Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. (452 Views)

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. by ekensi01: 3:36pm On May 11, 2017
Through a topic which i posted i was able to round up facts so called christians have in NL.
Which are as follows:

1. They're good at attacking other religions.
2. They judges everything that comes pass then.
3. They always justify themselves and thier church.
4. They don't care about perishing souls.
5. They post about celebrities but it's hard to talk about how to build lives.
6. Kicking against people who wants to preach or talk about Jesus is so easy for then.
7. They pretend to be saint but lacking a single christ life.
8. They take things of this life more serious than things of God.

ADVICE: Let him that thinks he stands let him take heed less he fall. Not all those who call me Lord Lord is my desciple or will enter heaven.
Re: Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. by donmalcolm21(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
Either all religions must be removed peacefully or forcefully, if we want future generations to live in prosperity.
Re: Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. by bennyann: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
ekensi01:
Through a topic which i posted i was able to round up facts so called christians have in NL.
Which are as follows:

1. They're good at attacking other religions.
2. They judges everything that comes pass then.
3. They always justify themselves and thier church.
4. They don't care about perishing souls.
5. They post about celebrities but it's hard to talk about how to build lives.
6. Kicking against people who wants to preach or talk about Jesus is so easy for then.
7. They pretend to be saint but lacking a single christ life.
8. They take things of this life more serious than things of God.

ADVICE: Let him that thinks he stands let him take heed less he fall. Not all those who call me Lord Lord is my desciple or will enter heaven.

I'm sorry for the barge in.

No. 6 interests me. I'm yet to see a Christian kick against his fellow when preaching Jesus here.

This is your second thread that drew my attention.
Re: Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. by ekensi01: 9:15pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

I'm sorry for the barge in.

No. 6 interests me. I'm yet to see a Christian kick against his fellow when preaching Jesus here.

This is your second thread that drew my attention.
keep on watching, i know you will see it.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Says Jesus Christ Killed Himself / Pastor Eaten By Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus Christ / VIDEO: Non Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On Girls By Kissing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.