Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State (38198 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by latesthubs(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Here is a video of a lady seriously in tears just because she wants Mayorkun to carry her along.

Should we call this act madness or love?

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr5HmtlC0uI[/flash]

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by chatinent: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
I thought we casted out witches on 31st night?

354 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
See person loml

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Anigreat: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
shocked

This gender and stupidity are like Siamese twins. So inseparable. I feel like cutting this one to pieces now.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Celebrity worship syndrome is becoming an epidemic in Africa and it seems as though Nigeria is its epicentre.

The bulk of Nairaland members will criticize her but they aren't different. It is because the majority are part of the whole and complicit in this negative cultural evolution that we have stories of bad influences, like Tonto Dike brushing her teeth or Mrs Regina Nwoko taking air transport, grace the front page of Nigeria's biggest forum.

It gets worse when the media amplifies their nuisance. It pushes more black children to believe that drugs, fraud, sex trading and entertainment are the only ways out of poverty and this belief correlates with the neglect of science, which inspires innovations , nation building , economic development and civilization that are prevalent everywhere else but sub-saharan Africa.

There are way more Nigerian children and teenagers who know that the ghetto musician, Portable, was gifted an old Range Rover this past day than those who know that the under-30 Nigerian founders of paystack sold the startup for $200 million (US Dollars) this year grin

More Nigerian kids therefore aspire to be like Portable instead of the Paystack founders because of celebrity worship syndrome.

277 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Karemarealty288(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
I apologise to the gods on behalf of your family ....

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Ajimusty2: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
I thought we casted witches on 31st night?
I think we missed this one.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by lkillbrokehoes: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some Nigerian girls and common sense are enemies

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Mondrous(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gold digger everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Hypnotise: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Just because the dude fresh die and she know his doings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by IamGblaize(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls bosses in the house I need a job to support my education around Abuja I am a final year undergraduate.... Pls help me.....

9 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Iliveforever(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Did mayorkun later take her home?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wow.
Are today's youths really Leaders of tomorrow? angry

From foolishness even among the educated folks to indecent lifestyle like scamming, robbery, prostitution, drugs, hooliganism and such.

Whenever is still remember that Awolowo, Balewa, Azikwe, Enahoro, Akintola, Gowon, Obasanjo and the likes we're already Leader of the most populous African country at that very tender age made me conclude that, TODAYS YOUTH ARE NOT READY TO LEAD with their own lifestyle.

The Saner ones among us are not many.

For the Time being, OLDER PEOPLE CAN CONTINUE LEADING US, WE CAN'T GET IT RIGHT WITH THIS KIND OF YOUTH IN POWER

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
cool
Na so......she like better thing cheesy

Everything dey Lagos na....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Diijegii(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Interesting
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Iamdbull: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dbull on this one!

Na waa ooo if it's Dbull now we go understand, but mayorkun??

6 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Orisirisi something undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Should we call this act madness or love?

Let us all come together to call it madness!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Bigpapi: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
I thought we casted witches on 31st night?

For this new year Nigerian women never still get direction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by SoNature(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anigreat

Edit your comment so you don't get banned.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by theHolyFather: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nawaoh grin
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Folabifreeman(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok follow him go as per wetin now?

If to say na like this she take run after her studies she go don graduate with First Class grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Putindbutt: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
This girl must be Chiipink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This gender and stupidity are like Siamese twins. So inseparable. I feel like cutting this one to pieces now.
And the sane gender surely gave birth to you o.
And you prolly have sisters, cousins, nieces, aunties also.
The way some of you nairaland.com kids make comment here sha.
So childish and nonsensical.

SoNature:
Anigreat
Edit your comment so you don't get banned.
Let him keep threatening to murder/kill a female with a machete.
What goes around comes around!
Dem no dey telli person.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Triangles1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Heya, hard luck, I know you don't mean it.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by EmptyGarden(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one go reach Lagos turn Lion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Aflix(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Celebrity worship syndrome is becoming an epidemic in Africa and it seems as though Nigeria is its epicentre.

The bulk of Nairaland members will criticize her but they aren't different. It is because the majority are part of the whole and complicit in this negative cultural evolution that we have stories of bad influences, like Tonto Dike brushing her teeth or Mrs Regina Nwoko taking air transport, grace the front page of Nigeria's biggest forum.

It gets worse when the media amplifies their nuisance. It pushes more black children to believe that drugs, fraud, sex trading and entertainment are the only ways out of poverty and this belief correlates with the neglect of science, which inspires innovations , nation building , economic development and civilization that are prevalent everywhere else but sub-saharan Africa.

There are way more Nigerian children and teenagers who know that the ghetto musician, Portable, was gifted an old Range Rover this past day than those who know that the under-30 Nigerian founders of paystack sold the startup for $200 million (US Dollars) this year grin

More Nigerian kids therefore aspire to be like Portable instead of the Paystack founders because of celebrity worship syndrome.
I had to go back to check the moniker after reading this comment. Thanks man for this beautifully written piece. All you’ve said here is the truth. The media is indeed a very powerful medium.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Tmb78(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jesus! See face like condemned okpa.Chai. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures / P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.