Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter (25775 Views)

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by burkingx(f): 9:12am On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by eyinjuege: 9:12am On May 11, 2017
Why does anyone think she would be sad because davido impregnated another woman? They're not even dating again. They have a child together, doesn't mean they have to put a hold on their lives na.
When its time, she would also probably get married and have other children too.
Davido might wake up tomorrow and decide to get married to someone else totally different from either of these women.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2017
What comes around, goes around!
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Awoo88: 9:13am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I pity her...

Davido dey use am do yeye because she is a Nigerian and Naija no get laws

That's why he can mock her and her uncle in a song..

See how he flew to US because he knows you can't fuçk around with a woman in the US.
if he had tired that with a woman in U. S., he will be near broke from paying damages

4 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by mazizitonene(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2017
When reality sets in......
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nofuckgiven: 9:16am On May 11, 2017
Life of a babymama Season1. I am thinking of writing a script or something. Anyone with some ideas,please pm me let's brainstorm. I heard Skinny Girl in transition has made waves and life of a tomboy has also started a frenzy!! cool
I am dead serious,we are talking of money here oh! Legal cash grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
If she is jealous she should point a gun to her skull and pull the trigger.

She is just a Hoe with a baby... Nothing more

as u are wishing her to kill herself I wish all ur sis double of what you wish her , I wonder when nairaland turn to this , where idiots and fools keeps posting nonsense
the nairaland I know then is gone , it now full with bitter souls oga pls take full Eva bottle of honey

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by ephi123(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2017
Now she has to share that her 300k allowance, lol

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by buskie13(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2017
God will punish u larrywins101,Seun,how come u don't ban idiots like this.
lalasticlala pls do something
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by ikechemez(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2017
Beware of this new scam
Nairaspin is a serious scam...I deposited 2000 into their account to play and won 10k but for over a week now no payment and they are not picking calls nor reply sms.BEWARE
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Xano(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2017
They are fulfilling this scripture

Isaiah 4:1(Message translation)
That will be the day when seven women will gang up on one man, saying, "We'll take care of ourselves, get our own food and clothes. Just give us a child. Make us pregnant so we'll have something to live for!"

Dotwillis1:
she's just a baby mama not a wife... Make she dey takia of her Imade and keep quiet. Its the life she chooseundecided

fernandobush:
What a title!!!

"First Baby Mama"

I love that...
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by joshboo(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2017
Nigerians no get job really, Wats deir Biz??

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by bobbyslim(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2017
All my nairaland friends I need some little advise on this thing I bought a phone from an engineer and a guy saw the phone with me and tell me the phone is for him what should I do.

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by loudblogger(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2017
papa davido weldone
Latest Davido music
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by SafeDavid(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
And the annoying thing is shes way older than davido so one would expect more brains

Some girls brains don't function when they see money.grin
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 9:44am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she's just a baby mama not a wife... Make she dey takia of her Imade and keep quiet. Its the life she chooseundecided

she's just a usual prostitute with prospect...
and she just got into a competitive phase of the business..
my advice she better sit up its about to get bumpy.
.#blue waves
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by seangy4konji: 9:46am On May 11, 2017
To say the joblessness is not affecting peoples thinking is an understatement...

and some of this peoples life problems is bigger than olumo rock but na imade and davido them carry for head.

carry on...

your own deh wait for you.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Came: 9:50am On May 11, 2017
Davido really show the second baby love, he gave her his late mother's name.
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Lloydfather(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2017
She did the right thing which shows that she got respect for davido, the new born and latest baby mama.

If i were in her shoe's I will do the same. She's giving them space to celebrate the new baby.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:
Why does anyone think she would be sad because davido impregnated another woman? They're not even dating again. They have a child together, doesn't mean they have to put a hold on their lives na.
When its time, she would also probably get married and have other children too.
Davido might wake up tomorrow and decide to get married to someone else totally different from either of these women.

Exactly
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2017
Must she comment on the matter publicly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2017
She is pained.
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
temmybuhnmy:

as u are wishing her to kill herself I wish all ur sis double of what you wish her , I wonder when nairaland turn to this , where idiots and fools keeps posting nonsense
the nairaland I know then is gone , it now full with bitter souls oga pls take full Eva bottle of honey
I can see you're very pained by wishing his sisters whom you do not know evil, if it so pained you, why didn't you just ignore?
or probably you're somebody's babymama too abi. you better goan buy sense.
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by sunshineV(f): 10:14am On May 11, 2017
Nunu is nothing to hoes again oo
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by harrygold: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
Nigerians always looking for trouble where there is none!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by JustCurious: 10:36am On May 11, 2017
This second baby mama-ish could be a well planned pay back to the Momodu's family. Sad, though.
Sophie should get her acts together, focus on training her daughter without relying on any support whatsoever. She needs to move on for Imade's sake. How much I love that little one. She deserves a lovely family over her.
Re: Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter by Titugirl(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
Na wa o...Nigerians cannot just mind their business and face their own wahala instead of carrying anoda person wahala for head...Naija we hail thee!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] / Wizkid Tells Olamide On Stage: We’ve Come A Long Way Since 'Omo Toh Shan' / IcePrince Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.