Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1211 Views)

This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice) / Beware Of This Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Berrypie(f): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
Re: . by davimus(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2017
Where is my whistle let me blow it..
Re: . by Florblu(f): 5:51pm On May 11, 2017
No wonder recruiting firms makes us go through rigorous documentation process when given a job.
@Op, you should have at least told him to bring a guarantor before employing him.
I pray you find him
Re: . by Justuceleague2: 5:55pm On May 11, 2017
You gave him push cart and drinks to sell

That's really good thing

This incident however should not stop you from helping

For all we know he might be involved in an accident or worse

Don't loose faith yet, but next time make sure you locate the person's relative, it'll cost you less than 2k to trail him home, see where he lives ad pay a surprise visit
Re: . by Khd95(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
as d tori don enter nl,trust me the boy will be exposed
but that nigga get mast format thocheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
You are a child labourer...

This may sound mean, but I think you really deserve it.
This boy is no older than 16 and you know it.

You wanted to help him, by making him hawk your zobo and Kunu on the express abi.
This is so sad.
Do you even know if he has been kidnapped or knocked down by a danfo. embarassed

All you care about is your 'Borex' and your Ragolis cans. SMH

Repent from your ways Ma and remember Karma is the younger brother of the deity Kamalu; you can never run away from those two fellas

Help him indeed.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: . by Berrypie(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
You are a child labourer...

This may sound mean, but I think you really deserve it.
This boy is no older than 16 and you know it.

You wanted to help him, by making him hawk your zobo and Kunu on the express abi.
This is so sad.
Do you even know if he has been kidnapped or knocked down by a danfo. embarassed

All you care about is your 'Borex' and your Ragolis cans. SMH

Just pray he is okay if not you might have no temperature to run in Kirikiri when you get accused of kidnap and Human trafficking.

Repent from your ways Ma and remember Karma is the younger brother of the deity Kamalu; you can never run away from those two fellas

Help him indeed.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You are kidding right? 17 because you think so by just looking at him I am in my mid twenties but I look 15/16/17. Nobody has ever gotten my real age, they always think I am 10 years younger. Mind what you think you know before saying it.

All your wishes and whatever, I pray they befall you so you learn to see people's real intents and not what you think. You are so funny, I pray you go through what I just went through so you would understand life better.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
Berrypie:

You are kidding right? 17 because you think so by just looking at him I am in my mid twenties but I look 15/16/17. Nobody has ever gotten my real age, they always think I am 10 years younger. Mind what you think you know before saying it.

All your wishes and whatever, I pray they befall you so you learn to see people's real intents and not what you think. You are so funny, I pray you go through what I just went through so you would understand life better.

Save your prayers ma

They can't be answered...

Rather than whip up unnesscessary sentiments here, devote that energy in looking for that helpless boy and your bottles of Kunu.

I can imagine how you'd treat househelps when you have your home.

You are mid-twenties and you ask a supposed 22year old to push barrow for you in traffic.
Don't you have male relatives??

You dey form boss on top wheel barrow.

Nonsense
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Save your prayers ma

They can't be answered...

Rather than whip up unnesscessary sentiments here, devote that energy in looking for that helpless boy and your bottles of Kunu.

I can imagine how you'd treat househelps when you have your home.

You are mid-twenties and you ask a supposed 22year old to push barrow for you in traffic.
Don't you have male relatives??

You dey form boss on top wheel barrow.

Nonsense

Lol, I would have replied you further but I went through some of your posts and realized you are not worth my responses. I gave someone a spot I got to work, that to you is hawking in traffic You are clueless dear.
Re: . by BuhariApcfool: 7:46pm On May 11, 2017
Came to check the Native Names cheesy grin grin Afonja and crimes, ritualistt and violence is in their blood.

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
Berrypie:

thieves everywhere, never fall hard for stories from strangers, most are just made up...hope d theif is caught
Re: . by CONFAMA: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
Berrypie:

Have you seen the guy
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2017
CONFAMA:

Have you seen the guy
No dear, I just decided to put it past me, hence why I deleted the post.
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
ztapi:

thieves everywhere, never fall hard for stories from strangers, most are just made up...hope d theif is caught
Thank you o, the thing weak me.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
Why did you take it down

I was going to submit a petition to NAPTIP

Clueless girl.
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why did you take it down

Clueless girl.
Lmao, please, I beg of you, you can still submit the petition biko, I dey tanda. Submit the petition, they can ask Seun or any of the Mods to give them my details, I am here, not hiding. Okay? I decided to take it down so I can quickly stop brooding over it, it is the easiest way to put it past me. Please oh, bless my soul and report to NAPTIP. Infact, give me your email or whatever so I can forward the post and the boy's pictures to you so you can forward it to NAPTIP.

Nonsense. You think you have a point? Wait till you lose a lot first and let us see if you will be able to make noise. Do you know how much I have lost in this life? Every business I try hits the rocks, yet I still keep pushing. I could have gone into crime if I wanted to but I ruled against it because there is dignity in Labour.

My mates buy new bags, shoes, clothes, phones and enjoy luxury with any money that comes their way. I keep doing legit business but keep failing still I am hoping. You think it is easy? Over 700K gone down the drain trying different businesses. No savings, nothing nothing, yet you come here to spew thrash. Walk in my shoes first then understand where I have been, what I am passing through at the moment before jam talking.

I took down the post because I felt like. If anymore asks me privately for the post and pictures, I still have them.

I am patiently waiting for the NAPTIP people oh, please report fast. Rubbish.

You are untrained, clueless and irrational. I pity you.
Re: . by Berrypie(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why did you take it down

Clueless girl.
Little boy/girl without an identity, I am still waiting for your email so I can forward my post to you along with the boy's pictures so you can quickly petition NAPTIP. You know today is Friday, you have to make it snappy. I have sent you a mail through Nairaland (still don't know why one can't send a direct mail through Nairaland) and please reply when you see it maybe through that, I can eventually send you all you need to make the petition faster.

I am waiting o. Nonsense.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
Berrypie:
Lmao, please, I beg of you, you can still submit the petition biko, I dey tanda. Submit the petition, they can ask Seun or any of the Mods to give them my details, I am here, not hiding. Okay? I decided to take it down so I can quickly stop brooding over it, it is the easiest way to put it past me. Please oh, bless my soul and report to NAPTIP. Infact, give me your email or whatever so I can forward the post and the boy's pictures to you so you can forward it to NAPTIP.

Nonsense. You think you have a point? Wait till you lose a lot first and let us see if you will be able to make noise. Do you know how much I have lost in this life? Every business I try hits the rocks, yet I still keep pushing. I could have gone into crime if I wanted to but I ruled against it because there is dignity in Labour.

My mates buy new bags, shoes, clothes, phones and enjoy luxury with any money that comes their way. I keep doing legit business but keep failing still I am hoping. You think it is easy? Over 700K gone down the drain trying different businesses. No savings, nothing nothing, yet you come here to spew thrash. Walk in my shoes first then understand where I have been, what I am passing through at the moment before jam talking.

I took down the post because I felt like. If anymore asks me privately for the post and pictures, I still have them.

I am patiently waiting for the NAPTIP people oh, please report fast. Rubbish.

You are untrained, clueless and irrational. I pity you.

I understand your loss and your disappointments but you don't need to sound bitter to feel any better.
You've explained just how prudent and focused you are and that is a big plus. I apparently got you irritated but you know where the internet space is; it's home to cruel people who might have very good hearts.

I really wish I could help right now after reading this; but I'd just say a few prayers for you.

I wish you the best in recovering what you've lost and success in your future endeavours.

Consider this a request of friendship and let's have a truce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Berrypie(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I understand your loss and your disappointments but you don't need to sound bitter to feel any better.
You've explained just how prudent and focused you are and that is a big plus. I apparently got you irritated but you know where the internet space is; it's home to cruel people who might have very good hearts.

I really wish I could help right now after reading this; but I'd just say a few prayers for you.

I wish you the best in recovering what you've lost and success in your future endeavours.

Consider this a request of friendship and let's have a truce.

Very well then... no be say me sef like fight but I was ready for you oh because of your insensitivity. It's all good though.

In living, we learn and in learning, we live. I wish you well in all your endeavours.

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi Replies Me / 25-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Imo Community (graphics Photo) / Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.