Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me (571 Views)

Am A Year Older Today.. Guess My Age And Get A Gift ...... / U Give Her Money She Cheats Becos Of Sex U Give Her Sex She Cheat Becos Of Money / OMG: Woman Reveals She Cheat On Her Husband Becuase Of His Laziness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by amar3664: 6:23am On May 11, 2017
I have been married for 5 years,my wife is 27 yrs old and me 34 yrs old.once at the time of my marriage 5 years back,i asked my wife over phone that,whether she would do sex with any other man in my absence if i go out of city or country for job for 2 years?then she said NO ,to my question,but after some insistence from my side and on my request that its just a story and i asked her to role play in it,she said that yes ,she would do sex with other man.if i go out in other city for work...while i asked her that what time she would like to.call that man in my absence,then she said she.would call him between 12am to 2 am in night,and when i asked my wife ,what special day to start ur sex with that other man,then she replied on valentines day ,then i asked after how many days u start ur affair with other man if o m in other city,?then her answer was after 6 months after i go,she would start affair,then i asked wheter u Bleep that man in ur room or his room,?then she replied her beedroom,she even told that she would Bleep that man on her marriage anniversary,his birthday and on celebrations days,and my wife told that once i am back from my work,then she would stop sex with that other man and would do sex only with me,?my wife is beautiful with size 34 30 35 and height 5'3" and 62 kgs weight.."guess what type of nature my wife has,,once i asked my wife on phone that what happens if some.other man tries to do sex with u while u sleep,then she said that she will resist to it and beat him and would ask him to go ,but if he puts half of his penis inside me then i would start sex with him,after this incident i never tried to discuss this in face to face ,but i felt my wife sometimes asked me what i asked her on phone,she tri ed to talk to me in this regards during our face to face conversation,but every time i rejected to thr conversation and neglected it..guess my wife nature,,can she cheat me in.future
Re: Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by schumastic(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2017
op i swear everything you put up there looks like gibberish undecided

1 Like

Re: Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by babyfaceafrica: 6:29am On May 11, 2017
RIP English
Re: Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:32am On May 11, 2017
The confusion started right from the title undecided
Re: Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by adorablepepple(f): 7:01am On May 11, 2017
You are a psycho. Your wife has time to be answering such stupid and foolishh question

Re: Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me by PrickGetSize(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2017
You and your wife are mentally not ok to be having such discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How You Should Break Up With Him / Watch Video Of Nigerian Man Catches His Best Friend In His Bedroom With His Wife / Smelly Vagina(cunt) Connotes Infection..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.