Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere (676 Views)

I Think My Cat Is Seeing Spirits / My Baby Is Seeing Vision. Help / Is Seeing Movies Or Hanging Out During Fasting acceptable to God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere by omobritiko: 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
Hello,

I have been trying to look if I will find this topic here but I didn't,I will like to know if there is anyone here seeing number 11 or 111 or 1111 on the phones,microwave,car plate number,basically everywhere...I thought I was paying too much attention to it but I couldn't stop seeing it.

I searched online I was seeing different topics about it,some call it syncronicity,some say it's angel number trying to talk to you,some says it's universe trying to tell you something...it's abit weird and anyone with any explanation should comment below let's share our experiences...I will share my latest experience.

I have no business with FBI,something just randomly comes to my mind and got me thinking who controls FBI then I searched online and found the director,I was thinking as well what kind of security will be available in his house I checked that too and I saw pictures of his house and I forgot about it...11 days later I saw a breaking news he was sacked...it was exactly 11 days later and I checked my browser history for the date to confirm...basically things comes to my mind before it really happens I just don't understand it until it happens...sometimes last year as well then I couldn't stop seeing 11 and it was just too much,something just flash on my mind and I went on internet to see who rules Thailand and I found out they got a king a very old king,I read his wiki and went to bed...in the morning when I woke up he saw a breaking news about him,longest serving king is dead and that got me thinking...A song will come to mind and then it will immediately start playing on tv...

Please share your experience
Re: Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere by Gmajor(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
op have you heard of arithmomania before?
Re: Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere by akudofarms: 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
I see it and 222 4444 but I don't know what it means
Re: Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere by omobritiko: 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Gmajor:
op have you heard of arithmomania before?

No not until now but am familiar with different types of OCD but that's not my case trust me....is it OCD that makes me know when my phone is about to ring too and I might know who the caller will be...it will ring almost immediately with the caller on my mind,it's fascinating but not any type of OCD whatsoever
Re: Who Is Seeing Number 11,111 Or 1111 Everywhere by Goddys(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
Op, I think you possess some kind of psychic power which you don't know how to utilize. Trust me, you are not the only one having such paranormal experience. Most light workers who are here on a mission do. Don't be afraid of the experience. Some possess telekinetic, telepathic and many other abilities.
Next time you see number 111 and have a flash on your mind, breathe deep and follow the instruction on your head. Your Higher self is leading you to somewhere..Its not necessarily about the foresight or prediction. Embrace it and you shall find your purpose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Jihad / See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/06/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.