Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter (25763 Views)

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Amagite(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2017
Mother of singer, Davido's 1st daughter, Sophia Momodu has been questioned by fans over her silence on social media.

Sophia who always posts photos and videos of her daily activities with her daughter, Imade on Snapchat suddenly stopped and some people seem to be worried.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/fans-question-davidos-1st-baby-mama.html

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 7:26am On May 11, 2017
If she is jealous she should point a gun to her skull and pull the trigger.

She is just a Hoe with a baby... Nothing more.

***Quote me if your father is a bastard***

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 7:28am On May 11, 2017
angry
I pity her...

Davido dey use am do yeye because she is a Nigerian and Naija no get laws

That's why he can mock her and her uncle in a song..

See how he flew to US because he knows you can't fuçk around with a woman in the US.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by LAFO: 7:31am On May 11, 2017
Does she think she's the sole proprietor to Davido's P******

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Amagite(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2017
More...

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Kondomatic(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2017
A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant.

This is her first pregnancy.

The doctor asks her if she has any questions.

She replies, “Well, I’m a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?”

The doctor answered, “Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it’s difficult to describe pain.”

“I know, but can’t you give me some idea?” she asks.

“Grab your upper lip and pull it out a little…”

“Like this?”

“A little more…”

“Like this?”

“No. A little more…”

“Like this?”

“Yes. Does that hurt?”

“A little bit.”

“Now stretch it over your head!”

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Dotwillis1(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2017
she's just a baby mama not a wife... Make she dey takia of her Imade and keep quiet. Its the life she chooseundecided

17 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Partnerbiz(f): 7:42am On May 11, 2017
Every average woman will be pained I swear.
Even ashawo dey vex u you wan fuucck another person.

But this davido go get hiv one day..

5 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
What a title!!!
"First Baby Mama"
I love that...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2017
OBO is ignoring her because of his new child, this new child looks pretty. Anyway she should take heart as her allowance will now be reduced and the attention she gets too.

Fans will now be following the new babymama and she is hot too.

Don't be a babymama they won't listen, now look where it got her, she is now feeling used and dumped. More davido"s babymamas are yet to come.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by OKorowanta: 7:43am On May 11, 2017
Human skulls don officially dey under social media care.
I can't even imagine myself typing dis unfriendly stuffs about Sophie or anybody for dat matter.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Kondomatic(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I pity her...

Davido dey use am do yeye because she is a Nigerian and Naija no get laws

That's why he can mock her and her uncle in a song..

See how he flew to US because he knows you can't fuçk around with a woman in the US.
The woman made herself available to be yeyed with and David used her. There's nothing no fucking law can do about it. They ain't married

11 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2017
hilarious
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
MissCuppy:
OBO is ignoring her because of his new child, this new child looks pretty. Anyway she should take heart as her allowance will now be reduced and the attention she gets too.

Fans will now be following the new babymama and she is hot too.

Don't be a babymama they won't listen, now look where it got her, she is now feeling used and dumped. More davido"s babymamas are yet to come.
And the annoying thing is shes way older than davido so one would expect more brains

23 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Everblazinggg(f): 8:15am On May 11, 2017
Miss baby mama, why you dey vex? Davido wee wee na buy one get one free no be only you get am nw

3 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
Jerosy Jerosy . She dey vex say Sombori don Substitute am. That means you have SHAED. ISHAGO

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
hian Nigerians... putting words in somebody's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Amberon: 9:06am On May 11, 2017
There's a reason Davido keeps having girls. God be stylishly preparing him for karma. A time comes when he regret the way he's been treating women because he will be haunted by the thoughts of men doing same to his daughters

14 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by DollarAngel(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2017
Gjjui
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2017
Orissa jenpe Meji Obirin o denu

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Amberon: 9:07am On May 11, 2017
You don't have sense.
PapiSmith:
If she is jealous she should point a gun to her skull and pull the trigger.

She is just a Hoe with a baby... Nothing more

7 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Guyman02: 9:08am On May 11, 2017
Only 10 fans and it made FP, lubbish MOD pushing lubbish stories to the Front Page

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Caramelemperor: 9:08am On May 11, 2017
Why don't we mind our business in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by hecukadudu701: 9:08am On May 11, 2017
please...let mama Imade be o...she is not married to Davido, so she doesn't control is tin. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by kolafolabi(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2017
Leave the Lady out of this abeg.. Davido get hin rod and he fit put am anywhere he like.

This lady has really moved on. She might be banging another guy now, who knows? She cares less abeg

3 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by nelsonhua(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2017
some Nigerians can monitor for Africa... chai

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Amberon: 9:09am On May 11, 2017
I remember when Davido said he couldn't afford paying N400k as child support to Sophie. Well he can't try that with a black american. They don't care whether you sell your last boxers just so you can give them the monthly child support.

13 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by sisisioge: 9:10am On May 11, 2017
People! grin grin grin grin what do they want her to say nau?/She don born him mama for am, wetin come remain? Her daughter is Adaezeego! Named after his mother!
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Thisis2raw(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2017
She's just minding her business

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2017
if she talk on social media people will come for her head and she no still talk dey still dey come for her,i dnt knw some people dnt always mind their own business

6 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by adorablepepple(f): 9:10am On May 11, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Thigh-Revealing Outfit For France And Italy Tour / Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.