête quand elles entendent l'accent Français, surtout sous les draps. tongue

Now translate it to me. smiley
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
onila:

i saw a mozambique lady in my school

she was so gorgeous

i thought she was somali

They're good looking too.
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 16, 2017
bump
Re: Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? by Michael3: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Afro Brazil should have won.

5 Things You Should Not Do To Your Woman Immediately After S*x / When You've Been Extremely Single For Too Long (pictures) / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video)