Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu (27921 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Plans To Suspend Ambode From Party- APC / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by swagagolic01(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2017
eyeview:

In that case, how much did the APC led federal govt spend to take away rivers state but failed woefully.
Wike is the real deal. As a minister he defeated Amechi, a governor. Everybody cried foul, that he used federal might as minister.
Two years later, they swapped positions, Amechi became the minister and wike became the governor and Amechi came with all the federal might and wike still floored him in Rivers state.

Bro, WIKE wasn't a minister when he defeated amaechi, he resigned his post to run for governor..... he defeated amaechi as a mere governorship aspirant

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by xynerise: 9:41am On May 11, 2017
Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by banchuz: 9:42am On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And soldiers also that beat the Bale wey dey my street

na Amukoko u dey stay tongue
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by bionixs: 9:44am On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Can you tell your father to go and sit down?be careful
my friend,he should go and sit down in dustbin and for you,sharaaaap! Just because of the LASMAN job he gave you,you are here talking rubbish

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Myself2(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2017
oloriooko:
You nko how much did you spend?
Our politicians are full of craps, lies and wickedly selfish

Don't mind the brown-toothed bingo
He will not tell us how much this same Jonathan gave him during 2011 elections that made him to abandon Ribadu,chai Tinubu is really Thiefnu.bu.He collected HUGE sums of money and threw Ribadu under the bus,now he is coming to open his brown teeth to talk rubbish

Mtchewwww

Zombies quote me and let me destroy you here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Myself2(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2017
bionixs:
my friend,he should go and sit down in dustbin and for you,sharaaaap! Just because of the LASMAN job he gave you,you are here talking rubbish

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by excellence1331: 9:46am On May 11, 2017
adadike281:
no I can't because my father respect his old age and doesn't talk anyhow. the reverse is d case with tinubu.

Exactly my brother!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2017
tinubu should stop saying rubbish.... APC also spend high.... jonathan is not dat bad as dey point it.... tinubu did worst

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sorry1(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Na wa. What is scaring them exactly?

Look at the massive amount mr buhari has spent on plenty foreign trips (which produced zero results), let's even put his medical bills aside for a moment. Is that not a huge amount of money? But yet this man will not say a word but will rather be talking about events of 2 years ago. Jonathan has lost the elections already, who cares?! Focus on the present. Two faced human beings.
They will rather blame the blame the colonial masters or the events of post 1967 than point out Buhari's flaws. They are zombies reborn, they are not redeemable trust me on this.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sukkot: 9:50am On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 9:51am On May 11, 2017
sorry1:
They will rather blame the blame the colonial masters or the events of post 1967 than point out Buhari's flaws. They are zombies reborn, they are not redeemable trust me on this.

The flaws are so many, it's best to enter denial mode.
I get your point now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by tuscani: 9:51am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
this jonathan is just an all around terrible man
your life

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Johnsinia(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:
Even at that you defeated him hands down

Jagaban you are far above him

Gej will always fear you forever

As a former governor you dealt with a sitting president

Tuale Akanbi
A champion don't need to hype himself, it is written all over him. A failure, in other to remain relevant hype praises himself. thank you for telling us how irrelevant your lord is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by tonardo(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/05/11/tinubu-jonathan-spent-huge-amount-of-money-to-defeat-ambode-in-2015/

Tinubu is still taking us to 2015.
Please leave the past and face the future...
Are you APC not using DSS to stop others?
You APC are yet to deliver on your promises...
Abeg next.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sukkot: 9:53am On May 11, 2017
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2017
ITbomb:
Our Hero, the legend, on the news again

They just can't stop mentioning his name two years later.

Meanwhile Buhari left Nigeria Sunday night and today nobody is talking about him

Two years' time, they will realize that after a total of 4 years it really doesn't make any sense to still be shouting about election loss.

Look at the sorry state of the nation, yet they won't hold Buhari accountable because it is simply easier to be shouting Jonathan all about. Jonathan sef has moved on, dudes should stop being petty and get a move on too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sorry1(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

The flaws are so many, it's best to enter denial mode. I get your point now grin
I tell ya! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Aburi001: 9:53am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Tuale Akanbi
The ONLY ACN Governor in the South West during the OBJ era.

Obasanjo did all he could to win Lagos State for PDP then but all in vain cheesy

All hail the Jagaban grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by EnkayDezign: 9:55am On May 11, 2017
GEJ: Wetin I do this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by tonardo(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2017
bionixs:

If LAST-MAN catch you...
Una funny sha...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by bid4rich(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2017
And some gullible people will believe this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Customer80: 10:01am On May 11, 2017
I want to appreciate governor Ambode for the quality work he's doing, his works are of higher quality than fasholas work.
Ambode is surprising me with his quality of work, please don't leave ojo iba behind, nothing has been done here. You promised us old ojo road but nothing has been done.

Gonna vote for 2019 cos you're a quality governor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by napoleon77(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Tuale Akanbi

A combination of factors led to GEJs defeat. Tinubu was one of them, but not the only factor.

The defection of Saraki, Tambuwal (hope I spelt his name right) etc from PDP to APC played a very massive role to the success of APC. Don't rule that out. The refusal of OBJ to campaign for GEJ was also crucial as well as the determination of the North to take back power. You can't link all that to just Tinubu.

History would remember GEJ as a former President and also remember Tinubu as a former Governor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by prettyprecy(f): 10:03am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Tuale Akanbi
Arindin....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by wyqay: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
when opportunist become lord they always forget the fact that the axe will still fall back on them.Nigerian politicians are nothing but celebrated criminals that people blinded with poverty call their gods just like some people above me.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by olab059(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
AVECDEO:
Hey yo drug dealer and treasury looter,....how much did you spend to plant ya puppet.....niggur say something....there's more gees to be stolen.....

You own three quarter of the "aquatic splendor".....d other one quarter is waiting to be "siphoned" by you the owner of Eko land and all that is within....firewood kettle calling pot black!....the hustle is real.

Osibanjo panel is coming for you!

Ole'nla!(big thief).

Even if they steal, at least they still do good that all can see. That's better than your hero and his forty thieves.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by seangy4konji: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by dadexcel: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/05/11/tinubu-jonathan-spent-huge-amount-of-money-to-defeat-ambode-in-2015/
........................SMH , you guys think every nigerian is stupid, so how much did you spend to install ambode as governor ? ... did you just clap and people voted and also possibly rigged him in? .... please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / These Are All The Weapons In The Nigerian Army Arsenal 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.