Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa (38328 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by bedspread: 10:02am On May 11, 2017
NAIRALANDERS, WE NEED TO DO THIS GIY SOMETHING....

ABEG MAK UNA GIVE SUGGESTIONS
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Hades2016(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2017
Girls when will you guys learn cry ..... this matter weak me no be small

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by GodIsFoolish: 10:02am On May 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by lilfreezy: 10:02am On May 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by aBbiie25(f): 10:02am On May 11, 2017
The poor girl..

Meanwhile, please check my signature.. Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Sirpaul(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2017
Oh!....... Our dear ladies why not learn....
be contended..
simple
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
Evil!
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ElsonMorali: 10:04am On May 11, 2017
Chisos! But Why? Maka Why?

Why do fine girls hang out with thugs and losers? Kilode?!

See as this bastard kill this fine girl

cry cry cry

Rip dear.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2017
one need not look for the devil when humans like this walk the earth

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by smith666999(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2017
what are they waiting for to castrate him for a start.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by tgmservice: 10:05am On May 11, 2017
ugleenerd:
Gud 4 her...burn bitch...
am sorry for u embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by fridayjo(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
This kin pretty lady...shocked
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:06am On May 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Look at this beautiful girl this man just killed. cry

Zarzar you better hook up with me asap for sweet loving and caring. cool

Are you saying I'll be safe in your arms, darling?

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by sunshineV(f): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
One slay queen gone grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:07am On May 11, 2017
Jackipapa:
South Africa not surprise anyways.

una no dey kill for here

abi you no see news for front page yesterday way one guy behead him mama..

stop being an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Blackchristain(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
gadiwap:
Here is an alleged photo of Karabo Mokoena's boyfriend who killed and burnt her.

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/see-photo-of-guy-who-killed-and-burnt-his-girlfriend-in-south-africa/

for what reason will you take a humans life
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ElsonMorali: 10:07am On May 11, 2017
bedspread:
NAIRALANDERS, WE NEED TO DO THIS GIY SOMETHING....

ABEG MAK UNA GIVE SUGGESTIONS

I totally agree with you.

We must truly avenge that babe.

I'm friends with Sango, the god of thunder himself. Let me see If I can reach him on phone make we borrow small thunder from him.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:08am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

how can you call him darling when he hasnt paid your labola
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Langbasa: 10:09am On May 11, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
Slay king killed slay mama. angry
More like SLAY KING SLAYED SLAY MAMA..grin.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by verygudbadguy(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
ugleenerd:
Gud 4 her...burn bitch...

Lalasticlala, please take down this post or better modify it.

It does not pass the right message that this forum Is meant for.

#Callous
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

I'm planting seeds for my future, leave me alone tongue He's my darling *twirling*
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by beautiful232(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2017
some men are just evil,how can one be with an animal without even getting to know..

GOD help us
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Langbasa: 10:12am On May 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I totally agree with you.

We must truly avenge that babe.

I'm friends with Sango, the god of thunder himself. Let me see If I can reach him on phone make we borrow small thunder from him.

No,thunder go jus make noise gbim gbum gbowarararam na lightening the guy need i swear.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:12am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Yep, just say the words and am ready to carry you home cool
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by buzorcharles(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

This kind fine grl
When u hang out with gangster living they will one day gangster you. The don't forgive without treating your f**kup

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

Guy why are you hating?
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm planting seeds for my future, leave me alone tongue He's my darling *twirling*

ah..are you sure your south african folk will allow you marry a nigerian..they may say we are now stealing their women
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
besto50:

Very sad.. Good mawnin
Morning

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Franzinni: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
Ladies why do you love unpridictable men? Is it like they are more fun?

We don't hear this kind thing from BILL GATE and his wife...

Or even mark.. sucker-bug...

I want to know... Because one girl done leave me go meet one roughian in the past... After the guy finish her... Blow blow all her eye.... She come see me one day begin form I missed you...

Her face done rearrange so.... I naturally could not remember her again..

I put the car in drive... Hit the gas... And smile at her... As the world sank beneath her feet.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Guy why are you hating?

bros she belong to nobody and to everybody..nah the same game we dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV / Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.