Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (94035 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by neocortex: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
Yahoo guys are utterly selfish; destroying the image and opportunity
of millions of people just for a few thousand dollars.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by emi14: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
unclezuma:
Go and Sleep !

I remember a story of some "Yahoo" boys who were taken to see a particular "Baba" somewhere in the south...

Only the "Baba" was a baba in scamming; he took their money for consulting, flogged them with the broomstick of "insert any deity name HERE" , collected another set for sacrifice materials and gave very stern instructions to them on how to use their now blessed hands.

After which he proceeded to buy his referrer some nkwobi and split their take for the day.

That was how those G-men were "blessed"... He continued this scam until politicians also started buying into it.
How old are you? Make sense sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ebby9z(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
Umarlulu:
you come GH before or its Google? ?
Omo, I Google the thing, fear catch me o. Nothing people won't do for money o. Me I no like money reach that one o. I no fit dey carry live snake on top my head

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.

Iffa hear,teach me now you go start dey use sign language. .mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
Hexzyz:

Have you come encountered with Jesus?
I'm a deist... Answer my question or you shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by skylane: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
I can't believe I can see nigerians who are here supporting someone that will allknw. Even if he succeeds will one day be caught,and on dat day he's been caught those same ppl will still be the one crucifying him,we don't need all these so that the nigerian passport will be respected,

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:

You must be very stupid for making this comment. I see.
Who gives a fvck about your stupidity anyway.!

Sharrap dia odoyo.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by kevoh(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2017
justscorchone:

If I ask you now to show me the way you go start dey demand for payment,abeggii nobody dey buy your excuse yahoo boi oshi
The problem with many of you on NL is immaturity. You don't know how to talk. Even if I had the key to you becoming dangote with the way you have addressed me above, if you were in my shoes would you be willing to give yourself the key? undecided Think about it!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
Dimples182:

Take your own advice wink
It's for you.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
kevoh:

The problem with many of you on NL is immaturity. You don't know how to talk. Even if I had the key to you becoming dangote with the way you have addressed me above, if you were in my shoes would you be willing to give yourself the key? undecided Think about it!

Baba if you get that kin money you wouldn't be on this thread.imagine say I get dangote money wetin I go even find come nairaland. .think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:
Oboi yahoo is the way forward.

The Nigerian government has failed the lazy youths.

I hate to say this.

But OP by the time this your guy buy 4matic

Your eye go clear then your throat go come long and then you like this
a government failed you and the best way out is crime... how wise?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Ladyfranzy(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
Making if fast doesn't guarantee continous success.do something more profitable with your life bro because yahoo yahoo doesnt last forever.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

I hate to say this.

just read what you wrote and the fools liking your post.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
Voodoo is pranks and doesn't exist. Just be innovative and you'll make money in the long run.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by uchennaq(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
I CAN SEE THAT MY LAST POST HIT UNA BONE MARROW, LAGOON DEY. JUMP AND DIE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by geebehn(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Data75:
Na hustling things u think Yahoo is a crime come lautech and see urself

Ogbeni, YY is a crime.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by hadayleke(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Ladyfranzy:
Making if fast doesn't guarantee continous success.do something more profitable with your life bro because yahoo yahoo doesnt last forever.

The sensible ones invest the money... But it's unfortunate they are very very few that do that

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by kevoh(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
justscorchone:

Baba if you get that kin money you wouldn't be on this thread.imagine say I get dangote money wetin I go even find come nairaland. .think about it.
There you go missing the point again. The dangote example was not to be taken literally, it was only meant to pass a point that if I had ways of making money online with the way you insulted and accused me of demanding payment in your previous post I would definitely not share the info to you. Emphasis on 'if'.

A smart person would rather cajole the one with the golden information to get it from him instead of the gra gra you were doing. When we now say we know people that are working smart online and are making money you guys will not believe because being smart is not your forte.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by walexsho(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
kevoh:
Just for the record and to clear a misconception Nigerians usually have when they don't understand something and instead of asking they rationalise it instead, not everyone who spends hours on the internet is into yahoo yahoo. Many are making hell lot of money with the same internet by working hard and smart.
To even make money legitimately you won't register your Identity as African else you won't even make 0.01 cent

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
Why are we so confused ? We are indirectly using religion to promote crime, so tackle the root cause and the problems will disappear. Pastors preach that Jesus' blood washes away all sins. So, your friend is trying to use Voojoo and fraud to become rich, then he will donate a few millions to the Man of God, and do a little Charity here and there, and Jesus' blood will wash him clean and he makes it to your Honey & Mana filled Heaven & Paradise.

You can not speak of Karma and Blood of Jesus at the same time, bottom-line is, if Christianity and Islam is right, your friend just have to beat the local FBIs and then make enough wealth and Jesus' blood washes him cleaner than you....

Well, you asked for my advise; And my only advise after considering the status of the economy, the joblessness, the frustration and what other vice he might turn into if I ask him to leave this one that does not affect local economy is:

"Obey the 11th Commandment."

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by beautiful232(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
If u sleep I wil wake u up$$ cheesy cheesy

ha lock my door
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
U better open d door nw.. cool cool or eelse I go break am
beautiful232:

ha lock my door
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by nkemdi89(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
If I advise your friend, what of all my ozoro cousins that have relocated to Ghana due to constant light, good network and reliable baba for the job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Umarlulu: 9:49pm On May 11, 2017
ebby9z:

Omo, I Google the thing, fear catch me o. Nothing people won't do for money o. Me I no like money reach that one o. I no fit dey carry live snake on top my head
Bro fear no catch you because you never see for yourself 20 years boy with range rover g wagon and he's parent renting in single room

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Umarlulu: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
fuckerstard:

Google is my second gf jare. i never commot for naija before keh
get free time and travel my brother you will encounter a lot of life experiences
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by beautiful232(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

ha call the police grin
adewumiopeyemi:

ha call the police
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.
you have the guts to call vulcanizers, food vendors, and mechanics who hustle LEGITIMATELY Scam?

You would soon meet your waterloo, thief.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
I be they press o but money no too dey enter like that. anybody in benin or online that want to hook up, we can work together. I need to straighten my hands o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

I hate to say this.

leave am
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
drop your emails guys. let's work together. money must be made
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2017
Umarlulu:
get free time and travel my brother you will encounter a lot of life experiences

Yeske am looking forward , it's all about the mular
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2017
grin shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.