Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw (1568 Views)

Asari Blows His Top Again! Called Igbos Ijaw Slaves!! / "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye / Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by soibi007: 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
Source: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/05/11/nigeria-government-trying-to-break-the-unprecedented-unity-presently-existing-between-ijaw-nation-and-igbo-nation-of-biafra/
The attention of Family Writers Press (FWP) was drawn today on a publication sponsored by Nigeria government of shame and published by the APC propaganda Newspaper known as Sun Newspaper which was written by Femi Folaranmi with sole target of causing disunity among the Ijaw people of Bayelsa state Biafraland and Igbo people of the upper land of Biafraland. In the said fallacious publication sponsored by the Nigeria government under Gen Muhammadu Buhari as a new media tool to once again test the resolve of Biafrans in Ijawland and Igboland who have unanimously and vehemently rejected the divide and rule antics of Nigeria government against the people in the previous years, the write and collect brown envelop mischievous Yoruba journalist, Femi Folaranmi captioned the headline as “Attack on Igbo: Govt beefs up security in Bayelsa.

According the media blackmail which was published by the Sun Newspaper, the mischievous write and collect brown envelop Journalist reported that a combine team of military troops, policemen and operatives of Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have been drafted to the major roads of Biogbolo, Opolo and Okutukutu as the attacks on Igbo residents and traders enter the second day……. Continuing in the publication, he went ahead to fabricate a story that an Igbo young man was reported in Biogbolo community as having strangled an Ijaw lady of same community to death for ritual purposes and that spark off attacks on Igbo residents of the community from Ijaw indigenes.

However, in as swift response to that media heresy targeted by Nigeria government at causing confusion in Biafraland or at worst spark off a civil unrest between the peace loving Ijaw community of Biogbolo of Bayelsa and law abiding Igbo Biafran residents of Biogbolo, Family Writers Press is by this press release telling the Igbos residing in Bayelsa and Ijaw Biafrans to disregard the malicious media publication sponsored by Nigeria government to bring commotion between Igbo and Ijaw to cause confusion between Biafrans as Nigeria government is yet to recover from the shock it received on unity existing between Ijaw and Igbo at the moment in the struggle of Biafra restoration. Family Writers Press is not surprised that Nigeria government can even go to the extent of sponsoring a media lies which capable of triggering a violence that could cause hundreds of heads to go down in a pogrom just to stop Biafra restoration and thereby safeguard the crude oil deposit of Niger Delta in Biafraland for the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio in Northern Nigeria, but what baffled Family Writers is how Nigeria government could ever think that a civilized, peace loving, law abiding people of Biafra, whether the Ijaws or the Igbos could ever be easily instigated to violence just as the Northern illiteracy ravaging teenagers and youths are always easily incited to violence in an ordinary utterance of people like Gen Buhari.

Family Writers Press is categorically telling Biafrans to keep on remaining peace loving, law abiding and tolerant to one another, because as we are few days away from restoration of Biafra, Nigeria government is restless and thereby can do anything, publish anything or even disseminate anything a bid to frustrate Biafra restoration. Family Writers also want to make Nigeria government to understand that Biafraland and Biafra people whether Ijaws or Igbos abhors bloodshed,
Full Story: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/05/11/nigeria-government-trying-to-break-the-unprecedented-unity-presently-existing-between-ijaw-nation-and-igbo-nation-of-biafra/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:29pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by sorry1(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2017
It is Yoruba people not government. Stop confusing it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by hammer6: 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
Let dem try, they will fail.

Bloody Afonja!

Igbo love Ijaw and detest the Afonja.

Nothing can stop the love between this two group.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2017
Whoever wrote this is obviously high on cheap weed, I've contacted friends in Yenagoa and they confirmed the incidence.
Continue your brotherhood with the ijaws who hate ndigbo, deny it, sweep it under, your biz.
Ndigbo it is time we fight for our interest first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by prince9851(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Whoever wrote this is obviously high on cheap weed, I've contacted friends in Yenagoa and they confirmed the incidence.
Continue your brotherhood with the ijaws who hate ndigbo, deny it, sweep it under, your biz.
please give me your friends phone number let me talk to him
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=soibi007 post=56429166][/quote]
don't advertise ur stupidity in public, earlier this week it was reported that a girl of Bayelsa origin was allegedly murdered for ritual by one ibo man, so the youths in Bayelsa were attacking ibos as a result of the incidence even though the police commissioner told the them that the killing has nothing to do with ethnicity. let us stop embarrassing the ibos cos I know we have many ibos that are sensible just that the few block heads like u now make it look as if ibos are this stupid.
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by prince9851(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
Some people are funny sha
You want one Nigeria yet u don't even want SE/SS unity grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by hammer6: 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:

Ijaw dont hate Igbo abeg Ooooo! #
U need to control ur emotions, is not everything u respond with emotion.
It is clear that Yoruba element are trying desperately to instigate unrest between Ijaw and Igbo and that trash u wrote helps their quest.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by PenisCaP: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:

Trust me this is a lie...
i told My cousin who schools in niger delta uni in bayels..
made inquires and said nothing of such happened

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by prince9851(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
ethene:

don't advertise ur stupidity in public, earlier this week it was reported that a girl of Bayelsa origin was allegedly murdered for ritual by one ibo man, so the youths in Bayelsa were attacking ibos as a result of the incidence even though the police commissioner told the them that the killing has nothing to do with ethnicity. let us stop embarrassing the ibos cos I know we have many ibos that are sensible just that the few block heads like u now make it look as if ibos are this stupid.
so how did d ijaws identify igbo people to "clash" with
Why haven't we seen photos from the scenes of the clash
This propaganda is not working

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
prince9851:
afonjas are rapist

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Fx55(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm in Bayelsa. There was an incident involving a criminal ritualist of Igbo extraction who is currently on the run. I hope the long arm of the law catches up with him soonest.

Let me categorically state it loud and clear here that at no point did that unfortunate incident degenerate into a face-off between Ijaws and Igbos in Yenagoa. Both groups have lived in peace and have mutual respect for each other.

It seems that there's a calculated attempt by the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway gutter media to blow that incident way out of proportion with the aim of causing bad blood between the Igbo community and the Ijaw community. Anyway they have already failed. Folks are aware of their antics and nobody is willing to take their bait.

The Ijaw community held a protest demanding for justice and that was it. Nobody was attacked, nobody was hurt and nobody was threatened. We pray the murdered young lady gets justice as soon as possible.

Please be aware and advised accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Klinee: 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
This is complete nonsense and stupid write up, the incident really happened so stop all this Igbo and Ijaw brotherhood tie. To honest to you, Ijaw have a very big hatred for Igbos, it better to take Hausa as your brother than taken an Ijaw man to be your brother.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
Deny this as much as you can, the hatred no be today. We blame Yorubas and Hausas for our failure in having Biafra in 1970 but what we forget is that the silly Ijaws and Ikwerres were the culprits
Ask late Isaac Boroh who died shamelessly

They are attacking ndigbo today because of the Hatred they've always had towards us7

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
hammer6:

Ijaw dont hate Igbo abeg Ooooo! #
U need to control ur emotions, is not everything u respond with emotion.
It is clear that Yoruba element are trying desperately to instigate unrest between Ijaw and Igbo and that trash u wrote helps their quest.
Visit Yenagoa and see how they loath us

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Igboesika: 7:20pm On May 11, 2017
I knew that news was a fabrication. Afonjas are brain behind it. They are even many on this forum. They masquerade themselves as people of ND just to cause disunity between two brothers by opening fresh account , so that they can easily execute their plans by sowing discord among BIAFRANS.

There is one from Osun state here that has one miserable handle as Ekinematics, his mission on this forum is to bring crisis between two brothers. They are many here and they are called " we south south crew "
Take them serious at your own peril.
Afonjas are damn terrible, but we must always catch them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by explorer250(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
I don't know why this waste people has refused Igbo's to be. face your perpetual servitude alone and leave us out of your misery

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by mexxmoney: 7:24pm On May 11, 2017
One luv, peace out!!!
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2017
prince9851:
please give me your friends phone number let me talk to him
I'd rather give you their addresses and Umunna meeting day so you can see them
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by bantudark1: 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
their is nothing to break...a union between igbos and ijaws never existed to start with...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Deny this as much as you can, the hatred no be today. We blame Yorubas and Hausas for our failure in having Biafra in 1970 but what we forget is that the silly Ijaws and Ikwerres were the culprits
Ask late Isaac Boroh who died shamelessly

They are attacking ndigbo today because of the Hatred they've always had towards us7
Adaka Boro was one soldier of ill-luck circumstances, He was released by the Nigerian forces, had no option than to fight on their side. Read "In Biafra, Africa Died" to gain insight. The Ijaws did not back out because of their hatred for Indi'igbo, but the realities of war, which made some switch side.....
For your information, there were Igbo soldiers that also fought on the side of the federal forces. General Ike........ was one of them.
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by waledeji(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Nothing can break a good relationship between slaves and there masters cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
This report is too sensational. What the killer did is evil, should the law catch up with him, then he should be made to face the music. However, I don't see any need to blow this incidence out of proportion.
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by DocHMD: 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
prince9851:

Because keep SE and SS divided will threaten flow of crude to their Oshogbo and funtau unproductive regions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
Reality check, Ijaws hate us Ndigbo
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by hammer6: 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
blues20:

Adaka Boro was one soldier of ill-luck circumstances, He was released by the Nigerian forces, had no option than to fight on their side. Read "In Biafra, Africa Died" to gain insight. The Ijaws did not back out because of their hatred for Indi'igbo, but the realities of war, which made some switch side.....
For your information, there were Igbo soldiers that also fought on the side of the federal forces. General Ike........ was one of them.

Thank u for that contribution, alot of Ndiigbo fail to grasp that fact. I am tired of, "they hate us" being thrown at everybody and every corner becos of Biafra War.

Ijaw and Igbo have lived together peacefully and that is not about to change ever. Let them try to break the peace, we will try twice as hard to keep the peace.

I remember the same sensational news claiming Igbo traders in Bayelsa were being Murdered by Ijaw shortly after GEJ 2015 election.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/25/who-is-after-igbo-traders-in-bayelsa/

They went as far as even making documentary, so it is not the first time Yoruba media are running sensationalism.

The question people should be asking themselves here is if going by the yoruba media Ijaw killed Igbo or Igbo killed Ijaw, how do u provide the evidence in court to support ur claim.

Wen u put it in that perspective the whole thing starts to unravel.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by paramakina202: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Reality check, Ijaws hate us Ndigbo
What do you want us to do as Ijaw hate Igbo?
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Arda1000(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
Fx55:
I'm in Bayelsa. There was an incident involving a criminal ritualist of Igbo extraction who is currently on the run. I hope the long arm of the law catches up with him soonest.

Let me categorically state it loud and clear here that at no point did that unfortunate incident degenerate into a face-off between Ijaws and Igbos in Yenagoa. Both groups have lived in peace and have mutual respect for each other.

It seems that there's a calculated attempt by the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway gutter media to blow that incident way out of proportion with the aim of causing bad blood between the Igbo community and the Ijaw community. Anyway they have already failed. Folks are aware of their antics and nobody is willing to take their bait.

The Ijaw community held a protest demanding for justice and that was it. Nobody was attacked, nobody was hurt and nobody was threatened. We pray the murdered young lady gets justice as soon as possible.

Please be aware and advised accordingly.
Afonja be like mtn every wer u go

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Yyeske(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2017
paramakina202:

What do you want us to do as Ijaw hate Igbo?
Forget them and chart your course
Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by paramakina202: 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Forget them and chart your course
They are our most immediate neighbours and there is no way we can forget about them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:
I knew that news was a fabrication. Afonjas are brain behind it. They are even many on this forum. They masquerade themselves as people of ND just to cause disunity between two brothers by opening fresh account , so that they can easily execute their plans by sowing discord among BIAFRANS.

There is one from Osun state here that has one miserable handle as Ekinematics, his mission on this forum is to bring crisis between two brothers. They are many here and they are called " we south south crew "
Take them serious at your own peril.
Afonjas are damn terrible, but we must always catch them.

Mr I know.
You see your life?
Una don dey develop Bayelsa too? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Revealed / Ndume: Buhari's Medical Vacation Has No Time Limit / PDP Financier Emeka Offor Is Broke, Shuts Down Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.