Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What You Need To Know About Vitiligo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Vitiligo (23391 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
yes bros vitiligo is a symbol of someone who is slowly spiritually dying. you are fading out into the abyss. cosmic manifestations

undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by isaac2392: 10:28am On May 11, 2017
PEOPLE PLS HELP OOOO..... MY SISTER IS HAVING HER EXAM ON SAT AT IKORODU I MEAN ( JAMB) AND WE WERE TOLD NOT TO GO NEAR IKORODU THAT DAY COZ OF 'ORO'.... PLS IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN CHANGE LOCATION
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
lepasharon:

undecided
Esoteric musings my dear, esoteric musings wink
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Kakamorufu(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2017
Tor. aunty burnyface
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by technicallyrich(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Go school una nor gree.

Smh.

A patient suffering from Vitiligo needs to fear nothing for if he leaves his condition untreated, he would have no death threat.
I just thank GOD 4 my life that I don't have any disease,I m so grateful Jesus that I don't even fall sick.
Pls son of luci stop been d the devils advocate,the money you are getting is not worth the everlasting torment in hell fire
Just an advice.
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by PotatoSalad(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
mehn... vitiligo, albinism etc...
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by MaeBlocks(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
when micheal jackson had vitiligo is when he fell off the wall and got lost in the thriller night as a werewolf

Sorry dear Michael Jackson developed Vitiligo from a very young age.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
MaeBlocks:

Sorry dear Michael Jackson developed Vitiligo from a very young age.
he was young when he did off the wall so we saying the same thing. he died at 51 which is relatively young. so he never grew old. so whats ya point again ?
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
vitiligo is symbolic death. means you are dying spiritually
Who be this? To slap u just dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 10:47am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
I think ur brain is dying physically.
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 10:48am On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 10:48am On May 11, 2017
charliboy654:

Who be this? To slap u just dey hungry me.
grin cheesy
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 10:49am On May 11, 2017
technicallyrich:

I just thank GOD 4 my life that I don't have any disease,I m so grateful Jesus that I don't even fall sick.
Pls son of luci stop been d the devils advocate,the money you are getting is not worth the everlasting torment in hell fire
Just an advice.

Abeg gerrout from here
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 10:51am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
when micheal jackson had vitiligo is when he fell off the wall and got lost in the thriller night as a werewolf
I wonder which school n church u attend.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 10:51am On May 11, 2017
Baddchristy:

Show me the pic undecided

you see your life?
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by phanshark(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
A proudly vitiligen is in the house

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by phanshark(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
by the grace of God,I will attend ur burial even @ the age of 70

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by martineverest(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2017
illitrate:
omg this kain thing just start on my prick head what can I do? shocked shocked shocked
don't be scared bro... It's not vitiligo
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by sukkot: 11:03am On May 11, 2017
phanshark:
by the grace of God,I will attend ur burial even @ the age of 70
bro lol, its spiritual death not physical death. you do know there are some dead people walking amongst us right ? they call them the walking dead. zombies. death doesnt always have to be physical you know ?
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Originalsly: 11:06am On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm...... hope people will open the windows of their minds.... throw out the spiritual explanation garbage.... and refresh their minds with facts. Great post!

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by martineverest(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2017
ugleenerd:
Burny burny skin... nonsense

Caused by hot oil ...
hot oil?..... Go to school abeg
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Zulu212: 11:10am On May 11, 2017
illitrate:
omg this kain thing just start on my prick head what can I do? shocked shocked shocked
just go and ermm, i Don forget wetin I be wah talk grin grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2017
Nobody is talking about re-vitiligo- from white to black? Uncle Rockus will be terribly offended

grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by pinkpant: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
that means Michael Jackson must have had severe case of vitilago or he truly bleached his skin all over.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by joenor(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2017
that's the botanical name in your motherland, ask very well.
mcayomind:
in the land of my birth.... I mean my motherland we called this....

Amin-orisa
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by kuuljay(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
Na to kuku bleach the other part join nah

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2017
my ex gal has vitiligo
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Nobody is talking about re-vitiligo- from white to black? Uncle Rockus will be terribly offended

grin
Lmao,Good one bruh,good one
In Uncle Ruckus' voice
"I ain't black,deep inside I'm as white as rice,I just got re-vitiligo,see that's the opposite of what Michael Jackdon got hehehe lucky nigga"

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by SycophanticGoat: 11:33am On May 11, 2017
Khutie:
...and that's how my roommate geh vitiligo for him prick o... Even me tell am xay na infection buh him doctor proved me wrong. Mua still can't understand why the tin come leave him whole body to him small dick grin ..

Wetin you dey find go look him prick? grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by phanshark(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
bro lol, its spiritual death not physical death. you do know there are some dead people walking amongst us right ? they call them the walking dead. zombies. death doesnt always have to be physical you know ?
death start spiritually b4 physically & ur conclusion on this matter is wrong.there people that go to church & even work in the workforce that there hart is far far from God,& there are some that even rebel against God that doesn't hv vitiligo,so what do u say about them?
Vitiligo is said to be a genetic disorders that affect the pigmentation of the skin colour,which there many things that triggers it,such as stress, bad diet & some are even inherited (born like that). So it doesn't min that if a person hv vitiligo is sign of evil.
Re: What You Need To Know About Vitiligo by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
he was young when he did off the wall so we saying the same thing. he died at 51 which is relatively young. so he never grew old. so whats ya point again ?

what brand of weed do you take?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Million Nigerians Have Mental Problems – Expert / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.