Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (837 Views)

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Berrypie(f): 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
Re: . by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Picture??
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2017
Where is the pic of the ungrateful bastard?!
Re: . by donmalcolm21(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
Give a detailed profile with address and picture
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
I am having issues uploading his pictures. I will keep trying.
Re: . by mexxmoney: 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
I am very careful with this kinds of posts now. I read a post of a girl in rivers state who posted a guy's picture on line accusing him of being a cultist and asking people to help locate him so he can pay for his crimes. Not knowing she just wanted to murder the guy because he was her ex and he proposed marriage to her friend. Well, she located him and stabbed him to death. Sometimes it's good to be cautious, contact the police if you see an alleged criminal, never contact the person making the allegations. It could just be a set up

1 Like

Re: . by Berrypie(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
I am very careful with this kinds of posts now. I read a post of a girl in rivers state who posted a guy's picture on line accusing him of being a cultist and asking people to help locate him so he can pay for his crimes. Not knowing she just wanted to murder the guy because he was her ex and he proposed marriage to her friend. Well, she located him and stabbed him to death. Sometimes it's good to be cautious, contact the police if you see an alleged criminal, never contact the person making the allegations. It could just be a set up
Lol, if only you know this case well. Are you in Lagos? If you can come over to Oshodi, come let me take you to people who already know the case.

What will I do with his dead body if at all? This boy is a thief I pitied but got stung. If you know what I am passing through now en...Let me not talk.
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Picture??
up there. Network was bad.
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Where is the pic of the ungrateful bastard?!
It has been posted.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
Berrypie:
It has been posted.

What is his full name, and his phone number you use to contact him.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Lies Our Parents Use To Tell Us While We Were Growing Up. / STRANGE: I Will Not Attend My Daughter’s Walimat Nikkah – Prof. Lakin Akintola / Have You Ever Thought Of Changing Your Surname? Some Names Are Weird....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.