Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Career Jet Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Jet Interview (13788 Views)

MURIC: Buhari's Daughter Flying A Private Jet, Message To Female Lazy Nigerians / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Jet Interview by yhomhi(f): 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please I need your candid opinion about this messages I got from Career jet, as SMS, and as mail early this morning

"You have been shortlisted for a JOB INTERVIEW on
12/5/17 by 9am,No 2 Akin Osiyemi street,Off Allen
Avenue,opposite Sterling Bank,Ikeja Lagos"

I am not sure if it is a scam or not. Please help......
Re: Career Jet Interview by dimexy247(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2017
Run for your life
Re: Career Jet Interview by Oweku: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
my bro I got dsame message dis morning o...please can anybody help on that?
Re: Career Jet Interview by Kowalskii(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
that makes the three of us grin I even got the same message twice from two different recruitment team
Re: Career Jet Interview by Oweku: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
Please wot do u mean man, d thing na scam?

Re: Career Jet Interview by dedons: 9:49pm On May 11, 2017
Who doesn't know that scam address with different company names.
Please run for your life.
They are big time scammers.

1 Like

Re: Career Jet Interview by yhomhi(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
Did anyone go for the interview? Please share your experience.
Re: Career Jet Interview by YONYE: 2:15pm On May 13, 2017
I received the same thing via e-mail this morning, are they scam? pls house respond!

career jet <careerjet0@gmail.com>
To Basiwaju@gmail.com, Judith.agus001@gmail.com more ...
Saturday, May 13, 2017 10:30 AM
Click to View Full HTML
You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on Monday 15 May 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Opposite Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Career jet
Re: Career Jet Interview by Muadh88: 6:58am On May 16, 2017
I also got the email and SMS. I really don't see why a person would be invited for job interview and the most important element of the invite- which is the organisation name was not stated. I have a really bad feeling about it. It could be a scam, ritual or something else. For those who may still want to go; be extreeeemely careful.

1 Like

Re: Career Jet Interview by Muadh88: 7:02am On May 16, 2017
Another thing to note is that its too sudden. Getting an email a day to the d-day doesn't add up. Everything in the email pattern doesn't just doesn't add up. This is just my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Career Jet Interview by ehibaby(f): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
I got the same interview for 3/7,its a job site,dont know if its real?
Re: Career Jet Interview by rully2: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hi guys. Pls can anyone give feedback on this?
I got a mail for an interview just thus evening

Re: Career Jet Interview by Beautyagu: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Abeg o, if you got below message, do not even try going there. I'm so angry at myself now that I honored their invite, went under the rain and bit turned out to be rubbish. I mean rubbish. On my way home. Wasted time and t.fare. You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on Wednesday 5 July 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Opposite Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Career jet

1 Like

Re: Career Jet Interview by Jozzy117: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
thanks.. u just save me some time.. they r scam
Re: Career Jet Interview by Opeshe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beautyagu:
Abeg o, if you got below message, do not even try going there. I'm so angry at myself now that I honored their invite, went under the rain and bit turned out to be rubbish. I mean rubbish. On my way home. Wasted time and t.fare. You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on Wednesday 5 July 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Opposite Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Regards
Career jet
What really happened
Re: Career Jet Interview by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY 9 JAN 2018

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

Scheduled Date: Thursday 11th January, 2018.

Time: 9.00 a.m

Office Address: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi street., Opp studio 24, Sterling bank bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos state.

Requirements:

- Hard copy/print out of this email notification
- Hard copy/print out of your resume/cv
- one passport photograph.

Be formally dressed and early as lateness will not be entertained.

Optional:
A regulatory ID Card i.e National ID, Voter's card

(Directions: If you live close to Oshodi/Ojuelegba, take a bus heading to Ikeja: Opebi/Allen Avenue and stop at Sterling bank bus-stop on Allen Avenu
Re: Career Jet Interview by fatymore(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gnld.. Don't waste your energy...
Re: Career Jet Interview by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
fatymore:
Gnld.. Don't waste your energy...

Thanks soo much
Re: Career Jet Interview by tare025: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks so much
I got this same msg
I know they are gnld
Re: Career Jet Interview by Patience91(f): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
I got the same test too from TGN is it real?
Re: Career Jet Interview by Adebowale911(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
i got same message o, pls anybody with useful info should pls enlighten us ooooo.
Re: Career Jet Interview by ojdeniz(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2018
dikcom:
THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY 9 JAN 2018

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

Scheduled Date: Thursday 11th January, 2018.

Time: 9.00 a.m

Office Address: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi street., Opp studio 24, Sterling bank bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos state.

Requirements:

- Hard copy/print out of this email notification
- Hard copy/print out of your resume/cv
- one passport photograph.

Be formally dressed and early as lateness will not be entertained.

Optional:
A regulatory ID Card i.e National ID, Voter's card

(Directions: If you live close to Oshodi/Ojuelegba, take a bus heading to Ikeja: Opebi/Allen Avenue and stop at Sterling bank bus-stop on Allen Avenu

I received same mail on Friday to go tomorrow Monday 19th, thank God i checked NLand again tonight because i was already set to go. This time they use Career NG so I was thinking it's career 24, I've been trying to browse the TGN but ain't getting any reasonable info
Re: Career Jet Interview by xyluz: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
There is a list of companies you should watch out for, if you do get an invite from them, know that its either a scam, MLM or GNLD. You can see more on isthisarealjob.com

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan

Join us to put an end to these scammers!

If you can help with verification, register on the site, go through people's posts and place a comment... if you get an invite, enter a keyword from the invite on isthisarealjob.com and see if someone has already posted it with their experience. If no one has posted it, help us add it to our database, someone will help you verify.

The aim is to create a "wiki" of such scam jobs, in a short while, we will start reducing the rate at which our fellow innocent Nigerians fall prey to these scams and in the long-run, completely put an end to it

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Career Jet Interview by xyluz: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beautyagu:

Regards
Career jet

Hi, thanks for this, you have saved a lot of people a lot of stress

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/career-jet-is-scam-00935X359779389
Re: Career Jet Interview by pavlovgoc: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please I got this mail today inviting me for an interview. How real is it?

Re: Career Jet Interview by tunadexxbaba: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
God damn it!!, I received this same mail, same format today, I was Super excited when I got the mail. Not until I Google the address and found myself in #land that it's a scam
Thanks for saving a soul fam.
Re: Career Jet Interview by chayijunior(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2019
But who has recently attended their interview, cos I received the same job invite in the same format yesterday and I am about dressing up now to go there...hope I am safe?
Re: Career Jet Interview by enemachris(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Scam. Its a waste of time.
Re: Career Jet Interview by Tomi95: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
I just got the same mail and message too, But this time, it was Foreshore Consulting they used.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Management Trainee At Tropical General Investments (TGI) / Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.