Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries (31489 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by enny66(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
It’s no more news the wonders Tecno’s latest Camon series can perform when it comes to taking pictures. Tecno Mobile in her quest to make its devices available for all and sundry release the smaller version of the Camon CX for those cannot afford it.

The Camon CX air just have a little difference is specifications compare to the CX as the phone look almost the same

Tecno Camon CX Air Specifications and Features

Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-Core processor
Network: GSM/WCDMA/LTE
Band: GSM/EDGE/WCDMA:: 900/1800/2100
4G: Yes
SIM: Dual Micro SIM
Memory: 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM (Expandable Micro SD, up to 128GB)
Display: 5.0 IPS Touchscreen
Resolution: 1280*720
Camera: Dual 13MP AF Back Camera with Flash
13MP Front Camera with Flash
Battery: 3200mAh
Connectivity: GPS, WiFi, BT, OTG
Sensor: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor. Compass, Gyroscope
Looking at the difference between Camon CX and CX Air is the camera as the Camon CX has 16 MP front and back camera while the CX Air has 13 MP front and back camera, the display and the phone resolution also vary

Price of Tecno Camon CX Air price in Nigeria and other Africa Countries

Nigeria 52, 500
Egypt 28561 Egyptian Pound
Ghana 621 Ghanian Cedi
Kenya Ksh 15, 000
Togo 86, 850 CFA
Uganda Ush 510, 900

That is the Price of Tecno Camon CX Air in Nigeria and some Afican countries, if you need price for any device, all you need to do is hit the comment box to tell us the device and we will supply you the price

https://naijmobile.com/price-tecno-camon-cx-air-nigeria-africa-countries/

1 Share

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 5:14pm On May 11, 2017
Chai my dream phone cry

14 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by hisgrace090: 6:07pm On May 11, 2017
Another secondary school children phone from tecno.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by henry007(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2017
It's actually the same price in USD. They said so at the launch. Watch the video i took in Nairobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6LTHTz7FE&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=5
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by DollarAngel(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2017
Not everyone can read this If you can like, if you can't share

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Flexherbal(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2017
The first thing i look at in a phone is the battery capacity.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by niceguy7(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2017
I dont need a phone, what i need now is a tablet.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2017
Naira has lost a lot of value. Back then in 2004 82k CFA used to be like 18k naira and like 1 million cedis shocked but kudos to ghana sha. Dem try. Well as for the tecno fone it can eat..........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by niceguy7(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2017
I dont need a phone, what i need now is a tablet.... undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by mybestlove(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2017
Who tecno epp. Word up for Nnamdi Ezeigbo
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Abeyjide: 7:13am On May 13, 2017
my samsung j5 is one year old today with every component working superb.cheers lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Teeeeeeboi: 7:13am On May 13, 2017
Pls how much is tecno camon c9 and w5
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 7:14am On May 13, 2017
ok na , hope other upcoming tecno phones as listed here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/01/tecno-phones-2017.html would be cheaper than this
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by talk2alabama: 7:14am On May 13, 2017
Phones aren't my thing....
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Larrykaysail(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Chai my dream phone cry
May GOD bless you, this is a small dream, u can't dream of samsung s8, go back to sleep jare

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Horlawale1(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2017
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by pressplay411(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2017
So where is it cheapest, let me place an order ASAP.
What is the dollar equivalent in these countries OP?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2017
This phone is a ripoff at 52k, i got my xiaomi 4x 2gb variant for just 33k and its way better than this plastic with screen

16 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by deepwater(f): 7:16am On May 13, 2017
NGN has been battered seriously, see CFA, see Naira!

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by waleakanfe(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2017
Chai!!!
Biko, som1 shud dash me dis fone
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by samhay: 7:17am On May 13, 2017
Samhay is typing........ Meanwhile

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by gidimasters(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:
This phone is a ripoff at 52k, i got my xiaomi 4x 2gb variant for just 33k and its way better than this plastic with screen

I dey tell you
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by bastien: 7:20am On May 13, 2017
Naira be like weitin Anthony Joshua beat

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 7:29am On May 13, 2017
Going to get it at the end of the month

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 7:29am On May 13, 2017
i price this phone about 3weeks ago at ikeja computer village, the price is 20k only (copy version) pls can i go for it?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Olasco93: 7:32am On May 13, 2017
Between Tecno, MTN and NCC, I no just know the one wey weak me pass. Had it been I be their Mother, I for abort these Unholy Triplet.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by kings09(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2017
Who hold u b4. cheesy
TUNSBOYLE:
i price this phone about 3weeks ago at ikeja computer village, the price is 20k only (copy version) pls can i go for it?

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by DesChyko: 7:37am On May 13, 2017
The only advantage here is that you will be using a 2017 phone.
My Galaxy S3 produced in 2012 can chase this phone into the bush for standard undecided

11 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by PepperMouthNg(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2017
The price tag is unnecessarily expensive. It shouldn't be more than 35k

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by NCP: 7:42am On May 13, 2017
Serious Rip Off from TecnoMobile.

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by NCP: 7:48am On May 13, 2017
Yea Brother...

DesChyko:
The only advantage here is that you will be using a 2017 phone.
My Galaxy S3 produced in 2012 can chase this phone into the bush for standard undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Is It Possible To Share Bonus Data On Mtn / How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.