Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her (41798 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Wane2: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
skimmy005:
truth be told, dis guy is wack so lame, music no fit am
you're very correct i listened to some of his song and they weren't nice at all
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by xynerise: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
Jobless youths
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Akalia(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Efe's fans are zombies. Just like the ones in walking dead, resident evil and game of thrones.

The only difference is these zombies have access to the Internet.

Debbie did nothing wrong "assually" Efe's music career is dead before he ever started. Nigga should be thinking about other businesses that will make him richer not things that will make him a laughing material.

Look at Tayo, Tonto Duke, omotola... These are celebrities that went into music but they were swept off by the wind of awkwardness because their music sucks.

When I was saying this dude is not worth winning BBN because he is a clueless, no talent, poverty-stricken bìtch ass Nigga, people thought I was hating.

Well...Let's see how he will win multiple awards with his noise he calls music

you are a loud hater. You cited all these whack attributes of efe just to discredit him and spite him. But you know what? That poverty-stricken bit**ass nigga you just dissed is a multi- millionaire; he is a fly nigga with filthy ass money to buy him whatever he wants, take him wherever he wants and connects him to high profile aces in the industry. Who GOD don bless, no man can curse. Study ecclesiastes 9:11. You are a jealous stupid mofo.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Benekruku(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Akalia:
you are a loud hater. You cited all these whack attributes of efe just to discredit him and spite him. But you know what? That poverty-stricken bit**ass nigga you just dissed is a multi- millionaire; he is a fly nigga with filthy ass money to buy him whatever he wants, take him wherever he wants and connects him to high profile aces in the industry. Who GOD don bless, no man can curse. Study ecclesiastes 9:11. You are a jealous stupid mofo.

It's fact not jealousy
Dude got no iota of endowed gift or talent

May be better in other tinz tho!

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Efe's fans are zombies. Just like the ones in walking dead, resident evil and game of thrones.

Debbie did nothing wrong "assually" Efe's music career is dead before he ever started. Nigga should be thinking about other businesses that will make him richer not things that will make him a laughing material.

Look at Tayo, Tonto Duke, omotola... These are celebrities that went into music but they were swept off by the wind of awkwardness because their music sucks.

When I was saying this dude is not worth winning BBN because he is a clueless, no talent, poverty-stricken bìtch ass Nigga, people thought I was hating.

So true, he was just overhyped. I'd go for Bisola any day
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dacblogger: 8:15pm On May 11, 2017
luminouz:

Sometimes ur nice n at other times u remind me of Gaggool! Do u have multiple personality disorder
I say things the way they are... undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Akalia(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
Benekruku:

It's fact not jealousy
Dude got no iota of endowed gift or talent

May be better in other tinz tho!
I may not have listened to his other songs but I listened to his hit single "based on logistics", and as an aspiring sound engineer and music critic I can tell you that that song rates about 70% and makes efe a promising rylicist. Categorically (1) the rylical content of that song was on point- he said a lot of sense. (2) the beat of the song or production was dope (3) the commercial appeal to me is very good as well-all the real heads in the hip hop genre will attest to this. Most of efe's critics are non-hip hop lovers, so they know nothing about dope song when they hear one.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dacblogger: 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
gradeA:

Abeg gist me, which rude comment did he make?
The thing he said about doing music whether we like it or not...
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by abdulkayus(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2017
Akalia:
I may not have listened to his other songs but I listened to his hit single "based on logistics", and as an aspiring sound engineer and music critic I can tell you that that song rates about 70% and makes efe a promising rylicist. Categorically (1) the rylical content of that song was on point- he said a lot of sense. (2) the beat of the song or production was dope (3) the commercial appeal to me is very good as well-all the real heads in the hip hop genre will attest to this. Most of efe's critics are non-hip hop lovers, so they know nothing about dope song when they hear one.

Which hit? What makes that song to be a hit?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
Debie-rise is light years above Efe musically ,it's just so unfortunate Efe won,although she shouldn't have liked the post but then again she don't give a fcvk, just like me.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Zane2point4(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:
But efe is already a failure in the music industry.. Tboss would have been a better choice but we allowed sentiment to be cloud our sense of judgment..

I know say na ur type go support Tbush, all dis ppl wey dey form posh.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
most Nigerians are Just jobless clowns.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dacblogger: 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
he'd have won still even without your #90

JustSayingTho
Secret hater spotted...I wonder y u are so mad at me?maybe something personal I guess.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by FrankGiel: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
dominique:
But why are Efe fans so lousy and aggressive? Must they always prance around social barking like rabid dogs whenever someone is not in agreement with Efe? That they worship Efe doesn't mean the rest of the world has to, they should just take a chill pill or locate the nearest lagoon.

It's Debie's team I actually blame for this mess. This blunder came from one of the people handling her account, she wasn't even aware of such post until it was brought to her knowledge. Still she should have quickly debunked it but let it slide, now bloggers are feasting on it. They released a statement but never made it public, seems they don't understand the power of social media.

grin
I'll knew I'll find u here..
Remember when u claimed efe unfollowed his fans and how u joined the bandwagon in castigating Efe. Ur excuse then for ur comments was 'as long as it was the people handling his post that unfollowed the fans, the bashing was justified'.. Now its the turn of Debie rise and suddenly Efe's fans are lousy and aggressive..

I still find many of ur comments hypocritical Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Kebreal92(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians can take panadol 4 another person's headache..... I don't know why we r like this...... Wait a minute! Who BBN EPP?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Akalia(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2017
abdulkayus:

Which hit? What makes that song to be a hit?
it's a hit song because (1) a lot of real heads in Nigeria like my very self find the song commercially appealing especially as it's coming from a new kid in the block. (2) the song is a hit because efe is already an established brand in the industry. So with his brand his song is a hit and is propelled to go far ok? My submission anyway.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by niceguy7(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]na wa oo
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by niceguy7(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
Mind your business dem no sabi[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by toseen7: 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
All dis fans sef.... undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by babapressy(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
Please allow the young man to be. That's his passion
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:

Secret hater spotted... I wonder y u are so mad at me?maybe something personal I guess.
Are you being for real or just kidding?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dacblogger: 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Are you being for real or just kidding?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Penisman: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:
But efe is already a failure in the music industry.. Tboss would have been a better choice but we allowed sentiment to be cloud our sense of judgment..
Lesbian spotted....
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
Penisman:

Lesbian spotted....
dude why the fuucck is your moniker penisman? undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by ojonugwa100(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2017
lolzzz Nigerians we are just foolssss... like si if name talent blow pass for our stupid music industry ... if konga can top chat why not efe ... if tony tetula sold like Bleep y not efe ..
if kcee dey sing shit they blow y not efe...if small doctor kan ainn ainn everywhere and still blow. . my brothers even your ground mother can still be a vixen .lolzz
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by TonyRoland(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

U are one of d greatest fool Nigeria has gotten. must u av headache becos pesin win #25m? suppose ur broda was Efe will be typing all diz nonsense. pesin go show win money u dey vex...I tire for sum pple life

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
Efe don't mind all these fools hating on you. Keep doing what you love most. Enrico Caruso's parents believed a voice teacher who said he had no future in music--he simply could not sing at all. He did not believe the teacher and became one of the most famous opera singers in the world. Don't mind all those fools discouraging you,calling ur music wack,saying u can't sing keep doing your thing time shall tell if they wan no hear make them close their ears.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Orpe7(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Oh so being "poverty stricken" is now a crime? Why didn't you go and win it then? Since you're super rich?. You're beating a dead horse dude. Give up
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by KemjikaEme: 10:21pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Very easy to spot a Tboss fan. Their morbid hatred for Efe is astronomical!
Your vitriol and disparaging remarks about Efe still doesn't change the fact that Efe is the winner and his 25million is cooling in his account.
#bbnaija is not a talent hunt show but a game of wits and a search for the most exciting personality,so Nigerians and Africans voted for who they wanted.
Efe has a bright future and has the potentials to make it big with the right management and guidiance. Music is just one out of the many options/platforms available within and outside Nigeria. So many famous Nigerian musicians we know today didn't start off with a hits songs/records,many of them evolved with time,hardwork and dedication to their craft.
One advice for you: shove your resentment and hatred down the drain,it's not worth it!
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dominique(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
grin
I'll knew I'll find u here..
Remember when u claimed efe unfollowed his fans and how u joined the bandwagon in castigating Efe. Ur excuse then for ur comments was 'as long as it was the people handling his post that unfollowed the fans, the bashing was justified'.. Now its the turn of Debie rise and suddenly Efe's fans are lousy and aggressive..

I still find many of ur comments hypocritical Dominique

I don't know why you must always jump on my posts, I hope to start caring enough to quote yours in the nearest future.
Now we are comparing liking posts to unfollowing people on social media, they don't even correlate in the slightest way. It is very possible to mistakenly like posts especially when scrolling fast, I've done that multiple times on fb and nl and most times I don't bother to go back and reverse the action. But to unfollow members, you have to go to your profile, select names and unfollow. Can that be done indeliberately?

When Arsenal player Ox-Chambalain mistakenly liked a 'Wenger must go' tweet, he came under fire for a while but the matter was swiftly swept aside when he came out and said that he did that in error. Very possible and believable. Assuming he had removed all his team mates and coach from his list, how was he supposed to defend that? He would have most likely been kicked off the team by now. Let's not even try to compare he two scenario, they are kilometres apart. You people should keep lashing out on people who doesn't hero-worship your minigod, na you sabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.