Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! (3120 Views)

Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo ) / See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by chiogo(f): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
Things are moving even faster for tell-it-like-it-is R&B and BET reality show star singer Keyshia Cole who revealed that she is planning a wedding with her beau, Cleveland Cavalier Daniel Gibson. Cole is pregnant with their first child.

Gibson proposed to Cole on New Year's Eve, Cole's publicist told UsMagazine. She confirmed that Cole had an "incredible" ring and that her "mouth dropped in amazement" when Gibson surprised her with the news. Unfortunately, Cole is currently not talking to her mother and sisters who appeared with her on her BET show "The Way It Is." Cole said she needs "serenity and peace" and has been overwhelmed by the false reports her family has instigated. Hopefully, these things will work out.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/63341/jan4-10-wedding-toaststoo-much-champagne/

Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
I guess Young Jeezy is no longer in the picture wink.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
He's been out of the picture for a while smiley

Happy for her.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
happy 4 her too,hope it lasts.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
this one na old news. . .

but i heard she finally kicked her crack head loser family out of her life. they are always looking for a free handout making her life hell.
good for her.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by H2O2: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
Booooobieeeeee Gibson

Not bad.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by spikedcylinder: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
She's better off without her destructive family. I wish her well.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Keyshia Cole isn't married? shocked shocked
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by africhika(f): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2010
i'm sorry but this baby out -of -wedlock celebrity trend is getting out of hand
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2010
^ True but at least he's assuming responsibility rather than making her a baby mama.

But such situations makes one doubt if they are really in love or just getting married because of the baby. Either way, she won't be a statistic.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by TOPE20001(f): 1:31am On Jan 11, 2010
chiogo:

^ True but at least he's assuming responsibility rather than making her a baby mama.

But such situations makes one doubt if they are really in love or just getting married because of the baby. Either way, she won't be a statistic.

True dat cheesy
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2010
africhika:

i'm sorry but this baby out -of -wedlock celebrity trend is getting out of hand
chiogo:

YES, YES. who knows how long this marriage will last.
same thing with Adaeze Igwe, according to sources and eyewitness reports, they have been seeing her sporting a baby bum. so maybe that's why she got married to. who knows. . .
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by larayat(f): 2:22am On Jan 11, 2010
i just love keishia
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by selencious(f): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Gave birth to her baby boy just recently.

Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by chiogo(f): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^Awwww, that's nice!!
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by AtomicBtch: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
selencious:

Gave birth to her baby boy just recently.

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]That is NOT her baby that is her NEPHEW. Her baby is due in March.
Re: Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! by selencious(f): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
I know!!! Just kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Buys Truck Head For N20 Million As Pleasure Ride / A Huge Boom In Views Of Kim Kardashian's S-ex Tape - TMZ / PICTURES: D’banj And 2face Celebrate With Naija FM As The Station Clocks 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.