Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu (27928 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Plans To Suspend Ambode From Party- APC / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by prettyprecy(f): 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you the wise one

Ow is oga?

Send my regards
How Much do you earn from doing all of this...I want to stop insulting you can i get to know you?
I really need to know what motivates you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by haywhy009(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Lol. That's because at the end of the day, what most people want is a country where things work, not the sham we currently have. I don't do pictures here, simply here for the politics.

Cool, everyone want a better Nigeria. No problem with that picture stuff though.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Oblang(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2017
Leebeedo:
You people should keep mentioning Jonathan till you die. You may have defeated him wrt elections but you know deep down in your hearts that he defeated all of you in the heart of many Nigerians and it's that situation that you all are trying to salvage , that's why you keep mentioning his name. How many times has he mentioned you name since may, 2015?

U mean in the heart of Igbos?
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2017
Well good one. APC should enjoy their time while it lasted. No champion forever. What PDP is tasting now may also happen to APC.
sarrki:
Even at that you defeated him hands down

Jagaban you are far above him

Gej will always fear you forever

As a former governor you dealt with a sitting president

Tuale Akanbi
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
haywhy009:

Cool, everyone want a better Nigeria. No problem with that picture stuff though.

smiley
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by orisa37: 1:23pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
prettyprecy:

How Much do you earn from doing all of this...I want to stop insulting you can i get to know you?
Sarrki has shit in his skull not brain....he is a zombie upper case

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Oladimejyy(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
banchuz:

na Amukoko u dey stay tongue
No i resided at Orile but that day i was go to pako at amukokn.i saw it live and direct
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by win2kwire: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
Tinubu is a thief who stole most of the best assets of Lagos state and converted them to his own, he should be in prison doing hard labour not talking!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by tuscani: 2:11pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by blackboy(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2017
I was in Lagos that period. Yes Jimi Agaje's election seemed well funded but Ambo's campaign was super funded. No joke. Ambode was the poster boy. Super stars gathered to sing for his election and after the presidential elections see how Lagos was flooded with new Ambode posters billboards and rallies. Jimi had had most of his posters defaced or removed and were not replaced. Jimi was the preferred candidate but Lagos is Apc and the funding for Jimi was superceded by Apc.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by blackboy(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
E2power3:
Is he talking about the 2015 governorship election that Jimi Agbaje won on one-man-one-vote, or the result the State REC and Jega declared after 2 billion[color=#000099][/color] had changed hands!

He should have just said: "PDP spent money to win Lagos but we (APC) overspent them and rigged them out", that would have made more meaning to those that know the truth of that election result!
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by donodion(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians need to sit, think and ask certain questions.

Why do we need to spend so huge amount of money on election campaigns?

Who are the monies given to and why?

If Candidates were genuinely selected based on qualifications, experience and readiness to serve the people, why the need for a do or die election?

People ( Adult and children) are often declared missing towards election and many times, their missing stories were and are attributed to money rituals, mutilated human body parts, occultism etc. Why?

Nigerians are been ruled and led by thugs, war lords, Area fathers and God fathers, wealthy illiterates, and highly corrupt literate fellows.

It doesn't matter which tribe, check closely and see why we are all messed up as a nation.

Start your observations from who the party leaders are.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sashash(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:
Even at that you defeated him hands down
Jagaban you are far above him
Gej will always fear you forever
As a former governor you dealt with a sitting president
Tuale Akanbi
Akanbi himself !!!! Current Champion !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by dckng16(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
I love GEJ, no hatred. But Jagaban really banned him from d sit of presidency. It takes too much power and influence to unseat a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Olumaeme: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew stupid Lagos landlord would not allow us hear word again, is there any political party that doesn't spend money for elections? I have said it billion times that Jonathan was the architect of his own misfortune, he's was just too weak... Well Na them Sabi sha
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sapele914(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
Jonathan is greater than Nigeria ,from buhari to osibanjo and all APC members if you want to remain active keep attacking Jonathan, even those with rotten teeth and smelling mouth will attack Jonathan just to be popular .
Quite strange,Since the $42 Miliion NIA scandal broke I never hear jonathan voice?
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sapele914(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Can you tell your father to go and sit down?be careful
Dey no get chair for house.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Kiakia(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
Tinubu is so much in the news these days. What's going on?
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sapele914(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2017
eyeview:

In that case, how much did the APC led federal govt spend to take away rivers state but failed woefully.
Wike is the real deal. As a minister he defeated Amechi, a governor. Everybody cried foul, that he used federal might as minister.
Two years later, they swapped positions, Amechi became the minister and wike became the governor and Amechi came with all the federal might and wike still floored him in Rivers state.
Wike was only a junior minister(minister for state for education he was a puppet to the Hausa minister)you can't compare the positions. Go and check Amaechi's portfolio as transport minister,you will be shocked I.e. Nigeria Ports Authority,NIMASA,inland waterways,railways just to mention a few. My guy no hating amaechi's level is colossal. Himself and Fashola are the two former governors with the best and most lucrative portfolios. See the position Amaechi gave Dakuku Peterside, DG NIMASA.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
adadike281:
no I can't because my father respect his old age and doesn't talk anyhow. the reverse is d case with tinubu.

Strong response. Keep it up!

Many people are comfortable with hero-worshipping while insulting others, but as soon as you call out their corrupt heros they start playing the morality card.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by eyeview: 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
sapele914:
Wike was only a junior minister(minister for state for education he was a puppet to the Hausa minister)you can't compare the positions. Go and check Amaechi's portfolio as transport minister,you will be shocked I.e. Nigeria Ports Authority,NIMASA,inland waterways,railways just to mention a few.

Exactly my point. He was a junior minister as you claim, yet he took power from a whole governor Amechi of rivers state. Today, the same Amechi is the powerful minister of transport and with all his power, he came to rivers with federal might and wike still bear him and APC.
Thank you for even helping my point. Let me edit it to add the points u brought so that more people will see how strong wike is over amechi in rivers state
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by idokosi: 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
Jonathan may be responsible for Buari's ill health. Politiks of rancor and bitterness
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by sapele914(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2017
eyeview:

Exactly my point. He was a junior minister as you claim, yet he took power from a whole governor Amechi of rivers state. Today, the same Amechi is the powerful minister of transport and with all his power, he came to rivers with federal might and wike still bear him and APC.
Thank you for even helping my point. Let me edit it to add the points u brought so that more people will see how strong wike is over amechi in rivers state
He defeated Dakuku Peterside a pdp member and former pdp senator who ran under the apc flag,no biggie politics is a game not do or die, you win some you lose some,Honorable Ameachi had completed his two terms in office as governor and was not eligible to contest,for the records Bruv i am not a fan of Rotimi Amaechi,hated his guts when he was head of the governor's forum under pdp and I don't think much has changed about his ego, but why the fuss?you have to give credit were credit is due, Rotimi Amaechi and Bola Tinubu removed Jonathan Goodluck an incumbent president from power and sent him packing to Yenegoa abi na otuoke?The biggest upset on record in Nigeria's political history. Bigger than James Buster Douglas Knocking out Iron Mike Tyson in Tokyo on Fedruary 11th 1990.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by haywhy009(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

smiley
You can at least send it to my e-mail wink
ephi123:

smiley
You can at least send it to my e-mail
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by junnyjake(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
adadike281:
no I can't because my father respect his old age and doesn't talk anyhow. the reverse is d case with tinubu.

Really hilarious response that was.

And I had to check out your profile, and you had to hide your face, was it that the fine shape of your body can't or won't compliment your facial features cheesy ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by junnyjake(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
prettyprecy:

You See his enthusiastic conduct while he goes about his BMC duties unbelievable right?

You're not the only one dear.

Your sarcasm is great by the way.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by prettyprecy(f): 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
junnyjake:

You See his enthusiastic conduct while he goes about his BMC duties unbelievable right?

You're not the only one dear.

Your sarcasm is great by the way.

Loool...thanks.
Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by kutchs: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
sapele914:
He defeated Dakuku Peterside a pdp member and former pdp senator who ran under the apc flag,no biggie politics is a game not do or die, you win some you lose some,Honorable Ameachi had completed his two terms in office as governor and was not eligible to contest,for the records Bruv i am not a fan of Rotimi Amaechi,hated his guts when he was head of the governor's forum under pdp and I don't think much has changed about his ego, but why the fuss?you have to give credit were credit is due, Rotimi Amaechi and Bola Tinubu removed Jonathan Goodluck an incumbent president from power and sent him packing to Yenegoa abi na otuoke?The biggest upset on record in Nigeria's political history. Bigger than James Buster Douglas Knocking out Iron Mike Tyson in Tokyo on Fedruary 11th 1990.
That defeat while painful isn't the end of Jonathan, he has moved on and yet the APC can't let go. Doesn't that show how insecure they all are?

Jonathan has achieved what Amaechi and Tinubu may never achieve in life and nothing can change that. When any one of them become president, only then can they compare themselves with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu by Ayobami7(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.