Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu (27925 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Plans To Suspend Ambode From Party- APC / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
Tinubu that used to had breakfasts in rivers state, lunches in Imo state, dinners in Edo state then Ekiti state, even boko haram states Osun state and the states governed by APC's Governors with looting account numbers.

Just tell Nigerians how much you yourself spent in 2015 and how much you are spending for 2019 elections. Cabals loyal to Buhari are dealing with you, yet you seem not to talk. You are here talking thrash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by E2power3: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
Is he talking about the 2015 governorship election that Jimi Agbaje won on one-man-one-vote, or the result the State REC and Jega declared after 2 billion[color=#000099][/color] had changed hands!

He should have just said: "PDP spent money to win Lagos but we (APC) overspent them and rigged them out", that would have made more meaning to those that know the truth of that election result!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2017
oh! tank goodness he did not blame Jonathan for his wowo
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 10:38am On May 11, 2017
So Tinubu expected Jonathan to support APCs candidate against his own partys candidate ..I dont understand the essence of this talk i swears

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sarrki(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2017
prettyprecy:

Arindin....

Thank you the wise one

Ow is oga?

Send my regards
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
Guilty conscience still dae kill this one. Just be sure the SS and SE are waiting for you and your stooges. No matter how yansh waka at the end of the day chair dae wait am for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
This rotten mouth should shut it already & go beg his lords before they boot out the mere commissioner
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by haywhy009(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly.
Plus elections have been over since 2 years!! Why keep flogging a dead horse.

Meanwhile, he won't focus on mr medical tourism Bubu who is spending loads of forex on medical bills.

Have been following you for sometimes now and i can see your not politically bias like some peeps here, you say your mind on any issue welther Apc or Pdp. Between i will like to see your picture
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2017
YOU MR OJUYO BO, HOW DID YOU SPENT TO MAKE SURE AMBODE BECAME GOVERNOR?
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 10:52am On May 11, 2017
haywhy009:

Have been following you for sometimes now and i can see your not politically bias like some peeps here, you say your mind on any issue welther Apc or Pdp. Between i will like to see your picture

Lol. That's because at the end of the day, what most people want is a country where things work, not the sham we currently have. I don't do pictures here, simply here for the politics.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by 7lives: 10:53am On May 11, 2017
kulay1:
It was so obvious then.
GEJ nearly turned himself into a lagosian hopping from one youth forum to another. He even went as far as dancing/ clubbing all in a bid to sympathise for more votes

If only you know what happened at my end, from indomie to laptops, phones to generators, bags of rice to maggi cubes.
PDP made Jona look like an illiterate with the way they campaign in Lagos, eye don open for this side e don tey, people collect all the freebies and everyone was like APC is a goner.
Meanwhile some fan Yogo hawkers and okada boys were making mouth about how they have taken over Lagos.
They wore their PDP agent tag like it's a gold medal on the day of election, they even helped INEC officials with the machines, they provided generators, they even entered "yard " to mobilise voters.
The voters came out and start voting APC and by the evening of that day, Omo Oduduwa have spoke again, teni n teni, ekisa ni ti aatan.
Meaning mine own is my own, I belong to my people.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ojtech8291: 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Stopping ambode or stopping Tinubu from ruling Lagos?
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Kingbuhari(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2017
this useless irrelevant clown should just go and have a sleep.... the election is over nearly 2years ago.... I don't know why afonjas like to seek unnecessary attentions tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by FakoMaybach1: 11:04am On May 11, 2017
From the way APC keeps blaming Jonathan for their inadequacies, inefficiency and ineffectiveness; i am beginning to have second thoughts about the Devil.
Man has systematically and stylishly passed down the blame of all his woes and weakness to the Devil and since the latter cannot defend himself, all the accusation sticks.
APC has successfully equated Jonathan to Lucifer and what what was Jonathan's mistake?, He lost an election!!
2 years down the line APC makes most use of the slightest opportunity to drag Jonathan's name on every available mud they can find.
Well if men were God Jonathan is going to hell no doubt, but hey we aren't.
I know one day Lucifer will say his part, for i only heard one side of the story....Goodluck Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Lol. That's because at the end of the day, what most people want is a country where things work, not the sham we currently have. I don't do pictures here, simply here for the politics.
l have 7 of your pictures,your friend sent it to me when l was in Nigeria last year, you took the picture with a pink dress, flat heel shoes and a nice bag and it was beautiful , l kept it in my inbox, if you give me 100 Million Dollars, l will send it back to you or else l will keep it as long as l want wink
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Myself2(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2017
napoleon77:

A combination of factors led to GEJs defeat. Tinubu was one of them, but not the only factor.

The defection of Saraki, Tambuwal (hope I spelt his name right) etc from PDP to APC played a very massive role to the success of APC. Don't rule that out. The refusal of OBJ to campaign for GEJ was also crucial as well as the determination of the North to take back power. You can't link all that to just Tinubu.

History would remember GEJ as a former President and also remember Tinubu as a former Governor.

In other words,shoe get size.Oga na master and GEJ will forever remain Tinubu's oga
Tinubu is still praying and hoping to get to the level GEJ has gotten to ,I.e to become the president of Nigeria.
With the benefit of hindsight ,I am sorry to announce to him that aspiration will remain elusive cos Nigerians now already know who he is.Some people don't realize that you don't force certain things in life,there is something called grace ,this same grace enabled GEJ to become VP and later president without all the treachery,scheming ,lying ,etc the likes of Tinubu are known to deploy,this same grace is the reason aye I Osinbajo became VP without attending a single caucus meeting,I doubt he even had a party membership card before he was tapped,this same grace might just see him as president soon and very soon,so Mr Tinubu,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe you should just repent and ask God for grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12am On May 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So Tinubu expected Jonathan to support APCs candidate against his own partys candidate ..I dont understand the essence of this talk i swears
Tinubu and APC just went to secretariat not to discuss of their failed campaigns promises but to blamed the past president(GEJ)

Oh what a time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by olowobaba10: 11:18am On May 11, 2017

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l have 7 of your pictures,your friend sent it to me when l was in Nigeria last year, you took the picture with a pink dress, flat heel shoes and a nice bag and it was beautiful , l kept it in my inbox, if you give me 100 Million Dollars, l will send it back to you or else l will keep it as long as l want wink

cheesy cheesy
Couldn't have been pink, must have been royal blue or purple!

That 100 Million dollars is too small na, make a zillion billion dollars grin
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 11:24am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

cheesy cheesy
Couldn't have been pink, must have been royal blue or purple!

That 100 Million dollars is too small na, make a zillion billion dollars grin
It seems you are doubting me, well, let me not spill the beans nor whistle blow because l promised your friend not to let you know, when l am ready to ask for your hand in marriage and you refuse me , then l will blow my whistle to CNN, BBC and you will agree to my proposal wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
Customer80:
I want to appreciate governor Ambode for the quality work he's doing, his works are of higher quality than fasholas work.
Ambode is surprising me with his quality of work, please don't leave ojo iba behind, nothing has been done here. You promised us old ojo road but nothing has been done.

Gonna vote for 2019 cos you're a quality governor

Fashola did better than ever what Ambode will do??
Go and look at the pavements from Ojota to Mile 12 and see how dey are crushing away under 6months, while what Fashola did is still strong gidigba...
Look at the case of state pipe borne water, Fashola beat Ambode hands down...
Wat about beautification??
Repairing inner roads and building overhead, are not enough to make the masses feel your government...

Although the cursed Buhari is letting his failure rub off on Fashola....
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by lagosrd: 11:28am On May 11, 2017
Regular distraction
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 11:32am On May 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
It seems you are doubting me, well, let me not spill the beans nor whistle blow because l promised your friend not to let you know, when l am ready to ask for your hand in marriage and you refuse me , then l will blow my whistle to CNN, BBC and you will agree to my proposal wink

haha! I may have to get you plenty whistles in that case tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36am On May 11, 2017
napoleon77:

A combination of factors led to GEJs defeat. Tinubu was one of them, but not the only factor.

The defection of Saraki, Tambuwal (hope I spelt his name right) etc from PDP to APC played a very massive role to the success of APC. Don't rule that out. The refusal of OBJ to campaign for GEJ was also crucial as well as the determination of the North to take back power. You can't link all that to just Tinubu.

History would remember GEJ as a former President and also remember Tinubu as a former Governor.

Naked truth!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by jrusky(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2017
Alhaji Tinubu I beg you in the name of God the way you have be silent all these while kindly keep it up please at the moment your voice has no weight in the scheme of things in Nigeria for now so just keep shut and go places, you can not now simply because Buhari has traveled now you want to show your swaggs.

Its obvious gej and his party will spend a lot as per Lagos election Mr Tinubu that is a politics if you don't spend you are on your own so what is the big deal or what the MEANING of the nonsense you are saying? Alhaji Tinubu did you not spend for Buhari election or did Amaechi not nearly cripple his state purse to sponsor Buhari? So please what is your story all about?

I have shown YOU some respect since you went mute and was even supporting you when the Buhari and his gang shut you off the scheme of things please respect yourself ok enough of gej do this gej do that your useless party has ruined Nigeria beyond repair and you are one of those that sold the witchcraft ordinance party to Nigeria and people destiny were compromised and their lives were gone so please I repeat shut da f u c k of your mouth.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
Myself2:

In other words,shoe get size.Oga na master and GEJ will forever remain Tinubu's oga
Tinubu is still praying and hoping to get to the level GEJ has gotten to ,I.e to become the president of Nigeria.
With the benefit of hindsight ,I am sorry to announce to him that aspiration will remain elusive cos Nigerians now already know who he is.Some people don't realize that you don't force certain things in life,there is something called grace ,this same grace enabled GEJ to become VP and later president without all the treachery,scheming ,lying ,etc the likes of Tinubu are known to deploy,this same grace is the reason aye I Osinbajo became VP without attending a single caucus meeting,I doubt he even had a party membership card before he was tapped,this same grace might just see him as president soon and very soon,so Mr Tinubu,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe you should just repent and ask God for grace

Hhhmmmm!!!!!!!
This is food for thought. This is very deep and 'wickedly' articulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Olibboy: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
Jagaban
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Siscooh: 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
izombie:
Tinubu leave jonathan alone. How much did you spend to make ambode governor? If jonathan couldn't stop ambode from becoming governor after spending billions, it means you tinubu spent trillions to make him governor. All of you are all corrupt.
Thank you
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Siscooh: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
this jonathan is just an all around terrible man
See how you started your sentence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment / Police, SSS Mount Siege Outside AIT As Station Reopens - Premium Times / How Ex-boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Fled Without Pregnant Wife, Army Tells NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.