Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos (34886 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist / History Of The Third Mainland Bridge - 3 Things You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
kayjee101:
Are you for real, all those places aforementioned, here I come, just want to get the moolah ready first.

Yes they are right here in lagos! Awesome yes? Let's know if you eventually get up to any of these things

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Safiaa(f): 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:

baby... how far?
I'm fine. You literally just forgot about me. It's actually not fair.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
realestniggah:
am reading these thing and am like wow..

too bad our government don't promote tourism well enough in this country..

TB Joshua who is one of the major person that brings tourism in this country is leaving already..

you guys better beg TB Joshua before he carry 80% of foreign tourist away from the country

We agree with this TB Joshua comment. Was having a discussion with a couple of people and thinking if we can divert some of TB's congregation to explore Lagos, lagos will feel the difference. The amount of foreigners that come to synagogue is alarming!

Nigerian is just a sad pathetic country.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
What about things one can do in Abakaliki Must everything be centered around lagos
Lmao! When we are explore Abakaliki we will share what to do there.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
daamazing:
Sorry o..
OP please which of the Lagos are you talking about? Because me no know all this ones wey you post and you no put where we can find them

Apologies! Here is the link to the original post http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm fine. You literally just forgot about me. It's actually not fair.

Sorry bae... just having a rough period..

I should just follow you back.. so as to always locate you!

missed you... hope you missed me right?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by DALE917(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Wow

I need to visit these places

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by daamazing(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
naijanomads:

Apologies! Here is the link to the original post http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/
Cool! Thanks.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
I wish someone could open a spot for indoor rock climbing. I'd certainly patronize that
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Great thread OP.
More details - location, costs, timings etc for each item on the list would have made it even better.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Realdeals(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
You can buy fresh oven baked bread from hawkers at 2am in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by clems88(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2017
Op no be your fault. Is because yu don chop beleful .

Instead of you to tell us place to make money in lag , you are here talking rubbish n mod brought it to FP. Mteeew.

Gerarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
clems88:
Op no be your fault. Is because yu don chop beleful .

Instead of you to tell us place to make money in lag , you are here talking rubbish n mod brought it to FP. Mteeew.

Gerarahia mehn
grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2017
holatimmy:
Is Dangote dere?
Otedola nko?
Elumelu?
Adenuga?

Then I don't need adventure yet,I need to make money angry
Wat is dz one saying. Abi u re high ni

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Elanblaze01(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by holatimmy(f): 10:15pm On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:

Wat is dz one saying. Abi u re high ni
Hey Mister,I don't do Cyber wars

You don't like my comment?
Jump and pass
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2017
naijanomads:

http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/

That number 10 surprises me.
With my several visits to takwa, I still wonder why i didnt notice there is a spend-the-night cabin in there.

That would have been fun...

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 10:29pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:
Great thread OP.
More details - location, costs, timings etc for each item on the list would have made it even better.

Thanks for your comment. Here is the link to the original post with details http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 10:32pm On May 11, 2017
Realdeals:
You can buy fresh oven baked bread from hawkers at 2am in Lagos.
Hahaha o yes you can!
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 10:34pm On May 11, 2017
naijanomads:

Thanks for your comment. Here is the link to the original post with details http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/

Cool, thanks.

I love the concept of your website, very proudly Nigerian! Will surely be signing up.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Cool, thanks.

I love the concept of your website, very proudly Nigerian! Will surely be signing up.
which of the vacation spots are you taking me to, ma'am ?

How are you?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
holatimmy:

Hey Mister,I don't do Cyber wars

You don't like my comment?
Jump and pass
Cyber war ke. I jus dey try reason u say d post no get meaning make u modify am
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 10:39pm On May 11, 2017
tolutweety:

which of the vacation spots are you taking me to, ma'am ?

How are you?

Looool smiley

I'm cool. How are you, how is it going? Thanks for the other time.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Looool smiley

I'm cool. How are you, how is it going? Thanks for the other time.

sad embarassed Dont laugh. Answer the question,ma

I am good.
I know you are good,too.
what's with you and politics-you are like 5&6 .
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 10:45pm On May 11, 2017
That number 10 surprises me.
With my several visits to takwa, I still wonder why i didnt notice there is a spend-the-night cabin in there.

That would have been fun...
[/quote]

Yes it would have! You can still go and If you need contact details of the manager at the cabin do let us know
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 10:49pm On May 11, 2017
tolutweety:

sad embarassed Dont laugh. Answer the question,ma

I am good.
I know you are good,too.
what's with you and politics-you are like 5&6 .

It's an 'unanswerable' question, that's why I laughed, sorry smiley

Hmm well, politics threads are usually what's on the Frontpage so I can't resist commenting, lol. To be more specific it's really about the frustration of seeing the sorry state of Nigeria currently vis a vis other countries. This is my own way of speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2017
naijanomads:

Yes it would have! You can still go and If you need contact details of the manager at the cabin do let us know

Ok. i will keep that in mind.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

It's an 'unanswerable' question, that's why I laughed, sorry smiley

Hmm well, politics threads are usually what's on the Frontpage so I can't resist commenting, lol. To be more specific it's really about the frustration of seeing the sorry state of Nigeria currently vis a vis other countries. This is my own way of speaking out.

Hmmn...

I read your comments and your shares and I'm impressed. But do we really have to make it a war-zone before passing our points? Do we really have to make it an 'us' against 'them'? Do we really have to make it an 'APC' vs 'PDP' thing?
Can't i critique or praise the govt without being biased, with no affiliation to any party, or any ethnic divide - This is my point.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
tolutweety:

Hmmn...

I read your comments and your shares and I'm impressed. But do we really have to make it a war-zone before passing our points? Do we really have to make it an 'us' against 'them'? Do we really have to make it an 'APC' vs 'PDP' thing?
Can't i critique or praise the govt without being biased, with no affiliation to any party, or any ethnic divide - This is my issue with politics.

That's really the way it should be ideally but the reality is different.
For me, I have no party affiliation but I definitely focus on APC's mishaps because they are the ones currently in power and so should be held accountable. For the ethnic divide, we have Buhari to thank for that, he's done a great job already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by donttouch: 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
Op, can I visit Heaven in Lagos?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

That's really the way it should be ideally but the reality is different.
For me, I have no party affiliation but I definitely focus on APC's mishaps (mishaps + achievements) because they are the ones currently in power and so should be held accountable.
@bolded : there are some lil good coming through from the administration, i believe.

ephi123:

For the ethnic divide, we have Buhari to thank for that, he's done a great job already cheesy
I don't need Buhari to tell me to love my Igbo brothers as myself, or date a Calabar girl, marry a Deltan beauty, and appreciate the intelligence of my guys from the North.

Buhari's job done is really infinitesimal in the grand scheme of things!
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by biggestbros: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.