Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa (38329 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Zither(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2017
He burned her probably to get rid of evidence.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Yep, just say the words and am ready to carry you home cool

*blushing *

You charming devil you! tongue
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

ah..are you sure your south african folk will allow you marry a nigerian..they may say we are now stealing their women

I'm the head bitch in charge of my life, so that decision would be mine to make, Nigerian or not.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ABOKI9ja: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Are you saying I'll be safe in your arms, darling?
Hey! It seems like u don't care @ all.
...Anyway. how are u doing?
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:21am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

*blushing *

You charming devil you! tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I know you are pretty kiss
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:22am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

bros she belong to nobody and to everybody..nah the same game we dey play
So you wan come out sand sand for my garri? Na wa for you o
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm the head bitch in charge of my life, so that decision would be mine to make, Nigerian or not.

from the looks of things you seem like a very educated person..very far from the average south african..

i will like look to see what you look like..tell me your facebook name..i want to stalk you
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:26am On May 11, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hey! It seems like u don't care @ all.
...Anyway. how are u doing?

Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while. I'm good. How you doing?
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:27am On May 11, 2017
dragonking2:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I know you are pretty kiss

Pretty enough to be standing next to a king tongue
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Pretty enough to be standing next to a king tongue
Yeah and I am a king.
But seriously, i am looking forward to meet you in person. Hope the xenophobia ish has died down?
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

from the looks of things you seem like a very educated person..very far from the average south african..

i will like look to see what you look like..tell me your facebook name..i want to stalk you

Lol, you guys are really misinformed about South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:31am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

Guy, leave zarzar alone na.. I go break bottle for ya head o.. wink angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
He should have cooked her and eaten
Instead of just burning her to ashes

Another meat wasted in this recession lipsrsealed
yes o
Flat head cannibal things
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ABOKI9ja: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while. I'm good. How you doing?
around was just watching from the other side.
I'm fyn n u?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Yeah and I am a king.
But seriously, i am looking forward to meet you in person. Hope the xenophobia ish has died down?

There have been no Xenophobic attacks. Never mind the thumb sucked stories you read about here. The main focus of South Africans at the moment is Zuma & not anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by bayinq25(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
gadiwap:
Here is an alleged photo of Karabo Mokoena's boyfriend who killed and burnt her.

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/see-photo-of-guy-who-killed-and-burnt-his-girlfriend-in-south-africa/

I'm not surprised.They kill hardworking Nigerians and burn their girlfriends.who else but ugly looking South Africans
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by adorablepepple(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
ugleenerd:
Gud 4 her...burn bitch...
I know you are seeking for attention, but the attention you seek is not here,it's in the psychiatric hospital. Make your way there
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by dragonking2: 10:47am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

There have been no Xenophobic attacks. Never mind the thumb sucked stories you read about here. The main focus of South Africans at the moment is Zuma & not anyone else.
good to hear. I have always thought once i arrive SA, they lynch people. I wont ask for your picture now because i know you are beautiful just from our numerous interactions. I will be making preparations to visit SA this year.

I know you are worth it...Baba God dey my side cool

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2017
1bkaye:
Morning
Follow back so I can DM.. Thanks
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by PrickGetSize(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon, is that you
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 10:58am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you guys are really misinformed about South Africans.

do you know how hard it is to chat or speak to a south African..you guys don't give a fvck about English language..the average south African think every black man should know how to speak the native language.. i find it weird that you are so good with English language..you guy barely communicate with each other with each other with English language..so that why i think you are kind of unique..

lol..i know i might sound ignorant..but i cant help it..now will you do me the honor of seeing your picture
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Jayceon, is that you
my name is being called in all the threads,what did I do ?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:04am On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:

do you know how hard it is to chat or speak to a south African..you guys don't give a fvck about English language..the average south African think every black man should know how to speak the native language.. i find it weird that you are so good with English language..you guy barely communicate with each other with each other with English language..so that why i think you are kind of unique..

lol..i know i might sound ignorant..but i cant help it..now will you do me the honor of seeing your picture

Wow, I'm speechless. We don't communicate with each other in English because we know each other's languages. I'm not gonna completely rubbish your experience with the South Africans you've met, but know this, they're not a representation of all of us. That's all I'll say on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 11:11am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
dayummmm see fine geh wey this fool just waste ? ahh well it was her destiny to be killed by the fool
Hmmm sad
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by judgedredd22(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2017
1bkaye:
Too sad

oya, come with me now o! for plenty loving, to avoid falling into the hands of burner boys! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Yaaaay, so we agree now that you'll be voting for the EFF tongue
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by judgedredd22(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

this is good news... so we are gonna have that welcome party afterall... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by judgedredd22(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Yaaaay, so we agree now that you'll be voting for the EFF tongue

Nope. I'd rather vote DA tongue
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:21am On May 11, 2017
5 to 1. But it's none of my biznes. Preetymee confirms ours will be done right here.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by joenor(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2017
it's a wah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV / Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.