Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her (41795 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
Debbie rise has fallen undecided
You wey we won manage before, you con go Dey like hater comment based on logistics
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by 10eola(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Benekruku(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
Why we hate the truth in this part of the world!

Every one is aware that Efe's is the worst thing that happened to music
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by malton: 7:28pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:
But efe is already a failure in the music industry.. Tboss would have been a better choice but we allowed sentiment to be cloud our sense of judgment..

Why would she have been the better choice?

Because she's the better singer or because she's more talented in any aspect?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Benekruku(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2017
kingjabz:
Debbie rise has fallen undecided
You wey we won manage before, you con go Dey like hater comment based on logistics

Hello!

Is Efe's music career alive?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by kings09(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2017
Ok
PapiSmith:
Efe's fans are zombies. Just like the ones in walking dead, resident evil and game of thrones.

The only difference is these zombies have access to the Internet.

Debbie did nothing wrong "assually" Efe's music career is dead before he ever started. Nigga should be thinking about other businesses that will make him richer not things that will make him a laughing material.

Look at Tayo, Tonto Duke, omotola... These are celebrities that went into music but they were swept off by the wind of awkwardness because their music sucks.

When I was saying this dude is not worth winning BBN because he is a clueless, no talent, poverty-stricken bìtch ass Nigga, people thought I was hating.

Well...Let's see how he will win multiple awards with his noise he calls music

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by RealHaute: 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:
But efe is already a failure in the music industry.. Tboss would have been a better choice but we allowed sentiment to be cloud our sense of judgment..

This girl get razor mouth o. shocked
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Benekruku(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Efe's fans are zombies. Just like the ones in walking dead, resident evil and game of thrones.

Debbie did nothing wrong "assually" Efe's music career is dead before he ever started. Nigga should be thinking about other businesses that will make him richer not things that will make him a laughing material.

Look at Tayo, Tonto Duke, omotola... These are celebrities that went into music but they were swept off by the wind of awkwardness because their music sucks.

When I was saying this dude is not worth winning BBN because he is a clueless, no talent, poverty-stricken bìtch ass Nigga, people thought I was hating.

Efe was the worst distress that hit the Nigerian music industry after Tonto Dike and Desmond Elliot

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:
Efe deserves it for that rude comment he made...someone we are trying to help.
I regret wasting my 90# voting for him. angry
he'd have won still even without your #90

JustSayingTho
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by grbgrb4(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
ok ... My new single TRAPQUEEN droping soon.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:
Sometimes ur nice n at other times u remind me of Gaggool! Do u have multiple personality disorder
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by neocortex: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
bedspread:
WITH THE WAY THINGS DE GO, IF I BE EFE, NA POLITICS I GO JOIN......

EFE GET FANS PASS BUHARI

Most of the fans will be on Nairaland and Instagram on election day posting comment
instead of voting.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by pressplay411(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
All this fuss over a wack song?

Well it's his first so he allowed to keep trying till he eventually gets it right. He's got the best writers and producers at his disposal.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Youdondeymad: 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai efe if music no gree ,abeg enter modelin things like Tboss.Imagine Efe Face with makeup wit tight, sleeveless, hot and mini gown.lols..
grin Chai there is God o,sarcasm and savages everywhere.

Proudly a Riser

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Temptee101(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
These youths and misplaced priority. Them swear for Nigerian youths abi na jazz dis Efe guy dey use on these urchins
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by brightworld2(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Let face the fact
Efe is wack
Do you have a brand?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Onedibe1: 7:42pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Look at Tayo, Tonto Duke, omotola... These are celebrities that went into music but they were swept off by the wind of awkwardness because their music suc

ks.

U hv seen walking deadbest movie i hv seen

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Elnino4ladies: 7:43pm On May 11, 2017
brightworld2:
Do you have a brand?

What do u mean?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Austinoiz(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
I have no biz with these BBN guys.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Liamm(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
dammiecool:

T Boss? abeg how which talent ur Tboss get? shocked shocked
she can fly
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by ollymaye: 7:47pm On May 11, 2017
Hahaaaa kilodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by ginggerxy: 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:
and what stops her from venturing into music if she has the talent?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by pweetiedee(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
dammiecool:

T Boss? abeg how which talent ur Tboss get? shocked shocked

I don't even know how tboss is better than Efe.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Benekruku(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Let face the fact

Efe is wack

Bitter truth!

Dude is a typical village breed!

He is totally talentless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Elnino4ladies: 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
Benekruku:

Bitter truth!

Dude is a typical village breed!

He is totally talentless cheesy

lol Now this is harsh

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by DollarAngel(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
Efe fans and APC followers are the same, ZOMBIES
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by stuffs4me(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2017
Efe's fans are his worst enemies.

They keep creating enemies for him. Efe can't sing the way a tortoise can't fly and Efe and his stoopeed fans should get that into their stupid skulls.

Even if Efe somehow manages to sing (though an impossible task for him) who will buy the song as his fans have generated so much hate for him.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by gradeA(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:

Abeg gist me, which rude comment did he make?
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2017
jobless fans arguing over nonsense that won't add one naira to their account.

see as them carry the matter for head.
Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by pressplay411(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
rheether:

If truly sentiments aside, Bisola was the most mostest. The whole package. She would still be relevant to than all of them in the industry.

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by dominique(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
But why are Efe fans so lousy and aggressive? Must they always prance around social barking like rabid dogs whenever someone is not in agreement with Efe? That they worship Efe doesn't mean the rest of the world has to, they should just take a chill pill or locate the nearest lagoon.

It's Debie's team I actually blame for this mess. This blunder came from one of the people handling her account, she wasn't even aware of such post until it was brought to her knowledge. Still she should have quickly debunked it but let it slide, now bloggers are feasting on it. They released a statement but never made it public, seems they don't understand the power of social media.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
Benekruku:

Hello!

Is Efe's music career alive?

Allow him to die first before you guys bury him Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.