Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (38226 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Skubidude(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
moufan:
I'm not in the mood to insult you today.

i repeat go to itunes,spotify and music plus and see for yourself

don't quote me again pls

Do a screen capture and paste it here for all to see is dat rocket science

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
Semi-illiterates and pride are synonymous. Just 25m that isn't enough to spend on a good day and this little boy is sounding so arrogant ? Damn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:
you must not know how music works.

You having fans, does not translate to making money. And best believe, BBN is not a show that will keep you relevant for long, once they do a new show next year, at least half of Efe fans will be some other person's fan. Who will then buy his wack music?

Was Bow Wow not big before? I bet he still has fans now, but how far career and money? What about Eva, Styl Plus, Djinee, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Terry tha rapman....they still have fans, but the money isn't coming in like before and they certainly are not relevant.

Nigeria is not America, people do not turn to mindless zombies because they are 'fans'. Even all of you hailing him now, NONE will buy his music or attend his concert by next year
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
deb303:
Oya do the music na

see u. I know u are his number one fan... ur crush abi u dey beg am to do the music. #blue waves
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Is this not arrogance? Thought they said he is humble! undecided
Like someone said above if people don't buy your music,how you go take make money?? Ode
who sounds humble when he is angry? the guy is angry
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

see u. I know u are his number one fan...
ur crush abi u dey beg am to do the music.
#blue waves
am not crushing on him. he should do whatever makes him happy without an apology to anyone
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by ultimateballer: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
Stegomiah:
ARROGANCE

Not sure people still remember the name of 2007 BBN winner

He better be careful, pride goes before a fall
And in this country there are many haters and enemies who can't wait to pull one down

If he keeps on pursuing his passion, he will succeed there
#teamefenation
I guess the bold is why he wants to do music. Let him prosper
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Limerick: 12:20pm On May 11, 2017
Threebear:

Better to be mad than be a faggy like your own father, son of a tramp. Aimless, hopeless pig. slowpoke from a family of degenerates .
ahn ahn!!! What happen na grin
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
deb303:

am not crushing on him. he should do whatever makes him happy without an apology to anyone

ur eyes are dangling are u telling the truth?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Goodnuel: 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:

You having fans, does not translate to making money. And best believe, BBN is not a show that will keep you relevant for long, once they do a new show next year, at least half of Efe fans will be some other person's fan. Who will then buy his wack music?

Was Bow Wow not big before? I bet he still has fans now, but how far career and money? What about Eva, Styl Plus, Djinee, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Terry tha rapman....they still have fans, but the money isn't coming in like before and they certainly are not relevant.

Nigeria is not America, people do not turn to mindless zombies because they are 'fans'. Even all of you hailing him now, NONE will buy his music or attend his concert by next year
Eva and Emperor Jagz are relevant. undecided
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
I have be reading few post about Efe this Efe that please who is Efe? Is that a name of someone or just a nickname? Anybody with good answer I mean good answer?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by hucienda: 12:41pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:

chai ... dis girl don finish tok for d mata. EoD! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
Efe Sang the Sing ohh wee! sORRy Song the Sang like this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQISUplfp9s
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by adonismuller(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Just be forcing your self . I heard your based on Logistics I even start to wonder if you ever sat down and write that song or was it inspiration of your kwale weeds that gave u that morale , but that is a very bad one .
Its jujust like seeing Messi saying he wants to start playin Basketball Game.
Ewu delta
he didn't sit down to write the song because you didn't sit down in English class....

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On May 11, 2017
Please Nairalanders are all these currency notes not in circulation anymore? Abeg no bashing ooo grin

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by buffalowings4: 1:23pm On May 11, 2017
moufan:
check itunes,spotify,music plus.his song is among the most bought cos we his fans will continue to suppprt him no matter what.

i know you're a tbore fan so i xpected the rant of losers

rps take am easy na
A guy being so obsessed with bbnaija

I tire for you
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by raymond1550(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2017
moufan:
no be lies.

57% no be small tin
if na only base on
longistic, money dey worry dis this guy call efe, takam easy
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by olahbc: 1:59pm On May 11, 2017
I Laugh Hahahaha
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by izombie(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
moufan:
check itunes,spotify,music plus.his song is among the most bought cos we his fans will continue to suppprt him no matter what.

i know you're a tbore fan so i xpected the rant of losers
dude this is not about tboss but about efe and the way he replied critics without actually realising that the people criticising his song bought and listened to it. They are among those that bought it on itunes, spotify and the rest of them. Which by this comment of his, he may not get much patronage from them when the next song is released. Truth be told, that song is wack, i downloaded it but after listening to it, i deleted it.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by enoqueen: 2:11pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians always make the mistake of voting for the wrong person.

Both in politics and shows.

We have done it yet again.

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by spencekat(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Semi-illiterates and pride are synonymous. Just 25m that isn't enough to spend on a good day and this little boy is sounding so arrogant ? Damn!
But Efe is a graduate.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
spencekat:
But Efe is a graduate.
Has he ever sounded educated ? Graduating from school does not make one educated my friend. A lot of our graduates have not read a single book in their life apart from text books. They don't even have library of books at home. They are as good as people who can not read.

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by truthstands11: 2:16pm On May 11, 2017
That's what we get when irrelevance is being rewarded rather than knowledge and skill. N25M to this young man for doing nothing, now he's insulting people. I don't blame him, I only blame companies or even BBN that can't set up a programme for smart and intelligent graduates or even 1st class graduates in Nigeria with star prize of N25M. They can't do that rather they reward nudity and irrelevance.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by larrypourl(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2017
Baba din vex, No vex now grin

Big size leather loafers for sale

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by SirMichael1: 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
Stegomiah:
ARROGANCE

Not sure people still remember the name of 2007 BBN winner

He better be careful, pride goes before a fall
And in this country there are many haters and enemies who can't wait to pull one down

If he keeps on pursuing his passion, he will succeed there
#teamefenation

Oh my... You just forgot me right?? embarassed Anyways, lemme be a gentle man and 'formally' ask for your number.

Gosh, this is weird.
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by oodua1stson: 2:51pm On May 11, 2017
Oponu. Ep pgo soon clear for your eye
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
see dis village Wawa ewu nsuka

boy I believe u are from the flat head clan

1 Like

Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by sunshineV(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Just be forcing your self . I heard your based on Logistics I even start to wonder if you ever sat down and write that song or was it inspiration of your kwale weeds that gave u that morale , but that is a very bad one .
Its jujust like seeing Messi saying he wants to start playin Basketball Game.
Ewu delta

d fool that was begging for vote b4 now don get mouth abi?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by NairalandHeroes: 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

boy I believe u are from the flat head clan
so?
Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by jude90(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
This guy should go and rest because music is not in his blood. even me can sing better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.