Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion (50534 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by olaolulazio(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
K
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
It's them
U ll just kill urself for nothing
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by eDeity: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
NCAN reporting from ancient city of Benin...
Na our brothers from the west

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Asylum(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
One thing on my mind... LAGOS The truth is things like this are normal nowadays, so the world is upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by dannywhite1(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
ohhhh Goshhhhh..... Nd den wat re dey waitin for Explanation frm d man? Cum on make firing squad boss his head right away dat man doesnt dserve life on this planet send him to anoda
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by jaido09: 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
abeg make person help me with that pics
my guy, 17 is not of age under the law. Yes they probably consented to the whole thing but dem be minor under the law.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by kingthreatz: 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
Not a rape scenario. He wanted to screw two twins and he suceeded in wooing

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by bionixs: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
just what their parents asked them to say to establish a case against the man. i bet you,not rape

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
A separate thread should be created for topics like these.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
Apple1992:
cone headed afonjas with bad news are like 5 and 6.
Like drug trafficking

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by USAbabe(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Na dem

Na dem

I said na demdem

Is either dey are raping in south Africa, london, or dey will dey for ogbomosho dey rape

In summary they are rapist in nature

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by obyno417(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
This is not a rape case from my own perspective d man was having an affair with d twins,if its rape why didn't d twins alert their parent d day it happened? Why wait until one of Dem got pregnant? Our judiciary and police need to step on how that tag or report a case because dis is not a rape case.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Na dem

Na dem

I said na demdem

Is either dey are raping in south Africa, london, or dey will dey for ogbomosho dey rape

In summary they are rapist in nature
U ll will kill urself for nothing

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by AjoOfia1: 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
bastard cone heads
spits on oduduwa grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by zumbigbo(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
Not a rape scenario. He wanted to screw two twins and he suceeded in wooing

SEE MUMU!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

KiriKiri awaits!!! Start collecting cell rent and sphincter jelly lubricant.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nigeriadondie: 4:16pm On May 11, 2017
Na dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Only1mi(f): 4:16pm On May 11, 2017
I'm sure full consent of the girls was given before the act, this is rough play gone wrong.

They live in the same compound, which means the guy must have taken his time to groom the girls and make them comfy. How do you rape people you live with constantly without being found out?

This will teach them to be responsible, with physical consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by UgwuKristian: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
This one just weak me die, Oshey 3some, Some girls are fools.

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by CHAVINCI: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
wait o,ayam nt undastandin,xo afta d rape d gal went back 2 collect moni 4 abortion,and last i checked u dnt make d sound "yesh" wen u re being raped.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by obyno417(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
Is it possible for a man to rape 2 17years old ladies at the same time? And non of them alerted any body including their parents? It shows DAT d twins are his friends and he settles Dem well for Dem to keep his sex act wit d both of them secret. Mama and daddy twins Una twins na Ashawo oooo in making

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by mmsen: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as these gals are 17, we have to be realistic here.... And parents should instead take full blame for this nonsense OR educate their DAMN kids. If that babe had not gotten pregnant, these deluded 17yr d gals would have continue enjoyed being "abused" in silence.
WTF!!!!

At 17?

Sorry to say but I think these girls were doing runs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by AfroSamurai: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

Legally, they're minors. Age of consent (adulthood) in Nigeria is 18, not 17.
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
omofunaab2 I know you must be disappointed viewing this thread. you came to mock ipob yoots but ended up seeing that it is your conehead brothers grin

well you shouldnt be surprised because this crime is synonymous with the waste land
I guess U need brain check if U believe this poo or U r surely devour by hate which clouded ur ur brain

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Chimexstano(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
So a mother does not know when her daughter is pregnant until someone else came to report to her.... grin
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
mmsen:

At 17?
Sorry to say but I think these guys were doing runs.

Or they were young wh0res in training.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
Rape,,,,,my foot!
Na d pregnancy caused commotion
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Na dem
Waooh U look nice in dis pic with a good dentition and ur beard aba made nt china
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by 2Ways(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
botad:
This case is a bit dicey. If not for the pregnancy, the guy will continue to take advantage of those girls and negatively maximizing their "innocent" curiosity!

if I hear that "Innocent" again en... I swear I go vex... no innocent kids again....
at 14 girls of nowadays bang harder than a professional olosho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.