Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos (34885 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist / History Of The Third Mainland Bridge - 3 Things You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Jbleenk: 11:36pm On May 11, 2017
Pic or idontbelieveit
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 11:48pm On May 11, 2017
tolutweety:

@bolded : there are some lil good coming through from the administration, i believe.

I don't need Buhari to tell me to love my Igbo brothers as myself, or date a Calabar girl, marry a Deltan beauty, and appreciate the intelligence of my guys from the North.

Buhari's job done is really infinitesimal in the grand scheme of things!

If there is any achievement, I certainly will laud it. Why didn't you mention the lil achievements though? Lol.

Buhari's job right now is not infinitesimal, it has an impact on people's lives and choices. It's very easy to take a back seat if it doesn't impact one directly, but there are millions of people suffering hardship due to the wrong policies of this government, that is not something to turn a blind eye to.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by IamUdo(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2017
Very nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 12:39am On May 12, 2017
hakeem4:
What of sky diving?

If you're sky diving and you mistakenly land on high tension wire

You'd know the difference between 6 and half a dozen

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2017
daamazing:
Sorry o..
OP please which of the Lagos are you talking about? Because me no know all this ones wey you post and you no put where we can find them
E fit b say e de list de things wey d greek player lagos sabi do.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2017
ephi123:

Buhari's job right now is not infinitesimal, it has an impact on people's lives and choices. It's very easy to take a back seat if it doesn't impact one directly, but there are millions of people suffering hardship due to the wrong policies of this government, that is not something to turn a blind eye to.

Now that you've won me over with your facts..what would you want me do, ma'am wink cheesy

Let's leave this thread smiley
Do have a wonderful night.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by oyienootieno: 1:59am On May 12, 2017
naijanomads:

That number 10 surprises me.
With my several visits to takwa, I still wonder why i didnt notice there is a spend-the-night cabin in there.

That would have been fun...

Yes it would have! You can still go and If you need contact details of the manager at the cabin do let us know

Op this your writing don stylishly become marketing oh.. which one be do let "US" know. Who are the "US" abi you take style become tour agent?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by sirbethel(m): 4:07am On May 12, 2017
HR invites you for an interview on 15/05/17 by 9am at 16 Ondo Str, Oyingbo-Apapa Rd, Costain, Lagos. HR/2/T. (SHOW THIS TEXT)
pls is this interview text real or fake?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by fannybaby(f): 4:10am On May 12, 2017
Whao
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 6:39am On May 12, 2017
oyienootieno:

Op this your writing don stylishly become marketing oh.. which one be do let "US" know. Who are the "US" abi you take style become tour agent?

Hi Hi. It's "us" because naijanomads is a team and not an individual. We do plan one of a kind travel experiences for groups from time to time but that comment was not in anyway marketing strategy. She/he seemed interested in the Tarkwa Bay cabins and we simply told her/him we could give her/him details of the property manager whenever she/he was ready to go. We just got back from planning a trip there and we have details on the place. We blogged about it too. Marketing will be "let us know when you are ready to go. We can plan a trip for you wink"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by marylandcakes: 6:43am On May 12, 2017
No offence intended. Most of these activities are good apart from the scuba diving. The only countries I will try this in is America and Western Europe. Not Nigeria. Reason being human life has no much value in Nigeria and there is the tendency to cut corners in safety to maximise profits.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 6:43am On May 12, 2017
Jbleenk:
Pic or idontbelieveit

See link to the original post

http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 6:47am On May 12, 2017
marylandcakes:
No offence intended. Most of these activities are good apart from the scuba diving. The only countries I will try this in is America and Western Europe. Not Nigeria. Reason being human life has no much value in Nigeria and there is the tendency to cut corners in safety to maximise profits.

None taking and we do not blame you at all. That's the Nigerian way and it's pretty sad. We also don't have any organizations that do periodic checks with people that offer such services. You do eveberything at your own risk. If it makes you feel better the scuba Lagos (scuba diving school) is run by Armenian guy, lol.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by marylandcakes: 6:55am On May 12, 2017
naijanomads:

None taking and we do not blame you at all. That's the Nigerian way and it's pretty sad. We also don't have any organizations that do periodic checks with people that offer such services. You do eveberything at your own risk. If it makes you feel better the scuba Lagos (scuba diving school) is run by [b][/b]Armenian guy, lol.

Armenian? I'm even more worried. Their human rights and safety are as bad as Nigeria. I would feel much better if it were run by a Nigerian than an Armenian.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 7:09am On May 12, 2017
marylandcakes:

Armenian? I'm even more worried. Their human rights and safety are as bad as Nigeria. I would feel much better if it were run by a Nigerian than an Armenian.

Hahahaha! Totally understandable smiley
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by marylandcakes: 7:14am On May 12, 2017
naijanomads:

Hahahaha! Totally understandable smiley

Before you know it they will leave you at the bottom of the sea with no Oxygen...lol grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by legendsilver(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2017
naijanomads:

Hi hi,
So sorry tried to put the entire post on here but it was too long. The full details are on the blog. naijanomads.com and the post is called "alternative Lagos". Everyone's details are on there.
kiss
Oga, must we visit ur blog? Stop lying and post us the address jawe.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 7:54am On May 12, 2017
legendsilver:
kiss
Oga, must we visit ur blog? Stop lying and post us the address jawe.

Oh yes you must. Don't worry you'll be inspired by other posts there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Localamos(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
realestniggah:
am reading these thing and am like wow..

too bad our government don't promote tourism well enough in this country..

TB Joshua who is one of the major person that brings tourism in this country is leaving already..

you guys better beg TB Joshua before he carry 80% of foreign tourist away from the country

Nigerian is just a sad pathetic country.

What grade did you score in English while writing WAEC
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ephi123(f): 8:29am On May 12, 2017
tolutweety:

Now that you've won me over with your facts..what would you want me do, ma'am wink cheesy

Let's leave this thread smiley
Do have a wonderful night.

Nothing really, lol.

Thanks, have a great weekend ahead.
Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by bullabong(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2017
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ChukaLupin(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2017
holatimmy:
Is Dangote dere? Otedola nko? Elumelu? Adenuga?
Then I don't need adventure yet,I need to make money angry

SMH grin
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by adeoluphilips: 10:54am On May 12, 2017
INTERESTING

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by realestniggah: 10:56am On May 12, 2017
Localamos:

What grade did you score in English while writing WAEC
correct me on what part you think I was wrong
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by scarr: 11:17am On May 12, 2017
Naijanomads could you do something like this for Abj? Merci
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 11:21am On May 12, 2017
naijanomads:

Poster i am.interested ina night at the cabin. Please details

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by paulstrings(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2017
yourexcellency:
You can also pay a visit to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode. He allows visitors every Saturday from 12pm - 3pm. You must have booked appointment earlier

You don mean it... shocked shocked
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by cuteme88(f): 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
fernandobush:

Make we go flex

grin grin grin

Don't u worry about me! Thank God for this post, will go there Me,Myself and I alone.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
ImaIma1:

Poster i am.interested ina night at the cabin. Please details

Hi! The Cabin is located at Tarkwa Bay and it costs N60,000 to spend the night on a weekend. Now the cabin sleeps up to 6 people (it's pretty big) so you can share with your friends or family. The manager is Eniola and her contact details are 08102987616.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
scarr:
Naijanomads could you do something like this for Abj?
Merci

Will definitely look into this! Thanks for your comment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.