Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (38240 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by moufan: 11:43am On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:
you must not know how music works.

You having fans, does not translate to making money. And best believe, BBN is not a show that will keep you relevant for long, once they do a new show next year, at least half of Efe fans will be some other person's fan. Who will then buy his wack music?

Was Bow Wow not big before? I bet he still has fans now, but how far career and money? What about Eva, Styl Plus, Djinee, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Terry tha rapman....they still have fans, but the money isn't coming in like before and they certainly are not relevant.

Nigeria is not America, people do not turn to mindless zombies because they are 'fans'. Even all of you hailing him now, NONE will buy his music or attend his concert by next year
check itunes,spotify,music plus.his song is among the most bought cos we his fans will continue to suppprt him no matter what.

i know you're a tbore fan so i xpected the rant of losers
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2017
with this statement his fans go reduce.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Threebear(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2017
okoliexpress:
but i like this guy shaa, he's loyal even though he has the money and fame to hire any top producer, he has decided to remain with his friend dukorsett, i think that's dope.... i can buy his song for just that reason because e get people wey go receive that kain money even their mama call they no go pick..
He paid Don jazzy 3 million for one track last week, he wanted to feature Don jazzy but don baba refused. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Abdul124(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2017
Efe.If u are out dere and u knw dat u can improve with ur music carry on.For those dat are sayin ur music sucks might be because dey dnt listen to wht dey want frm u,so try and find out what ur fans want frm u and hit d ground running.

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by NairalandHeroes: 11:45am On May 11, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Just be forcing your self . I heard your based on Logistics I even start to wonder if you ever sat down and write that song or was it inspiration of your kwale weeds that gave u that morale , but that is a very bad one .
Its jujust like seeing Messi saying he wants to start playin Basketball Game.
Ewu delta
see dis village Wawa ewu nsuka

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 11:45am On May 11, 2017
moufan:
check itunes,spotify,music plus.his song is among the most bought cos we his fans will continue to suppprt him no matter what.

Na lie.Show proof.

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Threebear(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2017
moufan:

You are a mumu ,I have iTunes on my apple phone and Efe's song is not amongst the top 20 .i don't know what you mean by most bought. And t boss was not the only loser, there were 13 losers.

3 Likes

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Jace234(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2017
Hahahahaha, Efe think say rap career na scripted Bbn? Ode!

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by okoliexpress: 11:47am On May 11, 2017
R U SERIOUS? I SAID WHAT I DID COS HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT THE GUY OR YOU ARE JOKING?
Threebear:

He paid Don jazzy 3 million for one track last week, he wanted to feature Don jazzy but don baba refused. grin
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by bobbyjayremmy: 11:48am On May 11, 2017
Chai i no go talk
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by sheylarhh(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2017
Lol Dose wey win project fame, Nigeria idol, voice Nigeria Neva blow.. so nah one wack rapper wey win Bbn because of pity go cum blow... #make I still dey expect d miracle wey go happen
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by SirMichael1: 11:48am On May 11, 2017
How much is 25mil that Efe thinks himself a boss?? No. Seriously how much is it?? undecided If I am right, a G-wagon cost 30mil. Where Efe don reach wey go make am dey make noise? Dude should fücking sit and shut up and learn.

Efe, BBN... Overhyped saga that won't stop until 25mil finishes and from the way I see it, it is fast dripping away. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by phinedhe(f): 11:48am On May 11, 2017
silence is golden..human aby na science is the best answer to a fool them dey call am
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
Threebear:

#3m for 1 track?WTF!Ksolo or terryg go accept #100 or #50k.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 11:50am On May 11, 2017
Threebear:

#3m for 1 track?WTF!Ksolo or terryg go accept #100 or #50k.Shey ayiri don give am his #50m promise?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Siscooh: 11:51am On May 11, 2017
professorfal:
25m don dey make am misbehave.
It is just a way of defending himself. How did you expect him to react to the bad comments?
Even in blind Bartimaeus time, people asked him to shut up but he persisted and Jesus heard and healed him.
Let Efe be.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by meemeetruth(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
His style like six-foot-plus let's jus accept dem dey don't AV to sound lyk evrybdy else. SO to six -foot plus I so much love u ,éfe nip it going dnt Let nobdy pull u down
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Threebear(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
okoliexpress:
R U SERIOUS? I SAID WHAT I DID COS HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT THE GUY OR YOU ARE JOKING?
Selebobo 500k and above
Tekno.....1.5 million and above
Don baba..... 3 million and above
Just for production.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by moufan: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Threebear:

You are a mumu ,I have iTunes on my apple phone and Efe's song is not amongst the top 20 .i don't know what you mean by most bought. And t boss was not the only loser, there were 13 losers.
I'm not in the mood to insult you today.

i repeat go to itunes,spotify and music plus and see for yourself

don't quote me again pls
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Siscooh: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Abdul124:
Efe.If u are out dere and u knw dat u can improve with ur music carry on.For those dat are sayin ur music sucks might be because dey dnt listen to wht dey want frm u,so try and find out what ur fans want frm u and hit d ground running.
And God will bless him
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Skubidude(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
Jeus:
No matter how wack your music is, U'd still have fans

Dat is the beauty of naija, i heard even the worst of the worse Nollywood movie wud still gross over 10m naira in sales, though i don't knw how far that is true.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Threebear(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
moufan:
I'm not in the mood to insult you today.

i repeat go to itunes,spotify and music plus and see for yourself

don't quote me again pls
Why do I need to go to iTunes when I'm looking it at it now. Kilode ?
Are you mad or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by moufan: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
comshots:
Na lie.Show proof.
pls check itunes,spotify and music plus to see ur proof.bye
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Skubidude(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
I wan sing i wan sing.. is Saul also among the prophets?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2017
he doesn't have to reply.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Threebear(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
Skubidude:

Dat is the beauty of naija, i heard even the worst of the worse Nollywood movie wud still gross over 10m naira in sales, though i don't knw how far that is true.
Kai, who traded your brains for fish.

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Skubidude(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
Jace234:
Hahahahaha, Efe think say rap career na scripted Bbn? Ode!

grin grin grin laff wan kee me hia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.