Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos (34887 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist / History Of The Third Mainland Bridge - 3 Things You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 12, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

Don't u worry about me! Thank God for this post, will go there Me,Myself and I alone.

undecided

Abeg na embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 5:07am On May 14, 2017
naijanomads:

Hi! The Cabin is located at Tarkwa Bay and it costs N60,000 to spend the night on a weekend. Now the cabin sleeps up to 6 people (it's pretty big) so you can share with your friends or family. The manager is Eniola and her contact details are 08102987616.
@davide470 :

A get away for you and bae! cheesy
I can arrange this. wink
Save the thank you-what are friends for. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On May 14, 2017
naijanomads:

http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/

Lovely, this is what I have been encouraging. There are so many things we have here that people don't know about, how I wish I had this list the last time my relative came down for a visit.

Nigeria is a beautiful place with dull people who think they are intelligent. Thanks OP for this
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by davide470(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2017
tolutweety:

@davi.de470 :

A get away for you and bae! cheesy
I can arrange this. wink
Save the thank you-what are friends for. cool
Lol.

First of, didn't know Tarkwa had a cabin for stayovers.
Then, this is not bad though, as long as you footing, mate.

grin
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by tolutweety(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2017
davide470:
Lol.

First of, didn't know Tarkwa had a cabin for stayovers.
Then, this is not bad though, as long as you footing, mate.

grin
No problem sir .

That can always be arranged.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by BenZyncla(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.